IRC log of dawg on 2004-11-23

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:30:24 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #dawg
14:30:35 [ericP]
zakim, who is here?
14:30:35 [Zakim]
sorry, ericP, I don't know what conference this is
14:30:43 [Yoshio]
zakim, call Yoshio-home
14:30:43 [Zakim]
sorry, Yoshio, I don't know what conference this is
14:30:43 [ericP]
zakim, this is DAWG
14:30:44 [Zakim]
ok, ericP; that matches SW_DAWG()9:30AM
14:30:46 [Zakim]
-Kendall_Clark
14:30:47 [Zakim]
+Kendall_Clark
14:30:48 [ericP]
zakim, who is here?
14:30:48 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Kendall_Clark, ??P1
14:30:51 [Yoshio]
zakim, call Yoshio-home
14:30:51 [Zakim]
ok, Yoshio; the call is being made
14:30:52 [Zakim]
+Yoshio
14:30:54 [AndyS_scribe]
??P1 is AndyS
14:31:00 [AndyS_scribe]
zakim, ??P1 is AndyS
14:31:00 [Zakim]
+AndyS; got it
14:31:03 [kendall]
zakim, mute me
14:31:03 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should now be muted
14:31:14 [ericP]
zakim, please dial ericP-617
14:31:14 [Zakim]
ok, ericP; the call is being made
14:31:15 [Zakim]
+EricP
14:31:25 [kendall]
i'm here; but sick, so staying muted as much as possible
14:31:41 [Zakim]
+??P2
14:31:48 [SimonR]
Zakim, ??P2 is SimonR
14:31:48 [Zakim]
+SimonR; got it
14:31:56 [AndyS_scribe]
zakim, who is on the phone?
14:31:56 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Kendall_Clark (muted), AndyS, Yoshio, EricP, SimonR
14:31:59 [SimonR]
Zakim, mute SimonR
14:31:59 [Zakim]
SimonR should now be muted
14:32:34 [Zakim]
+Holbrook|Gibbins
14:32:56 [SteveH]
Zakim, Holbrook|Gibbins is SteveH
14:32:56 [Zakim]
sorry, SteveH, I do not recognize a party named 'Holbrook|Gibbins'
14:32:59 [ericP]
agenda + Convene, take roll, review agenda
14:32:59 [ericP]
agenda + FTF 4
14:32:59 [ericP]
agenda + Test Cases
14:32:59 [ericP]
agenda + Protocol
14:32:59 [ericP]
agenda + SPARQL SOURCE Issue
14:33:01 [ericP]
agenda + SPARQL update, issues
14:33:09 [SteveH]
Zakim, +Holbrook|Gibbins is SteveH
14:33:09 [Zakim]
sorry, SteveH, I do not recognize a party named '+Holbrook|Gibbins'
14:33:18 [AndyS_scribe]
Drop the | ??
14:33:25 [SteveH]
Zakim, HolbrookGibbins is SteveH
14:33:25 [Zakim]
+SteveH; got it
14:33:51 [Zakim]
+??P4
14:33:59 [ericP]
zakim, who is here?
14:33:59 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Kendall_Clark (muted), AndyS, Yoshio, EricP, SimonR (muted), SteveH, ??P4
14:34:21 [ericP]
zakim, ??P4 is JanneS
14:34:21 [Zakim]
+JanneS; got it
14:35:05 [AndyS_scribe]
Kendall - where is pychinko's main function?
14:35:10 [JosD]
JosD has joined #dawg
14:35:30 [KevinW]
KevinW has joined #dawg
14:35:32 [patH]
patH has joined #dawg
14:35:44 [AndyS_scribe]
zakim, who is here?
14:35:44 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Kendall_Clark (muted), AndyS, Yoshio, EricP, SimonR (muted), SteveH, JanneS
14:35:53 [Zakim]
+PatH
14:36:16 [ericP]
zakim, take up agendum 1
14:36:19 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Convene, take roll, review agenda" taken up [from ericP]
14:36:52 [AndyS_scribe]
Phone + Jos
14:37:10 [ericP]
PROPOSE: to accept as a true record http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004OctDec/0322.html
14:37:27 [Zakim]
+Kevin
14:37:49 [SimonR]
Surely I'm disqualified! :)
14:38:11 [SimonR]
I'll be on the phone shortly, it's just noisy where I am for the next few minutes.
14:38:25 [kendall]
andy: main.py#Pychinko.run, if i understand what you want
14:38:33 [AndyS_scribe]
Previous minutes: Accepted (seconded by AndyS)
14:38:59 [ericP]
ACTION DanC: owner of issue 'yes or no questions' (pending protocol doc)
14:38:59 [ericP]
ACTION AlbertoR: owns issue 'DESCRIBE'
14:38:59 [ericP]
ACTION EricP: find logistics re F2F5 at tech plenary in Boston March 28 Feb - 4 Mar (2 days). Some WG preference to Mon/Tue of that week.
14:39:02 [ericP]
ACTION SteveH: own (i.e. propose resolution to) disjunction issue
14:39:05 [ericP]
ACTION SteveH: owns issue 'nested optionals'
14:39:10 [kendall]
zakim, unmute me
14:39:10 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should no longer be muted
14:40:29 [SimonR]
Zakim, unmute SimonR
14:40:29 [Zakim]
SimonR should no longer be muted
14:41:00 [AndyS_scribe]
All continued
14:41:11 [ericP]
ACTION DanC: notify SemWeb CG of EbXML possible sync point in April
14:41:11 [ericP]
DONE note: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/#schedCR
14:41:23 [ericP]
zakim, take up next agendum
14:41:23 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "FTF 4" taken up [from ericP]
14:41:53 [AndyS_scribe]
The chairs checks on registration.
14:42:41 [AndyS_scribe]
Current: 12 will attend
14:43:51 [AndyS_scribe]
30 cm of snow and -5C current in Helsinki
14:44:11 [Yoshio]
* Don't say it's inside the room : )
14:44:17 [kendall]
Ooh, with extra sauna goodness. I &heart; Finland!
14:44:36 [kendall]
I need a clothing budget. :>
14:44:43 [AndyS_scribe]
Sauna available (any wireless?!)
14:45:04 [kendall]
zakim, mute me
14:45:04 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should now be muted
14:45:07 [ericP]
zakim, take up next agendum
14:45:07 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Test Cases" taken up [from ericP]
14:45:08 [AndyS_scribe]
Sandals not recommended
14:45:11 [kendall]
zakim, unmute me
14:45:11 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should no longer be muted
14:45:20 [ericP]
See http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/README
14:45:48 [ericP]
ACTION: SteveH is willing to adapt his testing infrastructure to generate input/output RDF/XML and typed nodes into manifest file
14:49:13 [ericP]
CONTINUED
14:50:18 [SimonR]
<rdf:Description rdf:ID="blah">... pretty much annoints document-relative URI references.
14:50:41 [SimonR]
annoint/anoint
14:50:59 [AndyS_scribe]
Testing: do we have abs URLs in the test files
14:51:58 [AndyS_scribe]
Simon - doc relative is not abs URI - it is resolved in doc
14:52:20 [AndyS_scribe]
Discussion on URLs in testing
14:52:55 [AndyS_scribe]
. ACTION Eric: Sort on URLs in testing
14:53:18 [kendall]
zakim, mute me
14:53:18 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should now be muted
14:53:34 [ericP]
ACTION: EricP to resolve relative URIs in RDF/XML (for test manifests)
14:54:31 [AndyS_scribe]
I propose accepting test in simple/
14:55:16 [AndyS_scribe]
Implementers are the main ones reviewing tests.
14:55:31 [AndyS_scribe]
Risk that tests are impl bias.
14:55:34 [kendall]
zakim, unmute me
14:55:34 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should no longer be muted
14:56:48 [kendall]
I intend to implement when things get more stable, so it's kinda moot for now.
14:56:50 [kendall]
zakim, mute me
14:56:50 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should now be muted
14:57:12 [AndyS_scribe]
EricP suggests a subcommittee to vet tests
14:58:30 [AndyS_scribe]
but whole group accepts
14:58:44 [AndyS_scribe]
subcommittee checks out tests first
14:58:59 [AndyS_scribe]
and brings the suggestions to WG in sets
14:59:15 [ericP]
zakim, take up next agendum
14:59:15 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "Protocol" taken up [from ericP]
14:59:25 [ericP]
zakim, take up agendum 3
14:59:25 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Test Cases" taken up [from ericP]
15:00:14 [ericP]
subcommittee: EricP, AndyS, JosD, SteveH
15:00:38 [ericP]
ACTION ericP to ask danc and DaveB to join
15:00:40 [kendall]
i'm thoroughly confused at this point.
15:00:49 [kendall]
zakim, unmute me
15:00:49 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should no longer be muted
15:01:54 [ericP]
zakim, take up next agendum
15:01:54 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "Protocol" taken up [from ericP]
15:02:18 [ericP]
large : http://monkeyfist.com/kendall/sparql-protocol/
15:02:34 [AndyS_scribe]
ACTION ericP: to ask danc and DaveB to join testing s/c
15:02:34 [ericP]
lsmaller one : http://monkeyfist.com/kendall/sparql-protocol-simplex/
15:03:05 [AndyS_scribe]
Two docs - first is 7 ops - second is query
15:03:24 [AndyS_scribe]
Charter not exactly clear on whether to do update
15:03:58 [AndyS_scribe]
Kendall produced a focused doc. No discovery, no update. Hackier.
15:04:06 [AndyS_scribe]
Done by cutting out stuff.
15:05:49 [ericP]
ACTION KendallC: expose our walking tour data to SPARQL querying clients
15:06:04 [ericP]
CONTINUED
15:06:13 [AndyS_scribe]
action continued - ETA F2F
15:06:20 [ericP]
ACTION TomA: read the protocol draft [protocol] and email a review to the WG before the next telcon 2004-11-09
15:06:23 [ericP]
DONE: see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004OctDec/0323.html
15:06:26 [kendall]
zakim, mute me
15:06:26 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should now be muted
15:06:28 [kendall]
zakim, unmute me
15:06:28 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should no longer be muted
15:07:17 [AndyS_scribe]
Q: which of the two drafts to go forward on
15:07:39 [AndyS_scribe]
Strawpoll: Eric, Andy, Steve, pat
15:07:45 [AndyS_scribe]
for simpler
15:07:52 [Yoshio]
+1
15:08:41 [Yoshio]
for simpler
15:08:45 [kendall]
Pat asked about voting for both...?
15:09:19 [AndyS_scribe]
Janne (wants eventual full version)
15:10:48 [AndyS_scribe]
Way forward (Kendall): ops are query - need to argue for other ops to go in.
15:11:38 [AndyS_scribe]
query+getTriples
15:11:48 [kendall]
it's "getGraph", fwiw
15:11:51 [ericP]
zakim, take up next agendum
15:11:51 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "SPARQL SOURCE Issue" taken up [from ericP]
15:12:08 [ericP]
ACTION JanneS: review http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004OctDec/0256.html and check what happens when no source support is implemented
15:13:23 [AndyS_scribe]
Discussed last week - no resolution. Janne unclear on this.
15:14:17 [AndyS_scribe]
. ACTION Janne: words for protocol spec to descrive failure in the SOURCE case
15:15:00 [AndyS_scribe]
ACTION Janne: words for protocol spec to describe failure (including in the SOURCE case but generally as well)
15:15:22 [ericP]
ACTION DaveB: update the dawg test repository to record or amend tests to correspond to the http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004OctDec/0241.html proposal
15:15:25 [ericP]
CONTINUED
15:15:33 [AndyS_scribe]
No DaveB - continued
15:15:51 [ericP]
ACTION DanC: suggest formal definitions for SOURCE
15:16:01 [ericP]
CONTINUED
15:16:39 [AndyS_scribe]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2004Nov/0020.html
15:16:44 [ericP]
zakim, take up next agendum
15:16:44 [Zakim]
agendum 6. "SPARQL update, issues" taken up [from ericP]
15:16:51 [AndyS_scribe]
Comment received on SOURCE
15:17:02 [ericP]
ACTION PatH: review SPARQL def'ns post-publication
15:19:54 [AndyS_scribe]
Status 1-10 done except DESCRIBE update and SOURCE defns
15:20:05 [kendall]
I'm willing to review this time.
15:20:14 [kendall]
zakim, unmute me
15:20:14 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark was not muted, kendall
15:20:24 [AndyS_scribe]
i.e. 1-6, not 7 (UNSAID), not 8 or 9, then 10
15:21:46 [AndyS_scribe]
Offer for people to start reviewing
15:21:49 [ericP]
zakim, who's here?
15:21:49 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Kendall_Clark, AndyS, Yoshio, EricP, SimonR, SteveH, JanneS, PatH, Kevin
15:23:02 [AndyS_scribe]
Pissible: PatH, Steve keen (not at the moment), Kevin, Yoshio (except time issues).
15:23:04 [AndyS_scribe]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/
15:23:37 [AndyS_scribe]
Please include CVS version numbers - current is 1.139
15:23:59 [Yoshio]
oh, pretty new
15:24:53 [AndyS_scribe]
ACTION PatH: Review rq23
15:25:02 [AndyS_scribe]
ACTION KevinW: Review rq23
15:26:02 [AndyS_scribe]
Scribe next time: Janne if IRC fixed - Eric to help out
15:26:16 [AndyS_scribe]
Next meeting : 30 Nov
15:26:24 [Yoshio]
re: next meeting, regrets (travelling to Boston)
15:26:28 [Zakim]
-PatH
15:26:38 [Zakim]
-SteveH
15:26:39 [AndyS_scribe]
Proposed to adjourn - no objections
15:26:40 [Zakim]
-SimonR
15:26:41 [Zakim]
-Kevin
15:27:00 [AndyS_scribe]
rssagent help
15:27:04 [AndyS_scribe]
rssagent, help
15:27:06 [Zakim]
-Kendall_Clark
15:27:11 [AndyS_scribe]
rrsagent, help
15:27:19 [Zakim]
-Yoshio
15:27:39 [AndyS_scribe]
show action items
15:27:48 [AndyS_scribe]
rrsagent, show action items
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
I see 18 open action items:
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DanC to owner of issue 'yes or no questions' (pending protocol doc) [1]
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T14-38-59
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: AlbertoR to owns issue 'DESCRIBE' [2]
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T14-38-59-1
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: EricP to find logistics re F2F5 at tech plenary in Boston March 28 Feb - 4 Mar (2 days). Some WG preference to Mon/Tue of that week. [3]
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T14-38-59-2
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: SteveH to own (i.e. propose resolution to) disjunction issue [4]
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T14-39-02
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: SteveH to owns issue 'nested optionals' [5]
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T14-39-05
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DanC to notify SemWeb CG of EbXML possible sync point in April [6]
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T14-41-11
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: SteveH is willing to adapt his testing infrastructure to generate input/output RDF/XML and typed nodes into manifest file [7]
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T14-45-48
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: EricP to resolve relative URIs in RDF/XML (for test manifests) [8]
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T14-53-34
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: ericP to to ask danc and DaveB to join testing s/c [9]
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T15-02-34
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: KendallC to expose our walking tour data to SPARQL querying clients [10]
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T15-05-49
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: TomA to read the protocol draft [protocol] and email a review to the WG before the next telcon 2004-11-09 [11]
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T15-06-20
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: JanneS to review http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004OctDec/0256.html and check what happens when no source support is implemented [12]
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T15-12-08
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Janne to words for protocol spec to describe failure (including in the SOURCE case but generally as well) [13]
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T15-15-00
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DaveB to update the dawg test repository to record or amend tests to correspond to the http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004OctDec/0241.html proposal [14]
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T15-15-22
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DanC to suggest formal definitions for SOURCE [15]
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T15-15-51
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: PatH to review SPARQL def'ns post-publication [16]
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T15-17-02
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: PatH to Review rq23 [17]
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T15-24-53
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: KevinW to Review rq23 [18]
15:27:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T15-25-02
15:32:32 [AndyS_scribe]
zakim, who is on the phone
15:32:32 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is on the phone', AndyS_scribe
15:32:46 [AndyS_scribe]
zakim, who is here?
15:32:46 [Zakim]
On the phone I see AndyS, EricP, JanneS
15:32:58 [Zakim]
-AndyS
15:39:05 [js]
js has joined #dawg
15:39:10 [js]
hello world
15:39:11 [ericP]
welcome js
15:39:36 [js]
one more thing
15:39:54 [Zakim]
-JanneS
15:39:55 [Zakim]
-EricP
15:39:56 [Zakim]
SW_DAWG()9:30AM has ended
15:39:57 [Zakim]
Attendees were Kendall_Clark, Yoshio, AndyS, EricP, SimonR, Holbrook|Gibbins, SteveH, JanneS, PatH, Kevin
15:47:14 [SimonR]
SimonR has joined #dawg
15:48:31 [AndyS]
rrsagent, please leave us
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
I see 18 open action items:
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DanC to owner of issue 'yes or no questions' (pending protocol doc) [1]
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T14-38-59
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: AlbertoR to owns issue 'DESCRIBE' [2]
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T14-38-59-1
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: EricP to find logistics re F2F5 at tech plenary in Boston March 28 Feb - 4 Mar (2 days). Some WG preference to Mon/Tue of that week. [3]
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T14-38-59-2
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: SteveH to own (i.e. propose resolution to) disjunction issue [4]
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T14-39-02
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: SteveH to owns issue 'nested optionals' [5]
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T14-39-05
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DanC to notify SemWeb CG of EbXML possible sync point in April [6]
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T14-41-11
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: SteveH is willing to adapt his testing infrastructure to generate input/output RDF/XML and typed nodes into manifest file [7]
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T14-45-48
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: EricP to resolve relative URIs in RDF/XML (for test manifests) [8]
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T14-53-34
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: ericP to to ask danc and DaveB to join testing s/c [9]
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T15-02-34
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: KendallC to expose our walking tour data to SPARQL querying clients [10]
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T15-05-49
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: TomA to read the protocol draft [protocol] and email a review to the WG before the next telcon 2004-11-09 [11]
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T15-06-20
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: JanneS to review http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004OctDec/0256.html and check what happens when no source support is implemented [12]
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T15-12-08
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Janne to words for protocol spec to describe failure (including in the SOURCE case but generally as well) [13]
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T15-15-00
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DaveB to update the dawg test repository to record or amend tests to correspond to the http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004OctDec/0241.html proposal [14]
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T15-15-22
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DanC to suggest formal definitions for SOURCE [15]
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T15-15-51
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: PatH to review SPARQL def'ns post-publication [16]
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T15-17-02
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: PatH to Review rq23 [17]
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T15-24-53
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: KevinW to Review rq23 [18]
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/11/23-dawg-irc#T15-25-02