Shared bookmarks: conclusions
- RDF is most appropriate for this kind of application
- RDF part of the application was done very quickly. Most of the work
was on the UI. Adding new features is very easy (multiple topics and
importing a topic hierarchy, a couple of hours)
- Possible to process and display the bookmark file with other tools
Next steps and perspectives
- Include the bookmark code in the standard Amaya release.
- Make it possible to store the RDF/XML in any kind of RDF store that has
a URI (file on server or RDF store)
- Be able to open more than one bookmark file, do a graph cut and paste,
by value or reference between them.
- Interaction between different RDF applications: view RSS or BLOGs as
bookmarks, graph cut and paste between applications, ...
- See how to use bookmarks for site maps
- Add any options that would make a bookmark system more useful and fun.
Mail us your suggestions.!