IRC log of ws-arch on 2003-12-18

Timestamps are in UTC.

20:27:01 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #ws-arch
20:27:08 [hugo]
Zakim, this will be WS_ARCH
20:27:08 [Zakim]
ok, hugo; I see WS_ArchWG()3:30PM scheduled to start in 3 minutes
20:27:22 [hugo]
Meeting: Web Services Architecture Working Group call
20:27:32 [dbooth]
dbooth has joined #ws-arch
20:27:37 [hugo]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-arch/2003Dec/0025.html
20:27:41 [hugo]
RRSAgent, where am I?
20:27:41 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2003/12/18-ws-arch-irc#T20-27-41
20:28:06 [Zakim]
WS_ArchWG()3:30PM has now started
20:28:12 [Zakim]
+[UMD]
20:28:18 [mchampion_]
mchampion_ has joined #ws-arch
20:29:37 [dbooth]
zakim, call dbooth-home
20:29:37 [Zakim]
ok, dbooth; the call is being made
20:29:39 [Zakim]
+Dbooth
20:29:43 [Roger]
Roger has joined #ws-arch
20:29:55 [Zakim]
+Roger
20:30:09 [bijan]
Zakim, UMD is me
20:30:09 [Zakim]
sorry, bijan, I do not recognize a party named 'UMD'
20:30:20 [bijan]
Zakim, [UMD] is me
20:30:20 [Zakim]
+bijan; got it
20:30:28 [Zakim]
+[Fujitsu]
20:31:10 [Zakim]
+Eric_Newcomer
20:31:11 [fgm]
fgm has joined #ws-arch
20:31:23 [Zakim]
+Mike_Champion
20:31:35 [fgm]
zakim, who is here?
20:31:35 [Zakim]
On the phone I see bijan, Dbooth, Roger, [Fujitsu], Eric_Newcomer, Mike_Champion
20:31:37 [Zakim]
On IRC I see fgm, Roger, mchampion_, dbooth, RRSAgent, Zakim, bijan, hugo
20:31:45 [Zakim]
+Hugo
20:32:29 [newbie]
newbie has joined #ws-arch
20:33:14 [Zakim]
+??P6
20:33:30 [dbooth]
zakim, ? is Ugo
20:33:30 [Zakim]
+Ugo; got it
20:33:31 [Zakim]
+??P5
20:33:37 [dbooth]
zakim, ? is Gerald
20:33:37 [Zakim]
+Gerald; got it
20:33:55 [Zakim]
+??P7
20:34:03 [Zakim]
+Abbie
20:34:03 [newbie]
zakim, ??p7 is mario
20:34:04 [Zakim]
+mario; got it
20:36:05 [dbooth]
zakim, who is here?
20:36:05 [Zakim]
On the phone I see bijan, Dbooth, Roger, [Fujitsu], Eric_Newcomer, Mike_Champion, Hugo, Ugo, Gerald, mario, Abbie
20:36:07 [Zakim]
On IRC I see newbie, fgm, Roger, mchampion_, dbooth, RRSAgent, Zakim, bijan, hugo
20:36:21 [Roger]
scribe is Roger
20:36:57 [Roger]
Approval of telcon minutes?
20:37:01 [hugo]
Scribe: Roger
20:37:01 [Roger]
Yup.
20:37:08 [hugo]
Chair: Mike
20:37:11 [Roger]
Action Items:
20:37:22 [hugo]
s/Approval/Topic: Approval/
20:37:34 [hugo]
s/Action/Topic: Action/
20:38:03 [Zakim]
+??P9
20:38:08 [mchampion_]
ACTION: MikeC to look through this section for wording that was used in absence of a decision to use SOAP/WSDL [DONE]