IRC log of webont on 2003-05-29

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:50:50 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #webont
15:55:59 [sandro]
sandro has joined #webont
15:56:28 [DanC]
DanC has changed the topic to: 29 May http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/ chair: JimH; scribe: Sandro
15:57:34 [baget]
baget has joined #webont
15:57:54 [DanC]
agenda + 29May http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003May/0366.html
15:59:32 [Zakim]
SW_WebOnt()12:00PM has now started
15:59:36 [Zakim]
+Tim_Finin
16:00:13 [sandro]
zakim, what is the code?
16:00:13 [Zakim]
the conference code is 9326, sandro
16:00:24 [Zakim]
+Evan_Wallace
16:00:42 [Zakim]
+Sandro
16:01:34 [Zakim]
+[INRIA]
16:02:07 [Zakim]
+??P22
16:02:11 [Zakim]
+DanC
16:02:15 [jjc]
jjc has joined #webont
16:02:25 [Zakim]
+??P24
16:02:43 [Zakim]
+??P25
16:03:02 [Zakim]
+??P26
16:03:18 [Zakim]
+??P27
16:03:53 [DanC]
Zakim, Tim_Finin is JeffH
16:03:53 [Zakim]
+JeffH; got it
16:04:08 [Zakim]
+[UMD]
16:04:08 [Zakim]
+??P29
16:04:09 [Jhendler]
Jhendler has joined #webont
16:04:11 [pfps]
pfps has joined #webont
16:04:16 [jjc]
Zakim, ?P29 is jjc
16:04:16 [Zakim]
sorry, jjc, I do not recognize a party named '?P29'
16:04:25 [jjc]
Zakim, ??P29 is jjc
16:04:25 [Zakim]
+jjc; got it
16:04:33 [Jhendler]
zakim, [umd] is hendler
16:04:33 [Zakim]
+hendler; got it
16:05:04 [DanC]
Zakim, ??P22 is MasahiroH
16:05:04 [Zakim]
+MasahiroH; got it
16:05:25 [DanC]
ack sandro
16:05:44 [sandro]
RRSAgent, pointer?
16:05:44 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2003/05/29-webont-irc#T16-05-44
16:06:14 [sandro]
Jim convenes Meeting
16:06:43 [sandro]
Evan_Wallace regrets for last meeting missed.
16:06:44 [nmg]
nmg has joined #webont
16:07:19 [DanC]
(continued from 8 May, in particular)
16:07:20 [sandro]
aciton from last week, on DanC, imports test, should have been "Continued"
16:07:37 [sandro]
RESOLVED: ammended minutes from last week accepted.
16:07:45 [sandro]
Action Review
16:07:56 [Zakim]
+??P30
16:08:05 [DanC]
I did some work on integrating implementation feedback/news into http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/rqim.html
16:08:15 [sandro]
ACTION: Jim Hendler to report back on implementation feedback.
16:08:25 [sandro]
cont
16:08:26 [sandro]
ACTION: Jim Hendler and Dan Connolly to compose a response to the LC
16:08:26 [sandro]
comment on local and compound keys.
16:08:27 [sandro]
cont
16:08:34 [sandro]
ACTION: Peter Patel-Schneider to work on proof for issue 5.26 B1,B2
16:08:41 [sandro]
moved to JJC
16:08:50 [sandro]
ACTION: Dan Connolly publish XML syntax
16:09:04 [sandro]
discussion:
16:09:17 [sandro]
DanC: I asked for a change to the abstract.
16:09:37 [sandro]
MH: that's fine
16:10:11 [sandro]
MH: <question about namespace options>
16:10:17 [sandro]
DanC: either way is fine
16:10:25 [sandro]
ACTION: Peter Patel-Schneider and Jeremy Carroll to discuss solutions to
16:10:32 [sandro]
DONE, to be discussed today
16:10:37 [sandro]
ACTION: Jeremy Carroll to make changes to test document concerning
16:10:38 [sandro]
DONE
16:10:52 [sandro]
ACTION: Sandro Hawke to do publishing of Test
16:10:58 [sandro]
CONTINUED
16:11:13 [sandro]
title page date is 28 may, close date is 27 june
16:11:32 [sandro]
DanC: add i18n to your peers list.
16:12:32 [DanC]
C.4.2. Concerning rdf:XMLLiteral http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposed-misc-200-xmlliteral#proposed-misc-200-xmlliteral
16:12:35 [sandro]
ACTION: Mike Smith and Guus Schreiber will review proposed changes to
16:12:44 [DanC]
^perhaps that obviates the need for mail, jim?
16:12:50 [sandro]
JimH: I dont understand this option. Mike and Guus not here.
16:12:54 [sandro]
CONTINUED
16:13:05 [sandro]
ACTION: Jeff will post proposed response
16:13:21 [sandro]
DONE
16:13:23 [sandro]
ACTION: Mike Smith will pdate issue list 5.06 (in re: imports closure)
16:13:24 [sandro]
DONE
16:13:31 [sandro]
ACTION: Mike Smith to update issue list 5.20 about synonyms
16:13:37 [sandro]
CONTINUED
16:14:20 [sandro]
ACTION: Jos de Roo to propose a test based on the example given by peter
16:14:22 [sandro]
CONTINUED
16:14:28 [Zakim]
+PatH
16:14:31 [sandro]
ACTION: Guus to propose a definition for "class description".
16:14:33 [sandro]
CONTINUED
16:14:49 [sandro]
ACTION: Mike Smith to update the Guide glossary accordingly
16:15:31 [DanC]
ACTION DanC: get I18N WG review of last call specs, continued from ~17 years back 1/2;-)
16:16:34 [sandro]
JimH: I thought there was a response from Martin.... I can't find it right now.
16:17:02 [sandro]
DanC: lets examine all LC comments today
16:17:19 [sandro]
JimH: Next telecon is 5 June, normal time and place
16:17:23 [DanC]
Zakim, pick a scribe
16:17:23 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose ??P30
16:17:29 [DanC]
Zakim, pick a scribe
16:17:29 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose jjc
16:17:32 [DanC]
Zakim, pick a scribe
16:17:32 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Evan_Wallace
16:17:46 [DanC]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
16:17:46 [Zakim]
On the phone I see JeffH, Evan_Wallace, Sandro, [INRIA], MasahiroH, DanC, NickG, ZivH, IanH, PeterFPS, hendler, jjc, ??P30, PatH
16:18:09 [DanC]
Zakim, ??P30 is CharlesW
16:18:09 [Zakim]
+CharlesW; got it
16:18:20 [DanC]
Zakim, pick a scribe
16:18:20 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose [INRIA]
16:18:24 [DanC]
Zakim, pick a scribe
16:18:24 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose PeterFPS
16:18:28 [sandro]
Charles volunteers to scribe in TWO WEEKS.
16:18:36 [sandro]
Next Scribe: PFPS
16:18:58 [sandro]
JimH: Half of our last call issues overlap the "beer convo"
16:19:04 [DanC]
Zakim, who's talking?
16:19:04 [sandro]
zakim, agenda?
16:19:04 [Zakim]
I see 1 item remaining on the agenda:
16:19:05 [Zakim]
1. 29May http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003May/0366.html [from DanC]
16:19:13 [Jhendler]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003May/0349.html
16:19:15 [Zakim]
DanC, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Sandro (5%), MasahiroH (29%), hendler (39%), CharlesW (4%)
16:19:31 [sandro]
AGENDUM Review of "Beer conversation decisions"
16:19:44 [sandro]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003May/0349.html
16:20:03 [sandro]
JJC: we talked about 8 issues, of which the last was casual
16:20:13 [sandro]
... on all of them we were seeing eye-to-eye
16:20:38 [sandro]
... A) intersectionOf semantics
16:20:48 [sandro]
... msg 116
16:20:54 [sandro]
... started as rdf-logic thread
16:21:10 [sandro]
... mismatch between OWL Full semantics and OWL DL semantics
16:21:29 [sandro]
... Peter described two possible fixes; we agreed one was better
16:22:08 [sandro]
... fix #2 is only an if --> iff & correspondence proof. fix #1 was broader
16:22:12 [sandro]
... sample test case:
16:22:27 [sandro]
... (prefered one is #2)
16:22:49 [sandro]
... one of John, Mary, one of John, one of Mary; bigger class is union of two smaller classes
16:23:01 [sandro]
... currently that doesn't follow under RDFS semantics
16:23:11 [sandro]
PH: really?!
16:23:20 [sandro]
PH: Oh, under OWL Full, okay.
16:23:51 [sandro]
PFPS: right now Intersection, etc, are syntax. They only have necessary, not necessary and sufficient conditions.
16:24:05 [sandro]
PH, JJC: we don't find the "syntax" part of that comment useful
16:24:21 [sandro]
JJC: so one line change to AS&S
16:24:32 [sandro]
DanC: section 5.2
16:24:39 [sandro]
PH: that sounds like a bug
16:25:02 [sandro]
PFPS: it's coherent this way. this was the original intent
16:25:23 [sandro]
JimH: does anyone have a problem with this decision?
16:25:50 [sandro]
PFPS: (laughing) this way I have to do all the work!
16:26:31 [sandro]
JimH: straw pole on accepting solution #2 from message 116 ?
16:26:40 [sandro]
JimH calls the question
16:27:09 [sandro]
JJC: not just IntersectionOf, but all the relevant connectives
16:27:14 [DanC]
msg 116 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003May/0116.html
16:27:22 [sandro]
JimH hears no objections or abstentions.
16:28:07 [sandro]
JJC: relevent ones are clearly linked in semantics
16:28:10 [sandro]
RESOLVED
16:28:21 [sandro]
DanC: is there a test case? Please add it.
16:28:55 [jjc]
ACTION: jjc {a,b} unionOf {a} {b}
16:29:04 [sandro]
ACTION Peter Change the documents to reflect this #2 in 116 change
16:29:09 [sandro]
ACTION: Peter Change the documents to reflect this #2 in 116 change
16:29:31 [sandro]
JJC: B). B1, B2 in OWL DL Syntax
16:29:42 [seanb]
seanb has joined #webont
16:29:59 [sandro]
... I've got a sketh proof on a scrap of paper; this is a lot easier after the above fix is done
16:30:41 [Jhendler]
ACTION: jjc Send proof sketch of extension to correspondence theorem with B1
16:31:08 [Jhendler]
ACTION: pfps review proof sketch of correspondence with B1 B2
16:31:36 [sandro]
JimH: I think the WG already agreed we wanted this done. All set.
16:31:43 [sandro]
JJC: C) rdf:LIst decision by RDF Core
16:32:12 [sandro]
... I agreed with Peter that this could be addressed by making the list triple optional in mapping rule
16:33:32 [sandro]
[ missed a bit ]
16:33:54 [sandro]
... We think there's an answer here, but I can't promise it
16:34:06 [sandro]
JimH: Would Sean's work be affected?
16:34:11 [sandro]
JJC: slightly
16:34:56 [sandro]
... "to recognize an unnamed class, look for such-and-such a triple", with the rdf:type triple always optional
16:35:10 [sandro]
DanC: I'd like to hear from someone building a syntax checker.
16:35:27 [sandro]
JimH: Not clear to me how this gets exposed in RDF/XML syntax
16:35:57 [Jhendler]
zakim, who is talking?
16:36:00 [sandro]
JJC: It means that you could use rdf:Description in places you might otherwise have owl:Foo
16:36:08 [Zakim]
Jhendler, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Sandro (20%), MasahiroH (4%), PeterFPS (15%), hendler (35%), jjc (44%), CharlesW (4%)
16:36:39 [sandro]
JJC: it would be interesting to hear from Sean
16:36:44 [sandro]
Ian: I can ask him tomorrow
16:37:36 [sandro]
JimH: No opposition to JCC's proposed flowchart ("proof works? then... ")
16:37:58 [sandro]
Ian steps out to grab Sean
16:38:26 [sandro]
JimH: feed back to RDF Core?
16:38:46 [sandro]
DanC: not now at least
16:39:07 [sandro]
JJC: D) OWL DL syntax NP complete #83 and #52 from may
16:39:13 [sandro]
... april #3
16:39:31 [sandro]
... mapping rule for owl equiv classes embeds hamiltonian path problem
16:39:50 [sandro]
... equivClass should instead map to <something>
16:40:06 [sandro]
... "arbitrary connected graphs"
16:40:29 [sandro]
PH scares everyone with joke
16:41:25 [sandro]
DanC: this falls below my threshhold
16:41:28 [jjc]
ACTION: jjc equivalentClass with 4 components and no hamiltonian path
16:41:52 [sandro]
test case will be one which is connected but with no Ham. path.
16:42:26 [Zakim]
+??P0
16:42:42 [sandro]
Zakim, ??P0 is SeanB
16:42:42 [Zakim]
+SeanB; got it
16:43:08 [sandro]
JJC: To change the mapping rule as in #349(D)
16:43:12 [DanC]
2nd
16:43:24 [sandro]
Any objections?
16:43:26 [sandro]
Any Abstain
16:43:29 [sandro]
RESOLVED
16:43:57 [sandro]
ACTION: Peter put #349(D) change into S&AS
16:44:18 [sandro]
Back to rdf:List issue, with Sean
16:44:51 [sandro]
JJC: can we get rid of type node on all blank nodes? I think so, but haven't proved it yet.
16:45:12 [sandro]
... Does this make your syntax checker harder?
16:45:37 [sandro]
Sean: So you recognize using first/rest, instead of type rdf:List ? I don't think that would be a problem
16:45:53 [sandro]
JJC: how about owl:Restriction, ... etc
16:45:58 [sandro]
Sean: that's probably okay
16:46:19 [sandro]
Sean: the type arc makes it a little easier, but it should still be easy to do
16:46:39 [sandro]
Ian: How far is this allowed to stretch? To all RDF entailment?
16:46:57 [sandro]
... eg subproperties of onproperty
16:47:03 [sandro]
JJC: No, that's outside of DL
16:47:17 [sandro]
PH: one application of an rdfs:range
16:47:31 [sandro]
DanC: this should not be looked at as entailment -- just graph stuff
16:47:51 [sandro]
JimH: We might need a table of what you check for using what other things.
16:47:56 [sandro]
JJC: that would be in the proof
16:48:12 [sandro]
JimH: But we'd like something more easy to read, for implementors
16:48:49 [sandro]
DanC: We had a proposal for putting in our document instructions on how to put the toothpaste back in the tube, but we decided not to do that.
16:49:05 [sandro]
JimH: As an implementor, I want this to be easy to find. Rules, whatever
16:49:15 [sandro]
DanC: I can't separate these issues
16:49:37 [sandro]
JJC: The triples tables, from the formal grammar, automatically, ....
16:49:57 [sandro]
JimH: Not expecting people to mine doc for the corresponoding unique feature
16:50:12 [sandro]
DanC: We are in the unhappy state right now.
16:50:41 [sandro]
DanC: We don't have a section which says: "Suppose you have an RDF graph and you want to make an AS out of it, here's what you do: ..."
16:50:56 [sandro]
DanC: we only specify the rules AS->RDF
16:51:23 [sandro]
JJC: Sean's test on this is really quite good
16:51:40 [sandro]
... We have two OWL syntax checkers already, so maybe that's good enough
16:51:49 [sandro]
DanC: Yeah, that's why this was/is okay with me.
16:51:56 [DanC]
(hmm... add sean's text to the reference doc? i.e. non-normative, but pretty useful)
16:52:45 [sandro]
JJC: WG decision waits for JJC's proof and Peter and Sean reviewing it.
16:53:11 [sandro]
JimH: anyone likely to object then? (hears no comment)
16:53:44 [DanC]
http://www.w3.org/2002/12/open-issues?ml=public-webont-comments&range=1&realm=Public
16:54:40 [sandro]
DanC: I advise going through LC list now
16:54:52 [sandro]
JimH: let's get through JJC's stuff first, quickly.
16:55:09 [sandro]
JJC: E) unnamed individuals
16:55:22 [sandro]
... Cycles in blank nodes for unname indivs, etc.
16:55:38 [sandro]
... Rationale is plausible, but it's too much work at this point
16:55:47 [sandro]
... So we want to "postpone"
16:55:59 [sandro]
JimH,DanC: but we need to create the issue to Postpone
16:57:05 [sandro]
E) unnamed individuals
16:57:05 [sandro]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2003May/0052.html
16:57:05 [sandro]
owlsas-rdfcore-bnodes-restrictions
16:57:13 [sandro]
Peter and I propose we postpone this issue.
16:57:13 [sandro]
Rationale:
16:57:13 [sandro]
- the amount of work to do otherwise is large, and is not guaranteed to
16:57:13 [sandro]
succeed.
16:57:13 [sandro]
- however the point is a good one and should be reviewed once the community
16:57:15 [sandro]
has more experience.
16:57:21 [sandro]
-- JJC #349
16:57:46 [sandro]
PH: not treated as existentials??
16:58:11 [DanC]
(it's now clear to me that we can't do this quickly; somebody should raise the issue and somebody should propose to postpone it)
16:58:19 [sandro]
PFPS: I have a niggling worry that it will be more difficult if we allow cycles. To get rid of that worry, it'll be a lot of work.
16:58:26 [sandro]
... I need a proof.
16:58:35 [sandro]
JJC: I concur
16:59:22 [sandro]
JimH: I hear the group generally willing to postpone on this
16:59:58 [sandro]
JimH: Pat can read when you (JJC) submits to to the WG
17:00:30 [DanC]
ACTION JJC: propose response to owlsas-rdfcore-bnodes-restrictions, including new issue and proposal to postpone
17:00:52 [sandro]
JJC: F) ambiguity
17:01:19 [sandro]
... comments from RDF Core members, but not officially RDF Core WG
17:01:53 [sandro]
DanC: the term "Non-deterministic" should not be scary here
17:02:09 [sandro]
JJC: just editorial
17:02:32 [sandro]
DanC: Graham's said his was not a real issue
17:02:56 [sandro]
DanC: editor clarify as he sees fit
17:03:22 [sandro]
(has a proposed reply been written....? no one knows. :-)
17:03:30 [seanb]
Apologies for dipping in and out, but I have to leave...
17:03:47 [sandro]
JimH: Peter, if you wish to make editorial changes in clearing this up, please go ahead.
17:04:03 [sandro]
JimH: Sean's reverse-mapping document...
17:04:14 [sandro]
... we'll review, and we'll decide whether to add it
17:04:22 [sandro]
Sean: should have more in a couple days
17:04:24 [Zakim]
-SeanB
17:05:10 [sandro]
JJC: G) OntologyProperty
17:05:16 [sandro]
... this looks like a bug
17:05:51 [sandro]
... How is it different from an AnnotationProperty? OntologyProperty has built in domain/range constraints.
17:06:24 [sandro]
JJC: I;m okay with just deleteing the rdf type OntologyProperty
17:06:31 [sandro]
Peter: I don't care
17:07:04 [sandro]
JimH: 2 proposals, (1) drop OP, (2) fix it
17:07:25 [sandro]
JJC: I thought there was an issue, but I couldnt find it.
17:07:52 [sandro]
JimH: does this bother you Jeff?
17:08:17 [sandro]
Jeff: I think Peter came up with OP to express something we needed at one point. I don't particularly need it.
17:09:16 [sandro]
JimH: let's do the best thing for the language
17:09:54 [sandro]
JJC: the concept of OP is kind of in S&AS already, so that's why it's named....
17:10:10 [sandro]
JimH: I can see OP being useful
17:11:13 [sandro]
JimH: PROPOSED: do 349(G) "peter and I propose that we add an ontologyproperty directive which mirrors the annotationproperty directive in the abstract syntax, with appropriate mapping rules."
17:11:36 [sandro]
JimH: any objections?
17:11:44 [sandro]
JimH: abstentions?
17:11:47 [sandro]
PH, DanC
17:12:12 [sandro]
RESOLVED
17:12:54 [sandro]
JimH: Sean has proposed backwards mapping....
17:13:02 [sandro]
DanC: which doc would it end up in?
17:13:28 [sandro]
JimH: Reference, as appendix, would be my guess.
17:14:11 [sandro]
ACTION: DanC and Jeremy to review Sean's text for non-normative inclusion into some OWL document
17:14:49 [sandro]
===============
17:15:57 [sandro]
JJC: pub of TEST is now DONE
17:16:39 [sandro]
JimH: let's postpone the agenda item about presenting owl, it's being dicussed on list.
17:16:41 [sandro]
==============
17:16:59 [sandro]
DanC goes through LC comments
17:17:18 [sandro]
ACTION DanC: bring up QA review of OWL Semantics with WG
17:18:09 [DanC]
Zakim, please pick a victim
17:18:09 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Evan_Wallace
17:18:11 [DanC]
Zakim, please pick a victim
17:18:11 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose ZivH
17:18:25 [DanC]
Zakim, please pick a victim
17:18:25 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose PeterFPS
17:18:27 [DanC]
Zakim, please pick a victim
17:18:27 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Evan_Wallace
17:18:46 [DanC]
Zakim, please pick a victim
17:18:46 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose DanC
17:18:48 [DanC]
Zakim, please pick a victim
17:18:48 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose [INRIA]
17:19:01 [DanC]
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 22:12:21 -0400 (EDT)
17:19:01 [DanC]
From: "Jimmy Cerra" <jimbobbs@hotmail.com>
17:19:01 [DanC]
To: public-webont-comments@w3.org
17:19:01 [DanC]
Message-ID: <000001c31050$3becd230$0100a8c0@drsoong>
17:19:01 [DanC]
Subject: rdf:about and owl:sameIndividualAs oddities
17:19:21 [sandro]
ACTION PatH: to follow up with that one, it's an educational issue
17:19:52 [sandro]
Anton one closed, though it doesnt show that way
17:20:00 [sandro]
Lacy is happy
17:20:07 [sandro]
Privacy in OWL...
17:20:27 [sandro]
[ most people, including scribe cannot see issues list DanC is reading; w3 machines having problems. ]
17:20:35 [sandro]
JimH: that's on my list
17:20:45 [sandro]
DanC: published subjects
17:20:50 [sandro]
JimH: I'll do that one
17:22:32 [sandro]
DanC: Is AS&S in error about what's DL and what isnt?
17:22:42 [sandro]
Peter: WG decisions are silent about what's in DL
17:22:54 [sandro]
DanC: sameAs should be in DL
17:23:00 [sandro]
JimH: Second
17:23:41 [sandro]
JimH: Peter, please reply to Guus if you're not going to do it.
17:24:23 [sandro]
DanC: let's try to close in May as many as we can, to get more help from machine.
17:25:03 [sandro]
ACTION JimH: prepare definitive list of LC issues for next telecon
17:25:36 [Zakim]
-Evan_Wallace
17:25:37 [Zakim]
-PeterFPS
17:25:38 [Zakim]
-PatH
17:25:40 [sandro]
ADJOURNED
17:25:41 [Zakim]
-IanH
17:25:42 [Zakim]
-[INRIA]
17:25:43 [Zakim]
-JeffH
17:25:44 [Zakim]
-jjc
17:25:45 [Zakim]
-ZivH
17:25:45 [Zakim]
-MasahiroH
17:25:47 [Zakim]
-NickG
17:26:54 [sandro]
Jim: I like actions separated
17:27:05 [sandro]
Dan: minutes as sentences
17:27:22 [sandro]
Jim: pointer to IRC for actions, decisions.
17:27:36 [sandro]
IRC okay for blow-by-blow.
17:28:31 [sandro]
decisions clean
17:29:08 [sandro]
plaintext required for minutes, HTML supplement okay
17:29:13 [Zakim]
-hendler
17:29:17 [Zakim]
-CharlesW
17:29:23 [Zakim]
-DanC
17:29:24 [Zakim]
-Sandro
17:29:25 [Zakim]
SW_WebOnt()12:00PM has ended
17:29:45 [sandro]
RRSAgent, help
17:30:29 [sandro]
RRSAgent, bye
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
I see 26 open action items:
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jim Hendler to report back on implementation feedback. [1]
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/05/29-webont-irc#T16-08-15
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jim Hendler and Dan Connolly to compose a response to the LC [2]
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/05/29-webont-irc#T16-08-26
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Peter Patel-Schneider to work on proof for issue 5.26 B1,B2 [3]
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/05/29-webont-irc#T16-08-34
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dan Connolly publish XML syntax [4]
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/05/29-webont-irc#T16-08-50
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Peter Patel-Schneider and Jeremy Carroll to discuss solutions to [5]
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/05/29-webont-irc#T16-10-25
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeremy Carroll to make changes to test document concerning [6]
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/05/29-webont-irc#T16-10-37
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Sandro Hawke to do publishing of Test [7]
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/05/29-webont-irc#T16-10-52
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Mike Smith and Guus Schreiber will review proposed changes to [8]
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/05/29-webont-irc#T16-12-35
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeff will post proposed response [9]
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/05/29-webont-irc#T16-13-05
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Mike Smith will pdate issue list 5.06 (in re: imports closure) [10]
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/05/29-webont-irc#T16-13-23
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Mike Smith to update issue list 5.20 about synonyms [11]
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/05/29-webont-irc#T16-13-31
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jos de Roo to propose a test based on the example given by peter [12]
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/05/29-webont-irc#T16-14-20
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Guus to propose a definition for "class description". [13]
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/05/29-webont-irc#T16-14-31
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Mike Smith to update the Guide glossary accordingly [14]
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/05/29-webont-irc#T16-14-49
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DanC to get I18N WG review of last call specs, continued from ~17 years back 1/2;-) [15]
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/05/29-webont-irc#T16-15-31
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: jjc {a,b} unionOf {a} {b} [16]
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/05/29-webont-irc#T16-28-55
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Peter Change the documents to reflect this #2 in 116 change [17]
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/05/29-webont-irc#T16-29-09
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: jjc Send proof sketch of extension to correspondence theorem with B1 [18]
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/05/29-webont-irc#T16-30-41
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: pfps review proof sketch of correspondence with B1 B2 [19]
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/05/29-webont-irc#T16-31-08
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: jjc equivalentClass with 4 components and no hamiltonian path [20]
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/05/29-webont-irc#T16-41-28
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Peter put #349(D) change into S&AS [21]
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/05/29-webont-irc#T16-43-57
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: JJC to propose response to owlsas-rdfcore-bnodes-restrictions, including new issue and proposal to postpone [22]
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/05/29-webont-irc#T17-00-30
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DanC and Jeremy to review Sean's text for non-normative inclusion into some OWL document [23]
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/05/29-webont-irc#T17-14-11
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DanC to bring up QA review of OWL Semantics with WG [24]
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/05/29-webont-irc#T17-17-18
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: PatH to to follow up with that one, it's an educational issue [25]
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/05/29-webont-irc#T17-19-21
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: JimH to prepare definitive list of LC issues for next telecon [26]
17:30:29 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/05/29-webont-irc#T17-25-03