IRC log of webont on 2003-01-23

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:04:55 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #webont
16:04:59 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #webont
16:05:03 [DanCon]
Zakim, this will be WEBO
16:05:05 [Zakim]
ok, DanCon
16:21:33 [DanCon]
DanCon has changed the topic to: WebOnt (http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/) 23Jan. chair: Guus. scribe: ??
16:56:01 [jhendler]
jhendler has joined #webont
16:56:04 [jjc]
jjc has joined #webont
16:57:16 [guus]
guus has joined #webont
16:58:14 [Zakim]
SW_WebOnt()12:00PM has now started
16:58:21 [Zakim]
+??P0
16:58:52 [ChrisW]
ChrisW has joined #webont
16:59:10 [DeborahMc]
DeborahMc has joined #webont
16:59:12 [Zakim]
+??P1
16:59:56 [mdean]
mdean has joined #webont
16:59:57 [Zakim]
+[IBM]
17:00:01 [Zakim]
+M_Smith
17:00:13 [Zakim]
+??P4
17:00:22 [Zakim]
+??P6
17:00:33 [ChrisW]
zakim, [IBM] is temporarily ChrisW
17:00:34 [Zakim]
+ChrisW; got it
17:00:39 [Zakim]
+Mike_Dean
17:00:44 [guus]
zakim, ??p1 is Guus
17:00:45 [Zakim]
+Guus; got it
17:00:57 [timfinin]
timfinin has joined #webont
17:01:04 [Zakim]
+??P9
17:01:07 [pfps]
pfps has joined #webont
17:01:08 [Zakim]
+Tim_Finin
17:01:15 [jjc]
Zakim, ?P9 is jjc.
17:01:17 [pfps]
zakim, ??P6 is pfps
17:01:17 [Zakim]
sorry, jjc, I do not recognize a party named '?P9'
17:01:18 [Zakim]
+Pfps; got it
17:01:39 [Zakim]
+??P11
17:01:48 [jjc]
Zakim, ??P9 is jjc.
17:01:49 [Zakim]
+Jjc.; got it
17:02:05 [Zakim]
+??P12
17:02:25 [Zakim]
+??P13
17:02:27 [Zakim]
+??P14
17:03:10 [nmg]
nmg has joined #webont
17:03:32 [Zakim]
+[UMD]
17:03:38 [jhendler]
zakim, [umd] is JimH
17:03:40 [Zakim]
+JimH; got it
17:03:48 [jhendler]
zakim, who is here?
17:03:50 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ??P0, Guus, ChrisW, M_Smith, ??P4, Pfps, Mike_Dean, Jjc., Tim_Finin, ??P11, ??P12, ??P13, ??P14, JimH
17:03:51 [Zakim]
On IRC I see nmg, pfps, timfinin, mdean, DeborahMc, ChrisW, guus, jjc, jhendler, Zakim, RRSAgent, logger, DanCon
17:04:15 [jhendler]
zakim, ??p0 is ziv
17:04:16 [Zakim]
+Ziv; got it
17:04:31 [jhendler]
zakim, ??p4 is LarryE
17:04:32 [Zakim]
+LarryE; got it
17:04:33 [jjc]
Zakim, ??P13 is Heflin.
17:04:34 [Zakim]
+Heflin.; got it
17:04:47 [Zakim]
+??P16
17:04:54 [jhendler]
zakim, ??p11 is nick gibbins
17:04:55 [Zakim]
I don't understand '??p11 is nick gibbins', jhendler
17:05:02 [jhendler]
zakim, ??p16 is herman
17:05:03 [Zakim]
+Herman; got it
17:05:07 [guus]
zakim, ??P16 is Masahiro
17:05:08 [Zakim]
sorry, guus, I do not recognize a party named '??P16'
17:05:09 [jhendler]
zakim, ??p11 is masahiro
17:05:10 [Zakim]
+Masahiro; got it
17:05:19 [jhendler]
zakim, ??p12 is debM
17:05:20 [Zakim]
+DebM; got it
17:05:25 [jhendler]
zakim, who is here?
17:05:27 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Ziv, Guus, ChrisW, M_Smith, LarryE, Pfps, Mike_Dean, Jjc., Tim_Finin, Masahiro, DebM, Heflin., ??P14, JimH, Herman
17:05:28 [Zakim]
On IRC I see nmg, pfps, timfinin, mdean, DeborahMc, ChrisW, guus, jjc, jhendler, Zakim, RRSAgent, logger, DanCon
17:05:47 [nmg]
Zakim, ??P14 is NickG
17:05:48 [Zakim]
+NickG; got it
17:06:06 [hth]
hth has joined #webont
17:06:28 [jhendler]
zakim, who is speaking?
17:06:41 [Zakim]
jhendler, listening for 11 seconds I heard sound from the following: Guus (54%), Jjc. (45%), DebM (4%)
17:06:59 [jhendler]
zakim, mute DebM
17:07:00 [Zakim]
DebM should now be muted
17:07:12 [jhendler]
zakim, unmute DebM
17:07:14 [Zakim]
DebM should no longer be muted
17:07:22 [Zakim]
+??P17
17:07:27 [jjc]
.Zakim, mute jjc.
17:07:34 [jhendler]
zakim, ??p17 is rudiger
17:07:35 [Zakim]
+Rudiger; got it
17:07:46 [Zakim]
+??P18
17:07:50 [Zakim]
-Ziv
17:07:56 [Massimo]
Massimo has joined #webont
17:07:58 [jhendler]
zakim, ??p18 is jerome
17:08:00 [Zakim]
+Jerome; got it
17:08:01 [jjc]
Zakim, who is talking?
17:08:11 [Zakim]
jjc, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Guus (19%), Jjc. (25%), Jerome (39%)
17:08:14 [Zakim]
+DanC
17:08:31 [jjc]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
17:08:32 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Guus, ChrisW, M_Smith, LarryE, Pfps, Mike_Dean, Jjc., Tim_Finin, Masahiro, DebM, Heflin., NickG, JimH, Herman, Rudiger, Jerome, DanC
17:08:38 [Zakim]
+??P0
17:08:48 [jhendler]
zakim, ??p0 is ziv
17:08:49 [Zakim]
+Ziv; got it
17:08:54 [jjc]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
17:08:56 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Guus, ChrisW, M_Smith, LarryE, Pfps, Mike_Dean, Jjc. (muted), Tim_Finin, Masahiro, DebM, Heflin., NickG, JimH, Herman, Rudiger, Jerome, DanC, Ziv
17:08:58 [jhendler]
zakim, who is here?
17:09:00 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Guus, ChrisW, M_Smith, LarryE, Pfps, Mike_Dean, Jjc. (muted), Tim_Finin, Masahiro, DebM, Heflin., NickG, JimH, Herman, Rudiger, Jerome, DanC, Ziv
17:09:01 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Massimo, hth, nmg, pfps, timfinin, mdean, DeborahMc, ChrisW, guus, jjc, jhendler, Zakim, RRSAgent, logger, DanCon
17:09:06 [jjc]
Zakim, who is talking?
17:09:18 [Zakim]
jjc, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Ziv (16%), Guus (59%), JimH (20%)
17:10:01 [Zakim]
+Massimo
17:10:33 [Zakim]
+??P19
17:10:47 [JosD]
JosD has joined #webont
17:10:47 [jhendler]
zakim, ??p19 is jos
17:10:48 [Zakim]
+Jos; got it
17:11:02 [ChrisW]
ChrisW has joined #webont
17:11:24 [ChrisW]
I think it would be useful, Jim, to have a page of links, regardless of the meeting minutes
17:12:58 [jhendler]
proposal to accept meeting minutes
17:13:16 [jhendler]
ACTION: Guus/Jim to pursue the still missing presentations to link in later
17:13:36 [jhendler]
RESOLVED: Accept meeting minutes as record of the Manchester face to face.
17:13:39 [jhendler]
------
17:14:00 [jhendler]
DanC - can you talk about RoadMap
17:14:23 [jhendler]
Guus - Frank has agreed to write this (replacing Guus for Action)
17:14:39 [jhendler]
Chris - thought the roadmap was going to go in every document
17:15:00 [jhendler]
Guus - yes, that is what we discussed
17:15:12 [jhendler]
Dan - if it goes in every document we need it
17:15:14 [Zakim]
-Jjc.
17:15:28 [jhendler]
Guus - I'll talk to Frank and make sure.
17:15:46 [jhendler]
ACTION: Guus - to get roadmap done and into every page soon - 1 paragraph about each doc
17:16:15 [Zakim]
+??P9
17:16:20 [jjc]
Zakim, ??P9 is jjc.
17:16:21 [Zakim]
+Jjc.; got it
17:16:26 [jjc]
Zakim, who is talking?
17:16:37 [jhendler]
DanC - we really don't have time to make this a WG issue.
17:16:40 [Zakim]
jjc, listening for 13 seconds I heard sound from the following: Ziv (3%), Guus (4%), M_Smith (40%), LarryE (1%), Mike_Dean (26%)
17:17:00 [jhendler]
Mike D - how about we put the roadmap in overview and a shorter thing in the other docs?
17:17:06 [jhendler]
Guus, would be okay w/me.
17:17:31 [jhendler]
Mike S - links is fine, don't need text in all the documents
17:18:08 [jhendler]
Guus - propose we put Roadmap in the overview document, other editors join.
17:19:13 [jhendler]
Deb will type this pointer into the irc (name "roadmap" in the overview document)
17:19:20 [jhendler]
----------
17:19:41 [jhendler]
document reqs
17:19:49 [jhendler]
Actions on heflin (Done)
17:19:56 [jhendler]
update terminology - done
17:20:02 [DeborahMc]
http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-features/#roadmap is the suggested link for the roadmap
17:21:57 [Zakim]
+??P20
17:22:11 [jhendler]
zakim, ??p20 is evan
17:22:12 [Zakim]
+Evan; got it
17:22:49 [DanCon]
is heflin's action to publish is withdrawn?
17:23:51 [jhendler]
ACTION: Connolly re: security - CONT.
17:24:21 [Zakim]
+ +1.505.984.aaaa
17:24:29 [ChrisW]
ChrisW has joined #webont
17:24:30 [jhendler]
heflin action to publish is withdrawn, WOWG decision to publish as LC is not.
17:24:39 [jhendler]
zakim, ?aaaa is Leo
17:24:40 [Zakim]
sorry, jhendler, I do not recognize a party named '?aaaa'
17:24:48 [jhendler]
zakim, aaaa is Leo
17:24:49 [Zakim]
+Leo; got it
17:25:49 [DanCon]
ACTION McGuinness, van Harmelen: OWL Overview draft by Jan20
17:25:49 [DanCon]
ACTION Welty, Horan: review Overview by Jan30
17:26:16 [jhendler]
ACTION: McGuinness, van Harmelen: OWL Overview draft by Jan20
17:26:29 [jhendler]
ACTION: Welty, Horan: review Overview by Jan30
17:26:51 [jhendler]
ACTION: McGuinness, van Harmelen: OWL Overview draft by Jan20
17:27:02 [DanCon]
ACTION: Hendler to send msg to SemWeb CG about RDF model theory.
17:27:03 [DanCon]
DONE
17:27:03 [DanCon]
ACTION Patel-Schneider: write to webont WG (only to webont WG) about
17:27:03 [DanCon]
the impact of this on OWL.
17:27:03 [DanCon]
DONE
17:27:03 [DanCon]
ACTION Carroll: review AS & S Section 4
17:27:05 [DanCon]
DONE
17:27:07 [DanCon]
ACTION Horrocks: review AS & S Appendices
17:27:10 [DanCon]
DONE
17:27:11 [DanCon]
ACTION Patel-Schneider: keep Dave Beckett informed of status of his
17:27:13 [DanCon]
comments.
17:27:15 [DanCon]
DONE
17:27:16 [DanCon]
ACTION ter Horst, Pan review semantics
17:27:18 [DanCon]
DONE
17:27:20 [DanCon]
ACTION AllDifferent: semantics editor (Patel-Schneider)
17:27:22 [DanCon]
DONE
17:27:46 [DanCon]
DanC: is Pan's review in?
17:28:13 [jhendler]
ACTION: Pan to do another review CONTINUED
17:29:01 [jhendler]
-------
17:29:07 [jjc]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jan/0364.html
17:29:11 [jhendler]
Discussion of points raised by Jeremy:
17:29:16 [Zakim]
-Massimo
17:29:23 [jhendler]
point1 - intersectionOf
17:29:39 [jhendler]
is it in Lite?
17:30:09 [Zakim]
+Massimo
17:30:20 [jhendler]
Jeremy - intersectionOf should not be in Lite
17:30:38 [jhendler]
suggest we drop "complete class descriptions" from OWL Lite
17:31:05 [jhendler]
Jeremy - i.e. having the IFF on some of these should not be in Lite
17:31:30 [MM-lurk]
MM-lurk has joined #webont
17:32:19 [DanCon]
:Man ont:intersectionOf (:Male :Human).
17:32:45 [DanCon]
is a "complete class description" for "Man is subclass of male and human and nothing else"
17:32:46 [jhendler]
Jeremy explains section
17:34:32 [jhendler]
Peter - I don't think this is a contradiction (abst syntax v. graph documents)
17:35:17 [jhendler]
Jeremy - Ian's message of yesterday shows that we can build unionOf, intersectionOf, and ComplementOf in Owl Lite
17:36:58 [DanCon]
how? like this: :Man ont:intersectionOf (:Male :Human).
17:38:39 [jhendler]
Jeremy, why are you (Peter) opposed to removing complete class descriptions?
17:38:45 [jjc]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/guide-src/Guide.html#SetOperators
17:39:08 [jhendler]
Peter - jeremy is asking for a large change to Owl Lite
17:39:24 [ChrisW]
ChrisW has joined #webont
17:39:24 [jhendler]
Jeremy - yes, but prior to this the design was not complete enough to see the issue.
17:39:31 [jjc]
this give's a pointer to an example in Guide that is in fact in OWL Lite
17:39:46 [jhendler]
DanC - seems to me Jeremy has a technical issue, Peter a procedural one
17:41:02 [jhendler]
Mike Smith - how do I declare a class to be complete in the surface syntax?
17:41:51 [jhendler]
Mike answers own question - it's if the Owl Lite doc maps you to something the Abstract Syntax call complete
17:43:09 [jhendler]
Jeremy - we have two separate decisions - owl:intersectionOf is not in the feature doc
17:43:17 [jhendler]
but the semantic doc includes it
17:44:16 [jhendler]
Peter - I believe we decided Owl Lite would include the ability to define a class as a set of necessary and sufficient conditions
17:44:41 [jhendler]
Guus - is there enough compelling argument to keep defined classes in Owl:Lite?
17:45:20 [jhendler]
Jeremy - we could permit defined classes consisting of one restriction, but it seems like a bad idea.
17:45:39 [jhendler]
Jeremy - I could take an action to fornally propose something?
17:46:05 [jhendler]
Deb - we need to understand direction of this proposal - can we see a consensus?
17:47:32 [jhendler]
(discussion - some simple changes to AS&S could be made, but would have profound implications)
17:48:09 [jhendler]
jeremy - someone who wants to use "defining restriction" (i.e. no subclass0 should defend that
17:49:02 [jhendler]
ACTION: Jeremy to propose a change to remove complete class definitions from Owl Lite.
17:49:54 [DanCon]
jjc, pls give examples of the "collateral damage" in your proposal.
17:50:42 [jhendler]
----
17:50:50 [jhendler]
data range issue from Jeremy's email
17:51:00 [DanCon]
i.e. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jan/0364.html
17:52:37 [ChrisW]
ChrisW has joined #webont
17:53:08 [jhendler]
question is whether we should allow datarange - i.e. should we remove datarange from the abstract syntax?
17:53:30 [jhendler]
Peter - datarange is not what you're complaining about -- the real issue is "oneOf over data values"
17:54:47 [jjc]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jan/0376.html
17:54:59 [jhendler]
Jeremy - the surface syntax is broken - because parsetype:collection and datatypes don't go together in RDF.
17:56:47 [jhendler]
Jeremy - if it looks like a datatype, shouldn't we let xml-schema do this?
17:58:02 [jhendler]
Jeremy - oneOf should be restricted from being allowed on literals.
17:58:40 [jhendler]
Peter - this is in Owl Full - because the sequence of triples can be created
17:59:33 [jhendler]
Deb - I would object to this
17:59:43 [DanCon]
DebM: example: :SaabColor owl:oneOf ("blue" "green" "yellow")
17:59:52 [jhendler]
Jeremy - but XML schea should create the datatype
18:00:04 [DanCon]
(ironically, it's really easy to express this stuff in N3 ;-)
18:00:35 [hth]
hth has left #webont
18:01:02 [jhendler]
Jermoe - we should push XML Schema to have a collection of literals, or RDF
18:01:43 [jhendler]
Jeremy - seeing that this is in Full, not in Lite, perhaps we should just leave things as they are
18:02:13 [Zakim]
-Herman
18:02:36 [jjc]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jan/0376.html
18:03:33 [jhendler]
Perhaps we just need to have ugly thing (see URI above) and have ref point to it
18:03:48 [jhendler]
ACTION: Jeremy to create test based on 0376 email example
18:04:04 [jhendler]
ACTION: Guus to put words in reference w/respect to this.
18:04:08 [jhendler]
----------
18:04:44 [jhendler]
Jeremy issue 3 - expression of OWL Lite and OWL DL in RDF Graphs
18:04:52 [jhendler]
see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jan/0360.html
18:05:08 [jhendler]
jjc - this is a substantial disagreement between me and Peter at this point
18:05:47 [timfinin]
I have to leave aeary today, so goodbye...
18:05:51 [DanCon]
if you have http access, the agenda is http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jan/0364.html
18:05:53 [timfinin]
timfinin has left #webont
18:05:58 [Zakim]
-LarryE
18:06:04 [DanCon]
oops; agenda is http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jan/0408.html
18:07:07 [DanCon]
draft of 4.3 RDF Graphs of OWL Lite Ontologies by jjc is in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jan/att-0356/01-jjc
18:07:34 [jhendler]
q+ to ask about whether these are conflicting or two ways to do same thing?
18:08:03 [jhendler]
Peter - I have worries about the fragility of Jeremy's solution
18:08:38 [jhendler]
Jeremy - discussion is whether these are both normative
18:08:42 [jhendler]
q-
18:09:14 [jhendler]
dan - does XSLT mapping follow more easily from one or the other?
18:09:27 [jhendler]
Jerome - could you repeat the question?
18:09:33 [jjc]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jan/att-0356/01-jjc
18:10:03 [jhendler]
Dan - the XSLT produces a mapping - do you have reflections on Jeremy's document?
18:10:11 [jhendler]
Jerome - I did it from Peter's document.
18:10:35 [Zakim]
-Leo
18:11:36 [jhendler]
Jeremy - having doen this, Peter's thing was very hard to use - my documentcan be seen as explaining his differently
18:12:17 [jhendler]
Jeremy - so I want to emphasize the concrete syntax thing
18:15:02 [jhendler]
JimH - what iussue are we discussing
18:15:40 [jhendler]
DanC - way editor did it works for me
18:15:49 [jhendler]
JimH - what is inherently different
18:16:52 [jhendler]
Jeremy - to have a principled notion of Lite we need some changes?
18:17:04 [jhendler]
Jim - is it a technical or "aesthetic" point?
18:17:23 [jhendler]
Jeremy - so ugly it becomes a technical issue
18:19:38 [ChrisW]
ChrisW has joined #webont
18:20:06 [jhendler]
Jeremy - with not too much work we might be able to create some rationale rules that would at least generate a clean mapping
18:20:41 [jhendler]
where eveything created would be a Owl Lite graph
18:21:01 [jhendler]
Jeremy - a little more time spent on the mapping rules could make things better
18:21:39 [jhendler]
Guus - straw poll on question -- is it worth spending more time on these mapping rules to get this mapping cleaner
18:22:02 [ChrisW]
ChrisW has joined #webont
18:23:26 [DanCon]
ok, well, we got some data from the straw poll.
18:23:33 [jhendler]
straw poll - 8 in favor, 1 against.
18:23:53 [DanCon]
and several "it depends"
18:24:22 [Massimo]
Massimo has joined #webont
18:24:32 [ChrisW]
only one editor is on the call
18:24:51 [jhendler]
jimH - if we could get someone to work on this with Jeremy from AS&S side it could go quick - if we do it as WG time then it won't happen
18:24:57 [jhendler]
Peter - I think it will be too much time
18:25:09 [DanCon]
no, that's not what he said...
18:25:16 [DanCon]
Peter: I don't have any time to spare on this
18:27:23 [jhendler]
JimH could we have LC on Test and AS&S come out together, slightly delayed from other documents LC??
18:28:04 [jhendler]
Jeremey - agree that things that change mapping rules need careful consideration w/in AS&S
18:28:52 [DanCon]
10min
18:29:17 [jhendler]
extension of meeting 5 min - shift to discussion of test cases
18:29:19 [jhendler]
---
18:29:39 [jhendler]
2.6 test - proposal by Jos to approve a bunch of the test cases (per Jos' Jan 0325 message)
18:30:37 [jhendler]
Dan - majority were created by hand, some by other people
18:31:03 [jhendler]
Dan - Jena helped format these.
18:31:19 [jhendler]
Jos/Jeremy - both of us looked at them
18:31:44 [jhendler]
Dan/Jos discuss N3 mapping
18:32:18 [jhendler]
Guus - propose to approve these
18:32:35 [jhendler]
PROPOSAL: to approve these test cases as per Jos.
18:32:48 [jhendler]
RESOLVED: by consensus to approve the test cases Jos mentioned.
18:32:55 [jhendler]
---
18:33:10 [jhendler]
Guide actions done, a little minor editing
18:33:23 [DanCon]
my action to publish isn't done.
18:33:43 [jhendler]
jimH - guide editors are Mike S, Chris, and Deb M.
18:33:54 [jhendler]
action to publish now withdrawn
18:34:03 [jhendler]
-----
18:34:19 [jhendler]
reference document, all but 2 sections done - some reactions coming in - changes being made
18:34:27 [Zakim]
-Rudiger
18:34:34 [DanCon]
thanks to the Guide editors for meeting the schedule agreed at the ftf; too bad other risks materialized.
18:35:57 [ChrisW]
ChrisW has joined #webont
18:36:03 [Zakim]
-Evan
18:36:08 [jhendler]
adjourned
18:36:09 [Zakim]
-Jerome
18:36:10 [Zakim]
-Masahiro
18:36:10 [jhendler]
=======
18:36:12 [Zakim]
-M_Smith
18:36:13 [Zakim]
-DebM
18:36:15 [jhendler]
continuing discussion of schedule
18:36:18 [Zakim]
-NickG
18:40:59 [ChrisW]
the same is true of guide - e.g. if we put intersection in lite then Guide has to change
18:43:09 [mdean]
zakim, who's talking
18:43:11 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who's talking', mdean
18:43:59 [mdean]
zakim, who is talking?
18:44:11 [Zakim]
mdean, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Pfps (84%), DanC (10%)
18:48:01 [ChrisW]
ChrisW has joined #webont
18:53:23 [Zakim]
-Tim_Finin
18:53:53 [Zakim]
-Heflin.
18:54:24 [Zakim]
-Massimo
18:54:36 [Massimo]
Gotta go! Bye.
18:54:37 [ChrisW]
zakim, who is here?
18:54:38 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Guus, ChrisW, Pfps, Mike_Dean, JimH, DanC, Ziv, Jos, Jjc.
18:54:39 [Zakim]
On IRC I see ChrisW, JosD, mdean, DeborahMc, guus, jjc, jhendler, Zakim, RRSAgent, logger, DanCon
18:57:38 [Zakim]
-ChrisW
19:00:32 [Zakim]
-DanC
19:01:58 [Zakim]
-Jos
19:01:59 [Zakim]
-Pfps
19:02:04 [Zakim]
-Jjc.
19:09:24 [Zakim]
-Mike_Dean
19:10:14 [Zakim]
-Guus
19:10:16 [Zakim]
-JimH
19:10:30 [Zakim]
-Ziv
19:10:31 [Zakim]
SW_WebOnt()12:00PM has ended
19:21:25 [jhendler]
actions
19:21:51 [jhendler]
RRSagent, list actions
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
I see 14 open action items:
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Guus/Jim to pursue the still missing presentations to link in later [1]
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/23-webont-irc#T17-13-16
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Guus - to get roadmap done and into every page soon - 1 paragraph about each doc [2]
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/23-webont-irc#T17-15-46
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Connolly re: security - CONT. [3]
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/23-webont-irc#T17-23-51
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: McGuinness, van Harmelen: OWL Overview draft by Jan20 [4]
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/23-webont-irc#T17-26-16
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Welty, Horan: review Overview by Jan30 [5]
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/23-webont-irc#T17-26-29
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: McGuinness, van Harmelen: OWL Overview draft by Jan20 [6]
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/23-webont-irc#T17-26-51
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Hendler to send msg to SemWeb CG about RDF model theory. [7]
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/23-webont-irc#T17-27-02
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Carroll to review AS & S Section 4 [8]
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/23-webont-irc#T17-27-03-4
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Horrocks to review AS & S Appendices [9]
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/23-webont-irc#T17-27-07
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: AllDifferent to semantics editor (Patel-Schneider) [10]
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/23-webont-irc#T17-27-20
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Pan to do another review CONTINUED [11]
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/23-webont-irc#T17-28-13
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeremy to propose a change to remove complete class definitions from Owl Lite. [12]
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/23-webont-irc#T17-49-02
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeremy to create test based on 0376 email example [13]
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/23-webont-irc#T18-03-48
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Guus to put words in reference w/respect to this. [14]
19:21:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/23-webont-irc#T18-04-04
19:35:17 [jhendler]
RRSAgent, good bye
19:35:17 [jhendler]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'good bye', jhendler. Try /msg RRSAgent help
19:35:24 [jhendler]
RRSAgent, goodbye
19:35:24 [jhendler]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'goodbye', jhendler. Try /msg RRSAgent help
19:35:34 [jhendler]
RRSAgent, bye
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
I see 14 open action items:
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Guus/Jim to pursue the still missing presentations to link in later [1]
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/23-webont-irc#T17-13-16
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Guus - to get roadmap done and into every page soon - 1 paragraph about each doc [2]
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/23-webont-irc#T17-15-46
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Connolly re: security - CONT. [3]
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/23-webont-irc#T17-23-51
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: McGuinness, van Harmelen: OWL Overview draft by Jan20 [4]
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/23-webont-irc#T17-26-16
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Welty, Horan: review Overview by Jan30 [5]
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/23-webont-irc#T17-26-29
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: McGuinness, van Harmelen: OWL Overview draft by Jan20 [6]
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/23-webont-irc#T17-26-51
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Hendler to send msg to SemWeb CG about RDF model theory. [7]
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/23-webont-irc#T17-27-02
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Carroll to review AS & S Section 4 [8]
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/23-webont-irc#T17-27-03-4
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Horrocks to review AS & S Appendices [9]
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/23-webont-irc#T17-27-07
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: AllDifferent to semantics editor (Patel-Schneider) [10]
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/23-webont-irc#T17-27-20
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Pan to do another review CONTINUED [11]
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/23-webont-irc#T17-28-13
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeremy to propose a change to remove complete class definitions from Owl Lite. [12]
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/23-webont-irc#T17-49-02
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeremy to create test based on 0376 email example [13]
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/23-webont-irc#T18-03-48
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Guus to put words in reference w/respect to this. [14]
19:35:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/23-webont-irc#T18-04-04