Minutes WS Choreography WG conference call 14 February 2006
Attendees: Martin, Yves, Gary, Monica, Charlton, Abbie
IRC log: http://www.w3.org/2006/02/14-ws-chor-irc
17th Jan 2006: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-chor/2006Feb/att-0001/minutes_20060117_-_0.txt
31st Jan 2006: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-chor/2006Feb/att-0002/minutes_20060131_-_0.txt
1. ACTION: Provide examples in primer for issue 1503 of how to use lists/arrays - bounded and unbounded
2. ACTION: Add text in primer to explain interaction lifecycle, and that exchanges are only guaranteed if align=true,
3. ACTION: Add pitfalls sub-section in Advanced Topics section, and include the distributed choice problem
4. ACTION: SRT to request CG to ask relevant group to provide example of using semantics in CDL
5. ACTION: SRT Describe Connectedness/Strong Connectedness design patterns in CDL
6. ACTION: Redraft Sections 1, Sections 2, and part of Section 3 for a more natural flow in the text
7. ACTION: MC to add gary's issues from his slides into bugzilla
Gary's response: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-chor/2006Feb/0001.html
monica finishing review of chaps 1-3 so will wait for those before considering all comments.
One issue raised from pi4tech impementation, Martin to add into bugzilla under action 7.
martin and charlton meeting next week in Dublin to code up exit criteria examples
Martin noted that St Valentine is claimed to be buried in a church in Dublin,
Charlton will take pictures next week as proof!
charlton will be presenting use of formal methods at the plenary
no f2f during plenary week and no con call during that week
next call next week