Minutes WS Choreography WG conference call 4 January 2005

IRC Log at http://www.w3.org/2005/01/04-ws-chor-irc

Agenda - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-chor/2005Jan/att-0005/Agenda20050104-1.txt 

*** Roll Call ***
	Steve, Martin, Abbie, Charlton, Greg, Monica, Yves, Gary, Tony, Jeff
*** Scribe ***

*** Agenda Changes ***
    Steve would like to add issue summary to the agenda
    Issues summary - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-chor/2005Jan/0004.html 

    Item was approved and added after action item review

*** Approval of Minutes ***
    14 Dec Minutes - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-chor/2005Jan/att-0000/MeetingMinutes20041214-0.txt 
    Minutes for 14th Dec were PASSED

*** Actions Item Review ***
    1. ACTION: martin to create last call categories form issues

    2. ACTION: Chairs to make exit and implementation criteria proposal for the group

    3. ACTION Change bullet on WSDL Rationale:  Web Service descriptions only describe an aspect of 
       a protocol, they do not provide a complete specification of a protocol. Change: "It defines the 
       protocol and ..." to "It defines the message set and ..."
       ACTION: CHARLTON will look at item 3

    4. ACTION Change to:  Security layer: ensures that exchanged information are not modified or 
       forged in a verifiable manner and that parties can be authenticated
       ACTION: SRT to look at item 4

    5. ACTION: SRT to do word smithing (see email from Greg)

    6. ACTION: SRT will provide a summary of  issues and recommendation   
       [1] recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/12/14-ws-chor-irc#T20-18-59-2

    7. ACTION: SRT to draft initial sketch of primer with intro and table of contents and getting 
       started for meeting 18th January 2005  [2] recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/12/14-ws-chor-irc#T20-55-00

    8. ACTION: (OLD ACTION) Martin to do UML diagram from scratch for CDL  
       [3] recorded in http://www.w3.org/2004/12/14-ws-chor-irc#T20-56-49

*** Issue Review against last call ***
    Issues summary - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-chor/2005Jan/0004.html 

    SRT aim to clear up issue list - issues can be re-raised on last call document if important

    issue #274 - RESOLVED WON'T FIX
    issue #489 - RESOLVED FIXED 
    issue #506 / #930 - RESOLVED WON"T FIX (withdrawn)
    issues #554 / #556 - related to #489 - RESOLVED FIXED
    issue #624 - DONE
    issue #663 - NOT ISSUES,  JUST WORK ITEMS
    issue #664 - NOT ISSUE, JUST WORK ITEMS
    issue #663 - RESOLVED FIXED
    issue #683 / 691 - RESOLVED FIXED
    issue #721 - RESOLVED FIXED
    issue #724 - RESOLVED FIXED
    issue #741/743 - ASSIGN TO PRIMER
    issue #872 - ASSIGN TO PART 2
    issue #929 - RESOLVED WON'T FIX (withdrawn)
    issue #930 - RESOLVE WON'T FIX
    issue #937 - RESOLVED WON'T FIX
    issue #938 - RESOLVED WON'T FIX
    issue #939 - RESOLVED FIXED
    issue #943 - RESOLVED FIXED
    issue #947 - RESOLVED FIXED
    issue #563 - RESOLVED FIXED

*** Last Call Draft Comments/Questions/Issues ***
    SRT sent email to obtain list of target reviewers
    SRT to ask Greg Meredith as reviewer
    Monica suggests JJ Dubray
    Martin suggests other groups
    Jean Baker
    SRT: Anyone from BPSS community
    Tony suggests Yaron Golan
    Review request emails will be sent from chairs and copied to the members list

*** Primer ***
    SRT requests any examples with annotations to be sent to the public mailing list
    using the subject line: Examples WSCDL
    public could contribute examples via email but have read-only access to repository

*** AOB ***
    Greg question about CVS - putting spec in repository
    Yves says WEBDAV will be available, but CVS can be used directly now

    ACTION: Charlton to take on action item 3 
    ACTION: Steve to take on action item 4