minutes con cal 1st June 2004

      W3C WS-Choreography group

Teleconference Notes for 1 June  2004

1. Role Call:
Tony Fletcher (Choreology), Mayilraj Krishnan (Cisco), Steve Ross-Talbot (Co-Chair - Enigmatec), Abbie Barbir (Nortel), Greg Ritzinger (Novell), Nickolas Kavantzas (Oracle), Monica Martin (Sun), Yves Lafon (W3C staff), Charlton Barreto (webMethods)

Regrets: Martin Chapman (Oracle)

2. Confirm Scribe:  Steve Ross-Talbot agreed to scribe.

The following is alistof recent scribes (in order):
Steve Ross-Talbot, Tony Fletcher, Martin Chapman, 
Charlton Barreto, Mayilraj Krishnan, 
Abbie Barbir, Nick Kavantzas, Tony Fletcher, David Burdett,
Kevin Liu, Jeff Mischkinsky, Monica Martin, Nick Kavantzas,
Greg Ritzinger, David Burdett, Tony Fletcher, Monica
Martin, UgoCorda, Mayilraj Krishnan, Ravi Byakod ,
Martin Chapman, Steve Ross-Talbot,Monica Martin, Nick
Kavantzas, Ed Peters, Anthony Fletcher, Jeff
Michkinsky,  Dinesh Shahane, Greg Ritzinger, Ed
Peters, David Burdett,Ivana Trickovic, Ugo Corda,
Assaf Arkin, Monica Martin, Carol McDonald, Nick
Kavantzas, TonyFletcher, Mayilraj Krishnan, Francis
McCabe, Jeff Mischkinsky, David Burdett, John Dart,
Monica Martin,Tony Fletcher, Jim Hendler, Kevin Liu,
TonyFletcher, Jon Dart,David Burdett,Ed Peters, Greg
Ritzinger, Monica Martin, Len Greski, Jean-Jacques
Dubray,Monica Martin, Mayilraj Krishnan, Francis
McCabe, Michael Champion, Abbie Barbir, David Burdett,
Jon Dart, Carol McDonald,Yaron Goland, Len Greski, Ed
Peters, Greg Ritzinger, Daniel Austin, Peter Furniss,
Jim Hendler

3. Minutes passed

4. Action Item Review
	ACTION: (TF, 0511, 0525, 0601) Tony: to look at element choreography notation to see how we may be able to roll up transaction features into it. NO PROGRESS
	ACTION (SRT, 0525, 0601): Take the TWIST example we're working on, add part of the flow what can go wrong, see what happens when things go wrong.  We can see in front of us the choreography being executed, what we do today with current language, what we can do with transaction. ON GOING (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-chor/2004Jun/0000.html)

	ACTION: Code banana calculus examples in CDL (SRT, 0316, 0323, 0407,0413, 0420, 0504, 0511, 0525, 0601) DEPENDENT ON TWIST USE CASE ABOVE
	ACTION: (NK, 0511, 0525, 0601): to prepare a list of tasks for editing, and at the next editing conference call, will ask those present to help with them. NO PROGRESS DUE TO LACK OF EDITOR CALLS LAST WEEK
	ACTION (MK, 0525):  Mayilraj to work with Steve and Yves to get time on the W3C bridge to hold an examples sub-group teleconference. DONE
	ACTION (CHAIRS, 0525, 0601):  Chairs to ensure that the main group approve closure of issues recommended for closure by the issues triage sub-group. NO PROGRESS (PROBABLY 12 or so new issues)
	ACTION (SRT, 0525):  Steve to check with Charlton that he is prepared to own all of the binding category as he was not on the call. DONE CHARLTON AGREES
	ACTION (ALL, 0525, 0601):  Everyone to consider whether they can volunteer to own an issues category or two. PLEASE SEND EMAILS TO CHAIRS NAMING ISSUES OR CATEGORIES YOU ARE PREPARED TO OWN.
	ACTION (SRT, 0601) to send summary of who owns which issues categories asap. 

5. Issues Management
	Issue #550 - wsdl 1.1 as well as wsdl 2.0?
	Issue #556 - dependency to other technologies
	Issue #496 - resume a chor where an exception occurred
	Issue #270 - identification of one party to another in an interaction
	Issue #274 - communication of state change
	Issue #668 - isAligned() granularity
	Issue #662 - levels of Chor description

	MM: Perhaps the markets we are focussing on may well help to priortise the issues.

Meeting closed.