A European project
- World Wide Web Consortium
- Through host INRIA (and more so with ERCIM from 2003) directly part
of European academic / research milieu
- Has over 100 European members
- ILRT, University of Bristol
- HP Labs, Bristol
- Stilo Technologies
- Bristol has a concentration of Semantic Web development, and these
three groups are strongly connected to Academia, Research, Industry and
Open source developer communities.
- CCLRC, RAL
- A W3C office with strong connections to industry and research in the
UK and throughout Europe.