IRC log of webont on 2002-11-21

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:58:35 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #webont
16:59:27 [guus]
zakim, ??p1 is Guus
16:59:28 [Zakim]
sorry, guus, I do not recognize a party named '??p1'
16:59:49 [guus]
zakim, ??P1 is Guus
16:59:50 [Zakim]
sorry, guus, I do not recognize a party named '??P1'
17:00:42 [timfinin]
timfinin has joined #webont
17:01:04 [guus]
zakim, ??P4 is Jeremy
17:01:05 [Zakim]
sorry, guus, I do not recognize a party named '??P4'
17:01:24 [JosD]
JosD has joined #webont
17:02:00 [jjc]
jjc has joined #webont
17:02:12 [IanH]
IanH has joined #webont
17:02:37 [jjc]
Zakim, who's on the call?
17:02:38 [Zakim]
sorry, jjc, I don't know what conference this is
17:02:39 [Zakim]
On IRC I see IanH, jjc, JosD, timfinin, RRSAgent, Zakim, jimH, guus, logger
17:02:48 [nmg]
nmg has joined #webont
17:02:54 [mdean]
mdean has joined #webont
17:02:55 [jjc]
Zakim, help
17:02:56 [Zakim]
Please refer to http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot for more detailed help.
17:02:57 [Zakim]
Some of the commands I know are:
17:02:59 [Zakim]
xxx is yyy - establish yyy as the name of unknown party xxx
17:03:00 [Zakim]
if yyy is 'me' or 'I', your nick is substituted
17:03:02 [jimH]
zakim, this is web_ontology
17:03:03 [Zakim]
xxx may be yyy - establish yyy as possibly the name of unknown party xxx
17:03:04 [Zakim]
I am xxx - establish your nick as the name of unknown party xxx
17:03:06 [Zakim]
xxx holds yyy [, zzz ...] - establish xxx as a group name and yyy, etc. as participants within that group
17:03:08 [Zakim]
xxx also holds yyy - add yyy to the list of participants in group xxx
17:03:10 [Zakim]
who's here? - lists the participants on the phone
17:03:12 [Zakim]
who's muted? - lists the participants who are muted
17:03:14 [Zakim]
mute xxx - mutes party xxx (such that 60# will not work)
17:03:16 [Zakim]
unmute xxx - reverses the effect of "mute" and of 61#
17:03:18 [Zakim]
is xxx here? - reports whether a party named like xxx is present
17:03:20 [Zakim]
list conferences - reports the active conferences
17:03:21 [Zakim]
this is xxx - associates this channel with conference xxx
17:03:22 [Zakim]
excuse us - disconnects from the irc channel
17:03:23 [Zakim]
I last learned something new on $Date: 2002/11/10 01:20:17 $
17:03:24 [Zakim]
sorry, jimH, I do not see a conference named 'web_ontology'
17:03:43 [jjc]
Zakim, list conferences.
17:03:44 [Zakim]
I see SW_WebOnt()12:00PM, WS_DescWG()11:00AM
17:03:56 [jimH]
zakim, this is SW_WebOnt
17:03:57 [Zakim]
ok, jimH
17:03:58 [jjc]
Zakim, this is SW_WebOnt
17:03:59 [Zakim]
this was already SW_WebOnt()12:00PM
17:03:59 [Zakim]
ok, jjc
17:04:02 [Zakim]
+PatH
17:04:05 [jimH]
zakim, who is here
17:04:06 [Zakim]
jimH, you need to end that query with '?'
17:04:08 [pfps]
pfps has joined #webont
17:04:11 [jimH]
zakim, who is here?
17:04:12 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ??P1, ??P4, Ian_Horrocks, Mike_Dean, NickG, M_Smith, ??P24, ??P29, ??P30, ??P31, Marwan_Sabbouh, ??P33, Tim_Finin, ??P35, ??P36, ??P37, PatH
17:04:14 [Zakim]
On IRC I see pfps, mdean, nmg, IanH, jjc, JosD, timfinin, RRSAgent, Zakim, jimH, guus, logger
17:04:26 [jjc]
Zakim, ??P4 is Jeremy.
17:04:27 [Zakim]
+Jeremy.; got it
17:04:34 [pfps]
zakim, ??p33 is pfps
17:04:35 [Zakim]
+Pfps; got it
17:04:41 [guus]
zakim, ??P1 is Guus
17:04:43 [Zakim]
+Guus; got it
17:04:59 [guus]
zakim, ??P4 is Jeremy
17:05:00 [Zakim]
sorry, guus, I do not recognize a party named '??P4'
17:05:21 [jimH]
jimH has changed the topic to: web ontology working group telecon - November, 21 2002
17:05:23 [jjc]
Zakim, who's on the call?
17:05:24 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Guus, Jeremy., Ian_Horrocks, Mike_Dean, NickG, M_Smith, ??P24, ??P29, ??P30, ??P31, Marwan_Sabbouh, Pfps, Tim_Finin, ??P35, ??P36, ??P37, PatH
17:05:31 [Zakim]
+[IBM]
17:05:58 [jjc]
Zakim, [IBM] is ChrisWelty.
17:05:59 [Zakim]
+ChrisWelty.; got it
17:06:01 [Zakim]
+??P40
17:06:17 [jjc]
Zakim, who is talking?
17:06:28 [Zakim]
jjc, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: ??P24 (4%), ??P30 (15%), ??P31 (5%), Marwan_Sabbouh (38%), Tim_Finin (9%), ??P35 (15%), ??P37 (4%)
17:07:04 [DeborahMc]
DeborahMc has joined #webont
17:07:17 [jimH]
zakim, ??p24 is Jos
17:07:18 [Zakim]
+Jos; got it
17:07:29 [jimH]
zakim, ??p30 is Ruediger
17:07:30 [Zakim]
+Ruediger; got it
17:07:40 [jimH]
zakim, ??p31 is Larry
17:07:41 [Zakim]
+Larry; got it
17:07:52 [jimH]
zakim, ??p35 is herman
17:07:53 [Zakim]
+Herman; got it
17:08:03 [jimH]
zakim, ??p37 is Jeff
17:08:04 [Zakim]
+Jeff; got it
17:08:11 [jimH]
zakim, who is here
17:08:12 [Zakim]
jimH, you need to end that query with '?'
17:08:15 [jimH]
zakim, who is here?
17:08:16 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Guus, Jeremy., Ian_Horrocks, Mike_Dean, NickG, M_Smith, Jos, ??P29, Ruediger, Larry, Marwan_Sabbouh, Pfps, Tim_Finin, Herman, ??P36, Jeff, PatH, ChrisWelty.,
17:08:18 [Zakim]
... ??P40
17:08:19 [Zakim]
On IRC I see DeborahMc, pfps, mdean, nmg, IanH, jjc, JosD, timfinin, RRSAgent, Zakim, jimH, guus, logger
17:08:33 [jimH]
zakim, ??p29 is Masahiro
17:08:34 [Zakim]
+Masahiro; got it
17:08:48 [jimH]
zakim, ??p40 is Deborah
17:08:49 [Zakim]
+Deborah; got it
17:08:54 [jimH]
zakim, who is here
17:08:55 [Zakim]
jimH, you need to end that query with '?'
17:09:00 [jimH]
zakim, who is here?
17:09:02 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Guus, Jeremy., Ian_Horrocks, Mike_Dean, NickG, M_Smith, Jos, Masahiro, Ruediger, Larry, Marwan_Sabbouh, Pfps, Tim_Finin, Herman, ??P36, Jeff, PatH, ChrisWelty.,
17:09:03 [Zakim]
... Deborah
17:09:04 [Zakim]
On IRC I see DeborahMc, pfps, mdean, nmg, IanH, jjc, JosD, timfinin, RRSAgent, Zakim, jimH, guus, logger
17:09:46 [jimH]
next meeting is Dec 5
17:09:56 [jimH]
next scribe will be Jeremy
17:10:03 [jimH]
-----------
17:10:32 [jimH]
face to face - please register if you have't -- hotel info on registration page
17:10:39 [jimH]
----------
17:10:48 [jimH]
reminder - please have your AC re-enroll you
17:15:05 [jjc]
jjc has left #webont
17:15:06 [jjc]
jjc has joined #webont
17:15:06 [jimH]
------------
17:15:16 [jimH]
scribe notes the group is a bit punchy this week :->
17:16:02 [Zakim]
+??P8
17:16:40 [jimH]
issue - propose to call OWL the "Web Ontology Language"
17:18:08 [jimH]
RESOLUTION: to call the langauge "The Web Ontology Language, OWL"
17:18:28 [jimH]
Motion passes by consensus - Pat abstains.
17:19:01 [jimH]
suggestion, one or more documents to include pointer to David DeRoure's "OWL/WOL" email
17:19:03 [jimH]
--------------
17:20:18 [jimH]
ACTION: Chris Welty to deal with "meaning of owl:ontology" - CONTINUED
17:20:30 [jimH]
ACTION: Jeremy to do test case for 5.5 - CONTINUED
17:20:53 [jimH]
ACTION: Jeff - test case for imports - CONTINUED
17:21:03 [jimH]
zakim, ??p8 is Jerome
17:21:05 [Zakim]
+Jerome; got it
17:21:28 [jimH]
ACTION: DanC to provide wording for issue 5.9 - CONTINUED
17:21:49 [jimH]
---------------\
17:22:10 [jimH]
Issue 5.14 - ontology versioning
17:22:47 [jimH]
Jeff explains proposal and his comments
17:23:17 [jimH]
zakim, regrets from DanC and Massimo.
17:23:18 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'regrets from DanC and Massimo.', jimH
17:24:09 [jimH]
jeremy - do we have implementation experience?
17:25:01 [jimH]
Jeff - good question - we have implemented somewhat and are basing this on some other things that have been done - however the semantic stuff may still be
17:25:09 [jimH]
researchy.
17:25:19 [jimH]
Jeremy - but we need to implement/deploy.
17:25:46 [jimH]
q+
17:25:58 [jimH]
Jeff - have done some implementations.
17:26:18 [jimH]
Pat - don't think we should have things like this with no semantics.
17:26:20 [jimH]
q-
17:27:43 [hth]
hth has joined #webont
17:28:27 [jimH]
JimH - think we need this
17:28:56 [jimH]
PatH - think that putting it in OWL name space means people think it is in formal language.
17:29:14 [jimH]
q+
17:29:31 [jjc]
I am sympathetic to Pat's position.
17:29:33 [jjc]
q+
17:29:37 [jimH]
Guus - can we use Dublin Core for this?
17:30:04 [jimH]
Jeff, do you mean put it in different name space? Guus - like we do for Dub Core - make it a "suggested way"
17:30:40 [jimH]
Jeff - this is useful stuff - really think it shoud be in our namespace.
17:31:06 [jimH]
zakim, q
17:31:07 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'q', jimH
17:31:10 [jimH]
q
17:31:55 [jimH]
Jeremy - I might like Pat's suggestion - make this a note or such. make them second class - but sympathy to not put in namespace
17:31:58 [jimH]
ack jjc
17:33:29 [guus]
ack jimH
17:33:34 [Zakim]
+??P14
17:34:24 [jimH]
zakim, ??p14 is Frank
17:34:25 [FvH]
FvH has joined #webont
17:34:25 [Zakim]
+Frank; got it
17:34:38 [jimH]
Pat - these have semantics! Jeff - but not a lot.
17:34:40 [jimH]
ack
17:34:48 [jimH]
aueue
17:34:50 [jimH]
queue
17:35:35 [jimH]
scribe raises issue of requirements
17:43:26 [jimH]
zakim, who is talking?
17:43:38 [Zakim]
jimH, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Guus (60%), Frank (31%), Ruediger (18%), Larry (5%)
17:43:43 [jimH]
issue of what the meaning of deprecates is.
17:43:55 [jimH]
issue of how these are used
17:44:57 [jimH]
straw poll on Jeff's proposal as written (addressing DanC's comments)
17:45:36 [jimH]
2 cannot live w/it.
17:45:47 [jimH]
make that 3.
17:45:57 [jimH]
make that back to 2.
17:46:31 [jimH]
Guus - coule you live w/it if we remove deprecates?
17:47:17 [jimH]
Peter: 2 issues - one is "it is ugly to have things which muddle URLs and documents"
17:47:30 [jjc]
zakim, who is talking?
17:47:41 [Zakim]
jjc, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Guus (15%), Jeremy. (63%), Frank (10%), Marwan_Sabbouh (18%), Pfps (73%)
17:47:55 [jjc]
zakim, mute Jeremy.
17:47:56 [Zakim]
Jeremy. should now be muted
17:48:02 [jimH]
second is - pat's issue of deprecation
17:48:20 [jjc]
zakim, who is on the phone?
17:48:21 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Guus, Jeremy. (muted), Ian_Horrocks, Mike_Dean, NickG, M_Smith, Jos, Masahiro, Ruediger, Larry, Marwan_Sabbouh, Pfps, Tim_Finin, Herman, ??P36, Jeff, PatH,
17:48:23 [Zakim]
... ChrisWelty., Deborah, Jerome, Frank
17:49:22 [jjc]
Zakim, unmute Jeremy.
17:49:23 [Zakim]
Jeremy. should no longer be muted
17:49:34 [jimH]
Pat - I could live with it if it was not in the OWL namespace
17:54:06 [guus]
zakim, who is talking?
17:54:16 [Zakim]
guus, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Frank (15%), Ruediger (4%), Marwan_Sabbouh (34%), Jeff (45%), ChrisWelty. (4%)
17:54:42 [jjc]
Zakim, mute Marwan_Sabbouh
17:54:43 [Zakim]
Marwan_Sabbouh should now be muted
17:55:04 [guus]
thnkas, Jeremy
17:57:06 [jimH]
Mike - what do we say re: backcompatwith v. priorversion? Jeff, suggest we make BackCompat a subset of priorVersion
17:57:31 [jimH]
Jeremy - we could have something in the Guide but not in the semantics or reference.
17:58:15 [guus]
zakim, who is talking?
17:58:27 [Zakim]
guus, listening for 12 seconds I heard sound from the following: Guus (60%), Jeremy. (13%), Frank (25%), NickG (4%), Jeff (24%)
17:58:55 [jimH]
Guus - may be premature to resolve today - but we seem like we may be close to resolving
17:58:57 [jjc]
zakim, who is on the phone?
17:58:58 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Guus, Jeremy. (muted), Ian_Horrocks, Mike_Dean, NickG, M_Smith, Jos, Masahiro, Ruediger, Larry, Marwan_Sabbouh (muted), Pfps, Tim_Finin, Herman, ??P36, Jeff,
17:59:00 [Zakim]
... PatH, ChrisWelty., Deborah, Jerome, Frank
17:59:02 [guus]
zakim, who is talking?
17:59:13 [Zakim]
guus, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Guus (15%), Frank (30%)
17:59:25 [jimH]
zakim, mute Frank
17:59:26 [Zakim]
Frank should now be muted
17:59:51 [jimH]
guus - can you reformulate the peoposal based on the discussion today?
18:00:05 [jimH]
guus - maybe we could make "outside the namespace" into the choice?
18:00:34 [jimH]
jeff - also making it non-normative? Guus, maybe as an option
18:01:14 [jimH]
ACTION: Jeff to rewrite issue for Dec 5 telecon.
18:01:17 [jimH]
------------
18:01:32 [jimH]
discussion of issue 4.3 - structured datatypes
18:01:48 [jimH]
seconders to POSTPONING per Jonathan's email
18:02:11 [jimH]
RESOLUTION: POSTPONE Issues 4.3
18:02:20 [jimH]
passed by consensus
18:02:39 [jimH]
-----------
18:03:31 [jjctmpscr]
Guus proposed wording changes to guide.
18:03:33 [jimH]
JimH to chair 5.19 discussion, Jeremey to scribe for now
18:03:37 [jjctmpscr]
Issue 5.19
18:03:59 [jjctmpscr]
MikeS has already incorparated changes in editors draft.
18:04:31 [jjctmpscr]
Guus: this was really resolived at f2f but still worrying about wording.
18:04:46 [jjctmpscr]
particularly in Guide ...
18:05:10 [jjctmpscr]
MikeS: liked jim's notes too, but this are not yet in Guide.
18:06:14 [jjctmpscr]
Varietes, subsets, levels, interpretations?
18:06:26 [jjctmpscr]
i.e. OWL DL, OWL Lite, OWL FULL
18:06:53 [jjctmpscr]
(this discussion is somewhat off-topic)
18:07:12 [jjctmpscr]
JimH: heavily in favour of subsets
18:07:37 [jjctmpscr]
'conformance'
18:07:54 [jjctmpscr]
'restriciton'
18:08:28 [jjctmpscr]
Ian: subset is technically reflexive but not in common usage.
18:08:40 [jjctmpscr]
Jim reads e-mail msg.
18:09:27 [jjctmpscr]
Deb: finds Jim's msg confusing.
18:09:46 [jjctmpscr]
Ian: not incredible happy.
18:10:05 [jjctmpscr]
Ian: DL is really about decidable.
18:10:16 [jjctmpscr]
Jim: not sure full is undecidable.
18:10:53 [jjctmpscr]
Jim: DL is good for marketing reasons.
18:12:10 [jjctmpscr]
Mike: we've still got three things, but what are they ...
18:12:54 [jjctmpscr]
Guus: there is a real syntactic restriction
18:12:59 [jjctmpscr]
PatH: sublanguage
18:13:35 [jjctmpscr]
Ian: sublangauge is of lesser status
18:14:25 [FvH]
Zakim, unmute Frank
18:14:26 [Zakim]
Frank should no longer be muted
18:14:46 [jjctmpscr]
Frank: dialect?
18:15:13 [jjctmpscr]
high dialect?
18:15:44 [guus]
q+
18:16:23 [jjctmpscr]
q+
18:16:51 [guus]
q-
18:16:52 [jjctmpscr]
Guss: 1 dimensional decision => sub
18:17:45 [jjctmpscr]
Frank: vocab wise OWL Lite is subset of OWL DL, but OWL DL not of OWL Full
18:17:56 [jjctmpscr]
Frank: syntax wise its two subset relationship
18:18:28 [jjctmpscr]
Jeremy: not sub- but super-
18:18:35 [jjctmpscr]
ack
18:18:46 [jjctmpscr]
Jim: what is owl?
18:20:38 [FvH]
Zakim, mute Frank
18:20:39 [Zakim]
Frank should now be muted
18:21:29 [jjctmpscr]
Guus: can anyone not live with three sublanguages of OWL
18:22:05 [jjctmpscr]
(no one spoke up)
18:23:55 [jjctmpscr]
PROPSOED: Guus's proposal with admendment from Jim + this discussion, to be put to MikeS for editorial descretion + Ian's comment on DL wording.
18:24:36 [jjctmpscr]
Jim ongoing issue to do with decidability in defn of DL
18:25:35 [jjctmpscr]
Ian and Chris and JimH get into wordsmithing
18:26:19 [jjctmpscr]
DebMcg seconds
18:26:24 [jjctmpscr]
Opposed: none
18:26:28 [jjctmpscr]
Abstentions: none
18:26:33 [jjctmpscr]
RESOLVED
18:27:07 [jjctmpscr]
ACTION: Deb/Change features appropriately (after MikeS text)
18:27:25 [jimH]
zakim, ??p6 is Mike
18:27:26 [Zakim]
sorry, jimH, I do not recognize a party named '??p6'
18:27:33 [jimH]
zakim, who is here?
18:27:34 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Guus, Jeremy., Ian_Horrocks, Mike_Dean, NickG, M_Smith, Jos, Masahiro, Ruediger, Larry, Marwan_Sabbouh (muted), Pfps, Tim_Finin, Herman, ??P36, Jeff, PatH,
18:27:36 [Zakim]
... ChrisWelty., Deborah, Jerome, Frank (muted)
18:27:37 [Zakim]
On IRC I see FvH, hth, jjctmpscr, DeborahMc, pfps, mdean, nmg, IanH, JosD, timfinin, RRSAgent, Zakim, jimH, guus, logger
18:27:50 [jimH]
zakim, ??p36 is Mike_Dean
18:27:51 [Zakim]
+Mike_Dean; got it
18:28:12 [jjctmpscr]
ACTION: MikeDean/update reference appropraitely for three sublanguages
18:28:30 [jjctmpscr]
ACTION: Deb/Change features for three sublanguages
18:28:35 [jimH]
-----------
18:28:43 [jimH]
Guus back to chair, JimH back to scribe
18:29:18 [jimH]
Guus - we want to close all the open issues in next couple of telecons - so we need people to help out.
18:29:19 [jimH]
--
18:29:34 [jimH]
issue 5.8 - Jeremy summed up, how do we solve.
18:30:31 [jimH]
ACTION: chairs, to ask Jonathan Borden re: wording to close 5.13 (MIME)
18:30:42 [jimH]
ACTION: Chair to followup with Dan C re: Unique names
18:31:46 [jimH]
Propose to close issue 5.24 (if/iff) per Jeremy's email (Iff)
18:32:14 [jimH]
RESOLUTION: to close 5.24 as per Jeremy's email
18:32:35 [jimH]
By consensus, abstaining Jos de Roo, Jeff Heflin, Jim Hendler
18:34:23 [Zakim]
-M_Smith
18:34:24 [Zakim]
-Frank
18:34:25 [Zakim]
-Jos
18:34:26 [Zakim]
-Ruediger
18:34:27 [Zakim]
-ChrisWelty.
18:34:28 [Zakim]
-Herman
18:34:29 [Zakim]
-Mike_Dean.a
18:34:30 [Zakim]
-NickG
18:34:31 [Zakim]
-Tim_Finin
18:34:32 [Zakim]
-Mike_Dean
18:34:33 [Zakim]
-Jerome
18:34:35 [Zakim]
-Ian_Horrocks
18:34:36 [Zakim]
-Jeremy.
18:34:39 [Zakim]
-Masahiro
18:34:39 [jimH]
ACTION: JimH to signal discussion of RDF Datatypes and Cardinality.
18:34:42 [Zakim]
-Pfps
18:34:44 [Zakim]
-PatH
18:34:50 [jimH]
ACTIONS
18:35:01 [jimH]
zakim, ACTION
18:35:03 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'ACTION', jimH
18:36:17 [guus]
zalom, list actions
18:36:31 [guus]
zakim, list actions
18:36:33 [Zakim]
I see SW_WebOnt()12:00PM, Styl_XSL WG()1:00PM
18:36:56 [jimH]
RRSAgent, list actions
18:36:56 [RRSAgent]
I see 11 open action items:
18:36:56 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Chris Welty to deal with "meaning of owl:ontology" - CONTINUED [1]
18:36:56 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/11/21-webont-irc#T17-20-18
18:36:56 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeremy to do test case for 5.5 - CONTINUED [2]
18:36:56 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/11/21-webont-irc#T17-20-30
18:36:56 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeff - test case for imports - CONTINUED [3]
18:36:56 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/11/21-webont-irc#T17-20-53
18:36:56 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DanC to provide wording for issue 5.9 - CONTINUED [4]
18:36:56 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/11/21-webont-irc#T17-21-28
18:36:56 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeff to rewrite issue for Dec 5 telecon. [5]
18:36:56 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/11/21-webont-irc#T18-01-14
18:36:56 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Deb/Change features appropriately (after MikeS text) [6]
18:36:56 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/11/21-webont-irc#T18-27-07
18:36:56 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: MikeDean/update reference appropraitely for three sublanguages [7]
18:36:56 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/11/21-webont-irc#T18-28-12
18:36:56 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Deb/Change features for three sublanguages [8]
18:36:56 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/11/21-webont-irc#T18-28-30
18:36:56 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: chairs, to ask Jonathan Borden re: wording to close 5.13 (MIME) [9]
18:36:56 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/11/21-webont-irc#T18-30-31
18:36:56 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Chair to followup with Dan C re: Unique names [10]
18:36:56 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/11/21-webont-irc#T18-30-42
18:36:56 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: JimH to signal discussion of RDF Datatypes and Cardinality. [11]
18:36:56 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/11/21-webont-irc#T18-34-39-1
18:37:23 [Zakim]
-Marwan_Sabbouh
18:40:37 [Zakim]
-Deborah
18:42:46 [Zakim]
-Guus
18:42:46 [Zakim]
-Jeff
18:42:47 [Zakim]
-Larry
18:42:49 [Zakim]
SW_WebOnt()12:00PM has ended
18:45:49 [guus]
exit
18:45:53 [guus]
guus has left #webont
19:14:52 [pfps]
pfps has left #webont
21:00:12 [bengt]
bengt has joined #webont
21:00:25 [bengt]
bengt has left #webont
21:18:05 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #webont