IRC log of xmlprotocol on 2002-07-17

Timestamps are in UTC.

18:59:18 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #xmlprotocol
18:59:33 [Zakim]
+??P3
18:59:35 [Zakim]
+??P4
18:59:42 [JacekK]
zakim, ??p4 is probably me
18:59:44 [Zakim]
+JacekK?; got it
18:59:48 [Zakim]
+??P5
18:59:58 [BobLojek]
BobLojek has joined #xmlprotocol
19:00:16 [Mark_J]
Mark_J has joined #xmlprotocol
19:00:18 [JacekK]
zakim, mute me temporarily
19:00:19 [Zakim]
JacekK? should now be muted
19:00:33 [Zakim]
JacekK? should now be unmuted again
19:00:34 [Zakim]
+Fallside
19:00:50 [Zakim]
+??P7
19:00:56 [Zakim]
+Herve
19:01:07 [JacekK]
zakim, JacekK is really me
19:01:08 [Zakim]
+JacekK; got it
19:01:11 [Zakim]
+??P9
19:01:17 [PaulC]
PaulC has joined #xmlprotocol
19:01:18 [JacekK]
zakim, mute me
19:01:19 [Zakim]
JacekK should now be muted
19:01:23 [Zakim]
+??P10
19:01:52 [JacekK]
http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
19:01:55 [Zakim]
+??P11
19:02:01 [Zakim]
+ +1.303.791.aaaa
19:02:05 [Zakim]
+??P13
19:02:08 [Zakim]
+G_Daniels
19:02:10 [marc]
marc has joined #xmlprotocol
19:02:11 [JacekK]
you're welcome, Paul.8-)
19:02:23 [JacekK]
I hope it's the URL you wanted. 8-)
19:02:38 [Zakim]
+??P18
19:02:41 [Zakim]
+ +81.72.723.aabb
19:02:45 [Zakim]
+Yves
19:02:50 [Zakim]
+??P19
19:03:02 [Yves]
zakim, drop yves
19:03:03 [Zakim]
Yves is being disconnected
19:03:03 [Zakim]
-Yves
19:03:23 [Zakim]
+??P15
19:04:04 [Zakim]
+LynnT
19:04:07 [Zakim]
+Yves
19:04:15 [DavidF]
zakim, who is here?
19:04:17 [Zakim]
On the phone I see PCotton, Mark_A_Jones, Bob_Lojek, ??P3, JacekK (muted), ??P5, Fallside, ??P7, Herve, Henrik?, ??P10, ??P11, +1.303.791.aaaa, ??P13, G_Daniels, ??P18,
19:04:18 [Zakim]
... +81.72.723.aabb, ??P19, ??P15, Yves, LynnT
19:04:19 [Zakim]
On IRC I see marc, PaulC, Mark_J, BobLojek, RRSAgent, Zakim, JacekK, MarkB, DavidF, Henrik, jjm-away, Loggy, caribou, Yves
19:04:21 [Zakim]
+ +1.720.587.aacc
19:04:54 [Zakim]
+Carine
19:05:02 [Zakim]
+??P22
19:05:04 [Zakim]
-Carine
19:05:05 [Zakim]
+ +1.480.552.aadd
19:05:10 [anish]
anish has joined #xmlprotocol
19:06:09 [Zakim]
+Carine
19:06:15 [Zakim]
+MarkB
19:06:19 [Zakim]
+Don
19:06:56 [DonM]
DonM has joined #xmlprotocol
19:07:12 [JacekK]
zakim, unmute me
19:07:13 [Zakim]
JacekK should no longer be muted
19:07:29 [JacekK]
zakim, mute me
19:07:30 [Zakim]
JacekK should now be muted
19:07:42 [Zakim]
-??P22
19:08:11 [Zakim]
+??P16
19:08:27 [Stuart]
Stuart has joined #xmlprotocol
19:08:45 [Zakim]
+??P22
19:09:43 [BobLojek]
zakim, mute me
19:09:44 [Zakim]
Bob_Lojek should now be muted
19:10:38 [yinleng]
yinleng has joined #xmlprotocol
19:13:46 [JacekK]
zakim, unmute me
19:13:47 [Zakim]
JacekK should no longer be muted
19:14:48 [JacekK]
zakim, mute me
19:14:49 [Zakim]
JacekK should now be muted
19:17:05 [Zakim]
-??P15
19:17:46 [Zakim]
+??P15
19:17:51 [rayw]
rayw has joined #xmlprotocol
19:18:49 [Yves]
Actions:
19:19:08 [Yves]
Anish: DONE
19:20:10 [Yves]
Editors: DONE
19:22:05 [Yves]
Editors: Pending
19:22:17 [Yves]
Don: Pending
19:23:07 [Yves]
Editors: Pending
19:23:08 [Yves]
Editors: Pending
19:23:09 [Yves]
Editors: Pending
19:23:26 [Yves]
DavidF: Done
19:24:12 [Yves]
DavidF: Done
19:24:38 [Yves]
Editors: Pending
19:25:39 [Yves]
Stuart: DONE
19:25:51 [Yves]
JJM: Done
19:26:01 [Yves]
Editors: Done
19:26:17 [Yves]
Editors: done
19:26:28 [Yves]
marcH: done
19:26:33 [Yves]
marcH: done
19:27:24 [Yves]
Editors: done
19:27:30 [Yves]
davidF: done
19:27:37 [Yves]
Henrik: Pending
19:27:57 [Yves]
Highland: done
19:28:27 [Yves]
DavidF: pending (added 223)
19:28:34 [Yves]
Editors: done
19:28:43 [Yves]
DonM: done
19:28:57 [Yves]
Editors: done
19:28:59 [Yves]
JJM: done
19:29:14 [Yves]
PaulD: done, got pushback from paul prescod
19:29:38 [Yves]
davidF: done
19:29:45 [Yves]
marcH: done
19:30:02 [Yves]
donM: done
19:32:01 [DavidF]
ACTION: DF contact MarkB re. IANA application
19:34:06 [Zakim]
+M_Champion
19:40:34 [Yves]
ACTION: Henrik, Stuart, regenerate last sentence on section 2
19:41:34 [DavidF]
ACTION 3= Henrik, Stuart, regenerate last sentence of section 2 of 16 July AF doc
19:41:47 [DavidF]
ACTION 2= Henrik, Stuart, regenerate last sentence of section 2 of 16 July AF doc
19:45:57 [DavidF]
change to 16 july AF doc: introduce "attachment"/"part" in the INtroduction
19:46:49 [DavidF]
change to 16 july AF doc, sec 5: refer to "primary SOAP part"
19:52:15 [DavidF]
change to 16 july AF doc, e.g. sec 5: ensure we correctly refer to "compound soap structure" rather than "message"
19:53:28 [DavidF]
change to 16 july AF doc, sec 5: remove sentence "This feature MAY be used, a priori ..."
19:56:07 [Zakim]
- +1.303.791.aaaa
19:59:28 [JacekK]
zakim, unmute me
19:59:30 [Zakim]
JacekK should no longer be muted
20:00:12 [JacekK]
zakim, mute me
20:00:13 [Zakim]
JacekK should now be muted
20:00:23 [DavidF]
change to 16 july AF doc, sec 6: uncap NEED NOT
20:01:11 [JacekK]
zakim, unmute me
20:01:12 [Zakim]
JacekK should no longer be muted
20:02:28 [Zakim]
+DOrchard
20:03:31 [JacekK]
zakim, mute me
20:03:32 [Zakim]
JacekK should now be muted
20:03:34 [DavidF]
change to 16 july AF doc, sec 6: add example mentioning SOAP w/ Att
20:07:02 [DavidF]
change to 16 july AF doc, sec 5.1 and 5.2: remove "Note" and make reference in 5.0 to the warning section re. overlapping properties in the main SOAP spec
20:09:57 [DavidF]
change to 16 july AF doc, sec 8: ensure last para reads as examples
20:14:38 [DaveO]
DaveO has joined #xmlprotocol
20:14:45 [JacekK]
zakim, unmute me
20:14:46 [Zakim]
JacekK should no longer be muted
20:14:51 [DaveO]
DavidO joined a few minutes ago
20:15:28 [JacekK]
zakim, mute me
20:15:30 [Zakim]
JacekK should now be muted
20:19:56 [Yves]
ACTION: herve Try to reformat AFTF draft to looks like a W3C document for next telcon
20:20:48 [JacekK]
zakim, unmute me
20:20:49 [Zakim]
JacekK should no longer be muted
20:29:48 [Henrik]
Henrik has joined #xmlprotocol
20:37:30 [Yves]
ACTION: DavidF & Yves, take Jacek's filtered version and merge it to table 2 of implementation list
20:37:47 [caribou]
caribou has joined #xmlprotocol
20:40:05 [DavidF]
ACTION 4= DavidF & Yves, take Jacek's filtered version and merge it to table 2 of implementation list (add numbering scheme)
20:43:45 [Zakim]
-MarkB
20:46:01 [JacekK]
zakim, mute me
20:46:02 [Zakim]
JacekK should now be muted
20:49:18 [Henrik]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-soap12-part2-20020626/#RPCWebArguments
20:49:43 [Zakim]
-??P19
20:50:57 [Yves]
ACTION: editors, Look at part 2 to see if it answers Paul Prescod's pushback
20:51:18 [Yves]
ACTION 5= editors, Look at part 2 to see if it answers Paul Prescod's pushback on issue 226
20:54:22 [Stuart]
Marc's email is at:
20:54:23 [Stuart]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2002Jul/0108.html
20:54:48 [Stuart]
Proposal
20:54:48 [Stuart]
========
20:54:48 [Stuart]
I think Stuart pretty much nailed it above. Identifying a node is
20:54:48 [Stuart]
optional, but when a node *is* identified a URI is used.
20:54:48 [Stuart]
Suggest we change "A SOAP node MUST be identified by a URI." to "A
20:54:50 [Stuart]
SOAP node is identified by an unambiguous URI".
20:55:44 [Henrik]
great resolution!
20:56:11 [Yves]
ACTION: Editors Incorporate change to close issue 217
20:56:20 [Yves]
ACTION: StuartW Send closure text to xmlp-comments on issue 217
20:57:35 [DavidF]
ACTION 5= editors, Look at part 2 to see if it answers Paul Prescod's pushback on issue 226; if so, contact Prescod and ask whether part 2 text OK and for him to send new email to xmlp-comment; if not OK w/ Prescod, come back to WG
20:58:28 [Stuart]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2002Jul/0109.html
20:58:37 [DavidF]
ACTION 6= Editors Incorporate change to close issue 217 ("A SOAP Node is identified by an unambiguous URI.")
20:59:18 [Stuart]
"4. Process all mandatory header blocks targeted at the node and,
20:59:19 [Stuart]
in the case of an ultimate SOAP receiver, the SOAP body. A SOAP
20:59:19 [Stuart]
node MAY also choose to process non-mandatory SOAP header blocks
20:59:19 [Stuart]
targeted at it."
21:00:01 [Zakim]
-JacekK
21:00:19 [Yves]
ACTION: Editors, Incorporate MarchH proposed change to close issue 229
21:00:27 [Yves]
ACTION: MarcH Send closure text to xmlp-comments on issue 229
21:00:30 [Zakim]
-M_Champion
21:00:31 [Zakim]
-G_Daniels
21:00:32 [Zakim]
-Don
21:00:33 [Zakim]
-??P7
21:00:34 [Zakim]
-??P5
21:00:35 [Zakim]
-??P11
21:00:35 [anish]
anish has left #xmlprotocol
21:00:35 [Zakim]
-Henrik?
21:00:37 [Zakim]
-DOrchard
21:00:38 [Zakim]
-Yves
21:00:39 [Zakim]
-??P22
21:00:40 [Zakim]
-LynnT
21:00:42 [Zakim]
-Carine
21:00:42 [Yves]
rrsagent, excuse us
21:00:42 [RRSAgent]
I see 9 open action items:
21:00:42 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DF contact MarkB re. IANA application [1]
21:00:42 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/07/17-xmlprotocol-irc#T19-32-01
21:00:42 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Henrik, Stuart, regenerate last sentence of section 2 of 16 July AF doc [2]
21:00:42 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/07/17-xmlprotocol-irc#T19-40-34
21:00:42 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: herve Try to reformat AFTF draft to looks like a W3C document for next telcon [3]
21:00:42 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/07/17-xmlprotocol-irc#T20-19-56
21:00:42 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DavidF & Yves, take Jacek's filtered version and merge it to table 2 of implementation list (add numbering scheme) [4]
21:00:42 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/07/17-xmlprotocol-irc#T20-37-30
21:00:42 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: editors, Look at part 2 to see if it answers Paul Prescod's pushback on issue 226; if so, contact Prescod and ask whether part 2 text OK and for him to send new email to xmlp-comment; if not OK w/ Prescod, come back to WG [5]
21:00:42 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/07/17-xmlprotocol-irc#T20-50-57
21:00:42 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Editors Incorporate change to close issue 217 ("A SOAP Node is identified by an unambiguous URI.") [6]
21:00:42 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/07/17-xmlprotocol-irc#T20-56-11
21:00:42 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: StuartW Send closure text to xmlp-comments on issue 217 [7]
21:00:42 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/07/17-xmlprotocol-irc#T20-56-20
21:00:42 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Editors, Incorporate MarchH proposed change to close issue 229 [8]
21:00:42 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/07/17-xmlprotocol-irc#T21-00-19
21:00:42 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: MarcH Send closure text to xmlp-comments on issue 229 [9]
21:00:42 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/07/17-xmlprotocol-irc#T21-00-27
21:00:44 [Zakim]
- +1.720.587.aacc
21:00:46 [Zakim]
- +1.480.552.aadd
21:00:48 [Zakim]
-Mark_A_Jones
21:00:50 [Zakim]
-??P13
21:00:50 [marc]
marc has left #xmlprotocol
21:00:52 [Zakim]
-Bob_Lojek
21:00:54 [Zakim]
-??P15
21:00:56 [Zakim]
-Herve
21:00:58 [Zakim]
-Fallside
21:01:00 [Zakim]
-??P18
21:01:02 [Zakim]
-??P16
21:01:04 [Zakim]
-??P3
21:01:06 [Zakim]
+??P1
21:01:06 [Stuart]
Stuart has left #xmlprotocol
21:01:08 [Zakim]
-??P10