IRC log of xmlprotocol on 2002-06-12

Timestamps are in UTC.

19:01:43 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #xmlprotocol
19:02:06 [PaulC]
PaulC has joined #xmlprotocol
19:05:14 [DavidF]
zakim, who is here?
19:05:16 [Zakim]
sorry, DavidF, I don't know what conference this is
19:05:17 [Zakim]
On IRC I see PaulC, RRSAgent, marc, Zakim, Noah, DavidF, caribou, Yves, Loggy, Henrik
19:05:21 [Yves]
zakim, this is xmlp
19:05:23 [Zakim]
ok, Yves
19:05:29 [Yves]
zakim, who is here?
19:05:30 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ??P0, ??P1, ??P2, PCotton, ??P4, ??P6, ??P5, Herve, ??P8, Fallside, Yves, ??P11, Carine, ??P12, ??P13, +1.480.552.aaaa, DMarston
19:05:32 [Zakim]
On IRC I see PaulC, RRSAgent, marc, Zakim, Noah, DavidF, caribou, Yves, Loggy, Henrik
19:05:51 [Zakim]
+JinYu
19:06:35 [DavidF]
zakim, how many people are here?
19:06:38 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, DavidF.
19:09:12 [Zakim]
+Ellen.Perlow
19:14:15 [newbie]
newbie has joined #xmlprotocol
19:14:55 [Noah]
So the syntax is "ACTION: xxx", is that right?
19:14:57 [Yves]
msg &sysreq that will be enough, thanks
19:15:20 [Yves]
email pb was apparently a size limit of the attachement
19:15:22 [Noah]
Huh? Yves, was that a response to me
19:15:40 [Yves]
noah: no I was dealing with the email problem
19:15:52 [Noah]
OK, notes are crossing. Sorry
19:16:12 [Noah]
OK, thank you!
19:16:42 [scribe_mh]
Agenda review
19:17:33 [Noah]
Yeah, I got that. Do I also log completed actions, or does that go in scribe_mh's log of the minutes?
19:18:01 [scribe_mh]
i think you get to do that bit
19:18:14 [Noah]
...fine, and the syntax with which I do it is?
19:18:18 [caribou]
it does not go to the minutes anyway
19:18:39 [Noah]
OK. I'll just informally type it in.
19:18:59 [scribe_mh]
AOB
19:19:55 [scribe_mh]
1. DF: LC announce draft sent out - comment to the list please
19:20:38 [scribe_mh]
2. DF: GETF resolution, TAG has requested resolution email to be sent to their public list - need volunteer to produce resolution email
19:21:23 [scribe_mh]
DF: woudl prefer to get this done this week, but early next week is probably OK
19:21:45 [scribe_mh]
NM: volunteered
19:21:59 [scribe_mh]
JI: volunteered
19:22:05 [scribe_mh]
PC: volunteered
19:22:55 [scribe_mh]
DF: version posted to WG prior to TAG, no comments within a day, send to TAG
19:22:57 [ActionLog]
ACTION: Noah, John Ibbotson, Paul Cotton...draft resolution text for RPC to TAG mailing list. Mail to protocols WG for 1 day review
19:23:26 [scribe_mh]
Review of last weeks minutes
19:23:37 [scribe_mh]
Accepted without change
19:23:51 [scribe_mh]
Action items
19:23:59 [Yves]
EDITORS: Pending
19:24:09 [Yves]
MarkB: Pending
19:24:17 [Yves]
Editors: Done
19:25:03 [Yves]
Lynne & Anish: Done
19:25:03 [Zakim]
-JinYu
19:25:28 [ActionLog]
Editors
19:25:28 [ActionLog]
Redirect non editorial issues to last call issues list
19:25:35 [ActionLog]
NOT DONE
19:25:44 [ActionLog]
MarkB
19:25:45 [ActionLog]
Prompt WG to do thorough review of media type draft by mid-june so that it can be submitted before July 1st.
19:25:46 [ActionLog]
PENDING
19:26:03 [ActionLog]
Editors
19:26:03 [ActionLog]
Fix 5.5.1 to say MAY ONLY or something like that, to better reflect the spirit of issue 194 resolution that can be tested as an assertion
19:26:05 [ActionLog]
DONE
19:26:13 [ActionLog]
Lynne & Anish
19:26:15 [ActionLog]
Publish new test collections doc over this w/e
19:26:23 [ActionLog]
DONE
19:26:28 [ActionLog]
DavidF
19:26:28 [ActionLog]
send the issue closing text to xmlp-comment (issue #36)
19:26:30 [ActionLog]
DONE
19:26:36 [ActionLog]
DavidF
19:26:36 [ActionLog]
Chat with Mark B to figure out what to say about ID in LC announce
19:26:45 [ActionLog]
Email sent, awaiting reply. Mark DONE.
19:26:50 [scribe_mh]
PC: requests big attachments to go to www-archive and then send pointer - more friendly to the bandwidth challenged
19:27:16 [scribe_mh]
Agenda item 5
19:27:43 [scribe_mh]
DF: decided last week on document suite, now need to see what needs to be done to each to get to LC
19:28:05 [scribe_mh]
SOAP 1.2 Pt 1:
19:28:37 [scribe_mh]
HFN: new status, upodate namespace, remove chnage log, remove diffs colouring
19:28:52 [scribe_mh]
HFN: all apply to Pt2 as well
19:29:10 [ActionLog]
Actually, I think he said there's probably no coloring in pt1
19:29:34 [scribe_mh]
DF: also update member list
19:32:04 [scribe_mh]
DF: some people have contributed a great deal recently, names that spring to mind include Chris, Stuart, Noah
19:32:12 [scribe_mh]
MH: where do we draw the line
19:32:16 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.896.aabb
19:32:17 [Zakim]
+??P15
19:32:32 [scribe_mh]
DF: editor would also be expected to do the less glamorous stuff
19:33:21 [Zakim]
+??P18
19:33:32 [scribe_mh]
MH: alternate, add new section of significant contributors
19:34:01 [scribe_mh]
NM: is willing to undertake editorial tasks
19:34:39 [scribe_mh]
DF: take offline, general consensus that we should recognise significant contributors
19:35:01 [scribe_mh]
HFN: does this apply to other docs ?
19:35:03 [Yves]
zakim, mute ??P18 temporarily
19:35:05 [Zakim]
??P18 should now be muted
19:35:06 [ActionLog]
ACTION: DF to take consideration of expansion of editor list to email for resolution
19:35:20 [Zakim]
??P18 should now be unmuted again
19:36:22 [Zakim]
+ +1.734.747.aacc
19:36:36 [scribe_mh]
bad echo halts play temorarilly
19:37:49 [scribe_mh]
DF: how long will the 5 chnages take
19:37:55 [scribe_mh]
editors: 2 days
19:38:02 [ActionLog]
ACTION: Editors (by Friday) take care of the "five items" (color marking of changes out, change log out, etc.)
19:38:13 [scribe_mh]
SOAP 1.2 Pt2
19:38:23 [scribe_mh]
DF all of the 5 for pt1
19:38:33 [scribe_mh]
DF: 185 ednote
19:39:00 [ActionLog]
ACTION=3: Editors (by Friday) take care of the "five items" (color marking of changes out, change log out, etc.) in parts 1 and 2
19:39:31 [scribe_mh]
DF: 185 resolution ednote may need editing - tests WG understanding of ednote
19:40:20 [scribe_mh]
HFN: understanding is: leave as is or take out
19:41:17 [scribe_mh]
DF: should clarify ednote: add "based on this feedback the WG may decide to remove generics ina future version"
19:41:54 [Henrik]
Proposal regarding 185: either to keep 'generics' asis or to drop it altogther. No tweaks
19:42:00 [scribe_mh]
DF: +"of this specification"
19:42:04 [camilo]
camilo has joined #xmlprotocol
19:42:20 [scribe_mh]
Agreed
19:42:36 [ActionLog]
Please unmute me!! Is there an action resulting from what we just did on generics?
19:42:45 [scribe_mh]
DF: HTTP 202, 204
19:42:46 [ActionLog]
I am muted
19:42:50 [ActionLog]
How do I unmute?
19:43:06 [Yves]
zakim, who is muted?
19:43:07 [Zakim]
I see ??P0, ??P2, PCotton, DMarston muted
19:43:12 [Yves]
zakim, unmute ??P0
19:43:13 [Zakim]
??P0 should no longer be muted
19:43:15 [Yves]
zakim, unmute ??P2
19:43:16 [Zakim]
??P2 should no longer be muted
19:43:26 [Yves]
it should be ok
19:43:28 [ActionLog]
I am talking
19:43:34 [Zakim]
+PaulD
19:43:35 [ActionLog]
I'm trying
19:43:36 [Yves]
zakim, unmute DMarston
19:43:37 [Zakim]
DMarston should no longer be muted
19:44:11 [Yves]
zakim, mute ??P0
19:44:11 [Yves]
zakim, mute ??P2
19:44:13 [Zakim]
??P0 should now be muted
19:44:13 [Zakim]
??P2 should now be muted
19:44:23 [ActionLog]
ACTION: update ednote on generics.
19:46:24 [scribe_mh]
NM: proposed text is friendly amendment to text from CF
19:46:45 [scribe_mh]
HFN: can live with, both need to be updated to reflect GETF resolution
19:47:00 [Zakim]
- +1.617.896.aabb
19:47:03 [DavidF]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xml-protocol-wg/2002May/0102.html
19:47:11 [DavidF]
is NM's amendment
19:47:49 [scribe_mh]
MH: last paragraph needs editing in respect of GETF
19:48:11 [DavidF]
CF's original http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xml-protocol-wg/2002May/0095.html
19:48:12 [Zakim]
+??P17
19:48:39 [scribe_mh]
NM: propose we adopt [12] with small tune up to reflect GETF changes
19:49:39 [scribe_mh]
HFN: 2nd para talks specifically about RR MEP, should add the response MEP
19:49:43 [scribe_mh]
NM: agrees
19:50:07 [scribe_mh]
DF: we need to see the modified version of the text
19:50:32 [ActionLog]
Specific changes are to add reference to new response MEP, and also last paragraph and take out mention of GET
19:50:47 [scribe_mh]
DF: NM wil send email, editors will add to doc on the assumption that it is OK
19:50:58 [ActionLog]
ACTION: Noah, by end of day Thurs, draft text changes to update http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xml-protocol-wg/2002May/0102.html
19:51:29 [scribe_mh]
HFN: aside 202 and 204 removed from table ?
19:51:42 [scribe_mh]
MH: agrees
19:52:28 [scribe_mh]
NM: agrees
19:52:51 [scribe_mh]
DF: table 17 is where the chnage need sot be made to remove 202 and 204
19:52:52 [ActionLog]
ACTION: editors, remove from table 17, part 2, indication that we support http codes 202 and 204
19:54:47 [scribe_mh]
HFN: proposes to delete appendix C
19:54:50 [ActionLog]
ACTION: Editors, delete part 2 appendix C and all references to it
19:54:53 [scribe_mh]
no dissent
20:01:21 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #xmlprotocol
20:01:35 [scribe_mh]
Nilo: will send - most comments included
20:02:09 [ActionLog]
ACTION: (repeated for log) Nilo. update primer for namespace, change log, colors, members list (needs member list from David)
20:02:29 [scribe_mh]
DF: does group want more time to review chnages to primer re GETF
20:02:31 [ActionLog]
ACTION: (repeated for log) DF resolve status section, especially with respect to PR intentions, etc.
20:02:52 [scribe_mh]
no response
20:02:57 [ActionLog]
Yves: was the earlier pre-crash log lost, or do we have both?
20:03:13 [scribe_mh]
DF: if you have any comments on primer, send in by end of week
20:03:31 [Yves]
the log should be on the web already, and current msg will be appended
20:03:47 [ActionLog]
ACTION: DF send email to working group on comment on primer
20:04:06 [scribe_mh]
Assertions and test collection
20:04:24 [scribe_mh]
anish: doc include feedback from henrik and don mullen
20:04:39 [scribe_mh]
anish: also major cleanup of all tests
20:05:05 [scribe_mh]
anish: added list of header blocks, body blocks used by test collection
20:05:31 [scribe_mh]
anish: GETF changes not included
20:05:51 [scribe_mh]
anish: request to be CCed on email with new namespace
20:06:45 [scribe_mh]
anish: to do: namespace change, GETF, status
20:08:05 [scribe_mh]
DF: where is doc wrt getf
20:08:07 [ActionLog]
ACTION: Henrik send stylesheet to Anish
20:08:10 [scribe_mh]
anish: not done
20:08:32 [scribe_mh]
df: what plans for including GETF
20:08:40 [scribe_mh]
anish: can start on Fri
20:09:21 [scribe_mh]
DF: how long will it take
20:09:27 [scribe_mh]
anish: 1.5 days
20:09:39 [scribe_mh]
DF: would more people help ?
20:09:43 [scribe_mh]
anish: yes
20:11:24 [scribe_mh]
JI: volunteers to work out changes to assertions due to GETF
20:11:43 [scribe_mh]
DF: what else can we do to expedite
20:12:19 [scribe_mh]
anish: most time consuming is looking at chnages and working out test modifications
20:12:36 [PaulC]
david, I am muted and cannot be heard.
20:12:40 [scribe_mh]
DF: volunteers to help with that
20:12:51 [PaulC]
I have a comment on the tests can someone please tell david f.
20:12:55 [scribe_mh]
silence
20:13:17 [scribe_mh]
s/volunteers/asks for volunteers/
20:13:40 [PaulC]
Can someone please request that PaulC be unmuted?
20:13:52 [Yves]
zakim, who is muted?
20:13:54 [Zakim]
I see PCotton muted
20:14:01 [Yves]
zakim, unmute PCotton
20:14:02 [Zakim]
PCotton should no longer be muted
20:14:25 [ActionLog]
zakim, mute DMarston
20:14:26 [Zakim]
DMarston should now be muted
20:14:27 [scribe_mh]
PC: what kind of tests are we thinking of adding for GETF
20:14:51 [scribe_mh]
DF: don't know, but we need to do due dilligence
20:15:29 [ActionLog]
zakim, unmute DMarston
20:15:31 [Zakim]
DMarston should no longer be muted
20:15:51 [scribe_mh]
PC: would a test be " a client makes a request and gets a SOAP envelope" ?
20:16:09 [scribe_mh]
anish: need to look at assertions and think about it
20:17:22 [scribe_mh]
NM: no difference to existing tests, could assert that the should be a resource that responds appropriately to a GET and add tests around that
20:19:12 [scribe_mh]
anish: could we do something around an RPC that takes no args
20:19:33 [scribe_mh]
NM: slippery slope
20:20:22 [scribe_mh]
DF: any other issues re test collection ?
20:21:08 [ActionLog]
ACTION: Anish, by Monday, update test collection to reflect RPC/GET, etc.
20:21:33 [scribe_mh]
DF: look for updated do on Monday, does WG want time to look it over ?
20:21:58 [scribe_mh]
DF: version we see on monday will be the LC
20:22:18 [scribe_mh]
Requirements Document
20:23:48 [scribe_mh]
DF: recalls previous discussion, doesn't think there is anything to do on it. need someone to take on task of making a LC version
20:23:55 [scribe_mh]
no volunteers
20:24:07 [scribe_mh]
DF; volunteers to do it
20:24:13 [ActionLog]
ACTION: DF work with Bob Lojeck to bring Requirements doc into last call condition (presumably mostly boilerplate)
20:24:16 [scribe_mh]
Usage Scenarios
20:24:53 [scribe_mh]
JI: nothing substantial to be done, just status type boilerplate
20:25:29 [scribe_mh]
DF: ready by end of week ?
20:25:44 [scribe_mh]
JI: provided boilerplate is ready - yes
20:25:49 [scribe_mh]
Email binding
20:26:24 [scribe_mh]
HM: no substantial changes required, should be ready by end of week
20:26:39 [scribe_mh]
DF: different status - work with Yves and Carrine
20:26:58 [scribe_mh]
Media Type draft
20:27:16 [scribe_mh]
DF: not part of our W3C output as such
20:27:32 [scribe_mh]
DF: unclear what else needs to be done
20:28:02 [scribe_mh]
HFN: put up on our server and add ref from home page, also some edits outstanding
20:28:23 [scribe_mh]
HFN: need to decide when to issue a new draft
20:29:53 [scribe_mh]
DF: will email MB again
20:30:32 [scribe_mh]
Document list completed
20:30:32 [ActionLog]
ACTION: DF to email Mark Baker (if anyone knows how to phone him, please contact David)
20:31:16 [scribe_mh]
DF: is WG ready to request LC once all changes above have been made
20:31:22 [scribe_mh]
silence
20:31:26 [ActionLog]
YYY..YES...SSS!!!
20:32:05 [scribe_mh]
DF: take silence as assent, we will then go ahead with LC once chnages are made
20:32:05 [ActionLog]
DF: without dissent, we agree to go to last call once the changes discussed today have been made.
20:32:10 [PaulC]
PlanetFred phone number (613) 789-1818
20:32:32 [ActionLog]
Were we looking for a US number for MarkB or is the problem that he's traveling?
20:32:48 [Zakim]
-??P11
20:34:10 [scribe_mh]
Discussion of checking WDs against guidelines
20:34:23 [scribe_mh]
Yves will send out pointers
20:35:01 [scribe_mh]
NM: are W3C staff aware of our near LC status
20:35:04 [Henrik]
ACTION: Yves: Send out pointers to WD guidelines and document validators
20:35:26 [scribe_mh]
DF: has sent email to W3C - no responses yet
20:36:15 [scribe_mh]
PC: need to get permission to make patent disclosures public
20:36:46 [Henrik]
Can we agree on the namespace URI prefix now? The last WD used "http://www.w3.org/2001/12"?
20:36:48 [ActionLog]
ACTION: DF get agreement from members to make their "disclosures" public
20:37:02 [scribe_mh]
2002/6 ?
20:37:05 [Henrik]
I guess it should be "http://www.w3.org/2002/06/..."
20:37:39 [Yves]
sounds good to me
20:37:48 [Yves]
who will update the schemas?
20:38:11 [PaulC]
And someone has to supply the text at the end of the Namespaces?
20:38:34 [PaulC]
Since they have to be resolvable (according to the W3C).
20:38:50 [Yves]
I'll copy the one used for the current namespace
20:38:57 [Yves]
copy/update
20:39:42 [ActionLog]
ACTION: Editors (arguably a dup of action above) update various schemas to refer to the right namespaces
20:40:21 [ActionLog]
ACTION: to W3C staff, to appropriately name files such as schemas so that URI's do resolve to a resource
20:41:12 [DavidF]
ACTION = 11 to W3C staff, to appropriately name files so that namespace URI's do resolve to a resource
20:41:38 [Yves]
henrik: http://www.w3.org/2001/07/pubrules-form
20:41:45 [Yves]
henrik: http://www.w3.org/Guide/Pubrules
20:42:03 [scribe_mh]
PC: discuss feedback on LC call ?
20:42:12 [scribe_mh]
DF; do, will do it via email
20:42:21 [scribe_mh]
s/do/no
20:42:29 [Henrik]
yves, thanks - please send to WG list as many of the other editors are not on IRC today
20:42:51 [Yves]
yep, it's just to have them on the log, easier to track down again :)
20:45:31 [scribe_mh]
adjourned
20:45:32 [Zakim]
-??P13
20:45:33 [Zakim]
-??P12
20:45:35 [Zakim]
-??P1
20:45:37 [Zakim]
-??P8
20:45:38 [Zakim]
- +1.480.552.aaaa
20:45:38 [Zakim]
-DMarston
20:45:40 [Zakim]
-Herve
20:45:40 [Zakim]
-??P15
20:45:41 [Zakim]
- +1.734.747.aacc
20:45:43 [Zakim]
-??P2
20:45:44 [Zakim]
-Fallside
20:45:45 [Zakim]
-??P5
20:45:47 [Zakim]
-??P17
20:45:50 [Zakim]
-??P6
20:45:51 [Zakim]
-PCotton
20:45:53 [Zakim]
-PaulD
20:45:56 [Zakim]
-??P18
20:45:57 [Zakim]
-Yves
20:46:00 [Zakim]
-Ellen.Perlow
20:46:01 [Zakim]
-??P4
20:46:03 [Zakim]
-Carine
20:46:09 [Zakim]
-??P0
20:46:10 [Zakim]
WS_XMLP()3:00PM has ended
20:47:08 [DavidF]
zakim, list actions
20:47:10 [Zakim]
I see no active conferences
20:48:55 [DavidF]
rrsagent, what are actions
20:48:56 [DavidF]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'what are actions', DavidF. Try /msg RRSAgent help
20:49:05 [DavidF]
rrsagent, what actions
20:49:05 [DavidF]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'what actions', DavidF. Try /msg RRSAgent help
20:49:10 [Yves]
rrsagent: actions?
20:49:10 [Yves]
I'm logging. Sorry, nothing found for 'actions'
20:49:16 [Yves]
rrsagent: list actions
20:49:16 [RRSAgent]
I see 11 action items:
20:49:16 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: (repeated for log) Nilo. update primer for namespace, change log, colors, members list (needs member list from David) [1]
20:49:16 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/06/12-xmlprotocol-irc#T20-02-09
20:49:16 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: (repeated for log) DF resolve status section, especially with respect to PR intentions, etc. [2]
20:49:16 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/06/12-xmlprotocol-irc#T20-02-31
20:49:16 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DF send email to working group on comment on primer [3]
20:49:16 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/06/12-xmlprotocol-irc#T20-03-47
20:49:16 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Henrik send stylesheet to Anish [4]
20:49:16 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/06/12-xmlprotocol-irc#T20-08-07
20:49:16 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Anish, by Monday, update test collection to reflect RPC/GET, etc. [5]
20:49:16 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/06/12-xmlprotocol-irc#T20-21-08
20:49:16 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DF work with Bob Lojeck to bring Requirements doc into last call condition (presumably mostly boilerplate) [6]
20:49:16 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/06/12-xmlprotocol-irc#T20-24-13
20:49:16 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DF to email Mark Baker (if anyone knows how to phone him, please contact David) [7]
20:49:16 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/06/12-xmlprotocol-irc#T20-30-32-1
20:49:16 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Yves: Send out pointers to WD guidelines and document validators [8]
20:49:16 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/06/12-xmlprotocol-irc#T20-35-04
20:49:16 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DF get agreement from members to make their "disclosures" public [9]
20:49:16 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/06/12-xmlprotocol-irc#T20-36-48
20:49:16 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Editors (arguably a dup of action above) update various schemas to refer to the right namespaces [10]
20:49:16 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/06/12-xmlprotocol-irc#T20-39-42
20:49:16 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: to W3C staff, to appropriately name files such as schemas so that URI's do resolve to a resource [11]
20:49:16 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/06/12-xmlprotocol-irc#T20-40-21
20:51:27 [Yves]
it should be ok now
20:52:55 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #xmlprotocol
20:52:58 [RRSAgent]
I see 11 action items:
20:52:58 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: (repeated for log) Nilo. update primer for namespace, change log, colors, members list (needs member list from David) [1]
20:52:58 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/06/12-xmlprotocol-irc#T20-02-09
20:52:58 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: (repeated for log) DF resolve status section, especially with respect to PR intentions, etc. [2]
20:52:58 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/06/12-xmlprotocol-irc#T20-02-31
20:52:58 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DF send email to working group on comment on primer [3]
20:52:58 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/06/12-xmlprotocol-irc#T20-03-47
20:52:58 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Henrik send stylesheet to Anish [4]
20:52:58 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/06/12-xmlprotocol-irc#T20-08-07
20:52:58 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Anish, by Monday, update test collection to reflect RPC/GET, etc. [5]
20:52:58 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/06/12-xmlprotocol-irc#T20-21-08
20:52:58 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DF work with Bob Lojeck to bring Requirements doc into last call condition (presumably mostly boilerplate) [6]
20:52:58 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/06/12-xmlprotocol-irc#T20-24-13
20:52:58 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DF to email Mark Baker (if anyone knows how to phone him, please contact David) [7]
20:52:58 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/06/12-xmlprotocol-irc#T20-30-32-1
20:52:58 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Yves: Send out pointers to WD guidelines and document validators [8]
20:52:58 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/06/12-xmlprotocol-irc#T20-35-04
20:52:58 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DF get agreement from members to make their "disclosures" public [9]
20:52:58 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/06/12-xmlprotocol-irc#T20-36-48
20:52:58 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Editors (arguably a dup of action above) update various schemas to refer to the right namespaces [10]
20:52:58 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/06/12-xmlprotocol-irc#T20-39-42
20:52:58 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: to W3C staff, to appropriately name files such as schemas so that URI's do resolve to a resource [11]
20:52:58 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/06/12-xmlprotocol-irc#T20-40-21