Edit ISSUE-8: What should a "namespace document" look like?

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. Re: `localhost` as Secure Context, take 2 (was Re: CfC: Transition "Secure Contexts" to CR; deadline August 2nd.) (from mkwst@google.com on 2016-09-29) (from mkwst@google.com on 2016-09-29)
  2. Re: `localhost` as Secure Context, take 2 (was Re: CfC: Transition "Secure Contexts" to CR; deadline August 2nd.) (from melvincarvalho@gmail.com on 2016-09-29) (from melvincarvalho@gmail.com on 2016-09-29)
  3. Re: `localhost` as Secure Context, take 2 (was Re: CfC: Transition "Secure Contexts" to CR; deadline August 2nd.) (from estark@google.com on 2016-09-28) (from estark@google.com on 2016-09-28)
  4. `localhost` as Secure Context, take 2 (was Re: CfC: Transition "Secure Contexts" to CR; deadline August 2nd.) (from mkwst@google.com on 2016-09-28) (from mkwst@google.com on 2016-09-28)
  5. Re: CfC: Transition "Secure Contexts" to CR; deadline August 2nd. (from hillbrad@gmail.com on 2016-08-30) (from hillbrad@gmail.com on 2016-08-30)
  6. Re: CfC: Transition "Secure Contexts" to CR; deadline August 2nd. (from mkwst@google.com on 2016-08-30) (from mkwst@google.com on 2016-08-30)
  7. Re: CfC: Transition "Secure Contexts" to CR; deadline August 2nd. (from mkwst@google.com on 2016-08-02) (from mkwst@google.com on 2016-08-02)
  8. ISSUE-8: Why is the tag not a working group (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2014-06-09) (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2014-06-09)
  9. Re: Notification of proposed updates to the W3C Process Document (from chaals@opera.com on 2012-03-13) (from chaals@opera.com on 2012-03-13)
  10. TAG Members: please reviews status of issues you 'shepherd' by Monday, 8 March (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-03) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-03)
  11. Re: suggestions for next week's agenda as a result of today's meeting (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-04) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-04)
  12. suggestions for next week's agenda as a result of today's meeting (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-02-04) (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-02-04)
  13. Stuart Williams comments in TAG ISSUE-57 (httpRedirections-57) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-24) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-24)
  14. Re: Agenda for TAG Teleconference of 19 February 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-17) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-17)
  15. Agenda for TAG Teleconference of 19 February 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-17) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-17)
  16. Agenda for TAG Teleconference of 12 February 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-10) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-10)
  17. TAG Telcon Agenda for 5th February 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-03) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-03)
  18. Re: TAG Telcon Agenda for 29th Jan 2009: httpRedirections-57; selfDescribingWeb-51; errorHandling-20; scalabilityOfURIAccess-58; XMLVersioning-41; Issues Pending Review; Overdue Action Items. (from john.kemp@nokia.com on 2009-01-29) (from john.kemp@nokia.com on 2009-01-29)
  19. Re: TAG Telcon Agenda for 29th Jan 2009: httpRedirections-57; selfDescribingWeb-51; errorHandling-20; scalabilityOfURIAccess-58; XMLVersioning-41; Issues Pending Review; Overdue Action Items. (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2009-01-27) (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2009-01-27)
  20. TAG Telcon Agenda for 29th Jan 2009: httpRedirections-57; selfDescribingWeb-51; errorHandling-20; scalabilityOfURIAccess-58; XMLVersioning-41; Issues Pending Review; Overdue Action Items. (from skw@hp.com on 2009-01-27) (from skw@hp.com on 2009-01-27)
  21. RE: TAG Telcon Agenda for 13th Nov 2008: Content Transformation Guidelines;namespaceDocument-8; Dec F2F; Action Item Review (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2008-11-13) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2008-11-13)
  22. RE: TAG Telcon Agenda for 13th Nov 2008: Content Transformation Guidelines;namespaceDocument-8; Dec F2F; Action Item Review (from raman@google.com on 2008-11-13) (from raman@google.com on 2008-11-13)
  23. RE: TAG Telcon Agenda for 13th Nov 2008: Content Transformation Guidelines;namespaceDocument-8; Dec F2F; Action Item Review (from skw@hp.com on 2008-11-13) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-11-13)
  24. RE: TAG Telcon Agenda for 13th Nov 2008: Content Transformation Guidelines;namespaceDocument-8; Dec F2F; Action Item Review (from skw@hp.com on 2008-11-13) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-11-13)
  25. Re: TAG Telcon Agenda for 13th Nov 2008: Content Transformation Guidelines;namespaceDocument-8; Dec F2F; Action Item Review (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2008-11-13) (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2008-11-13)
  26. Re: TAG Telcon Agenda for 13th Nov 2008: Content Transformation Guidelines;namespaceDocument-8; Dec F2F; Action Item Review (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2008-11-12) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2008-11-12)
  27. TAG Telcon Agenda for 13th Nov 2008: Content Transformation Guidelines;namespaceDocument-8; Dec F2F; Action Item Review (from skw@hp.com on 2008-11-12) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-11-12)
  28. An apology - (was FW: Draft (soon to be final) TAG telcon aenda for 13th November 2008) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-11-12) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-11-12)
  29. Draft (soon to be final) TAG telcon aenda for 13th November 2008 (from skw@hp.com on 2008-11-12) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-11-12)
  30. Approved TAG finding: 'Associating Resources with Namespaces' (from ij@w3.org on 2008-06-25) (from ij@w3.org on 2008-06-25)
  31. TAG finding on 'Associating Resources with Namespaces' (from skw@hp.com on 2008-06-25) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-06-25)
  32. TAG Telcon Agenda: 12th June 2008: namespaceDocument-8;passwordInTheClear-52;tagSoupIntegration-54;UrnsAndRegistries-50;XMLVersioning-41 (from skw@hp.com on 2008-06-11) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-06-11)
  33. RE: TAG Telcon agenda for 21st February 2008: httpRedirection-57; abbreviatedURIs-56; passwordInTheClear-52; namespaceDocument-8 (from dorchard@bea.com on 2008-02-20) (from dorchard@bea.com on 2008-02-20)
  34. TAG Telcon agenda for 21st February 2008: httpRedirection-57; abbreviatedURIs-56; passwordInTheClear-52; namespaceDocument-8 (from skw@hp.com on 2008-02-20) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-02-20)
  35. Re: Draft minutes from TAG telcon of 2007-10-11 available (httpRedirections-57, namespaceDocument-8) (from connolly@w3.org on 2007-10-12) (from connolly@w3.org on 2007-10-12)
  36. TAG Telcon Agenda: 13th Oct 2007: httpRedirections-57, namespaceDocument-8, Mobile Ajax Workshop, XMLVersioning-41 (from skw@hp.com on 2007-10-10) (from skw@hp.com on 2007-10-10)
  37. TAG meeting 17-19 Sep in Southampton: minutes/summary (from connolly@w3.org on 2007-10-04) (from connolly@w3.org on 2007-10-04)
  38. RE: TAG Weekly Telcon Agenda for 6th September 2007: tagSoupIntegration-54; namespaceDocument-8; XMLVersioning-41 (from dorchard@bea.com on 2007-09-06) (from dorchard@bea.com on 2007-09-06)
  39. RE: TAG Weekly Telcon Agenda for 6th September 2007: tagSoupIntegration-54; namespaceDocument-8; XMLVersioning-41 (from skw@hp.com on 2007-09-05) (from skw@hp.com on 2007-09-05)
  40. Re: TAG Weekly Telcon Agenda for 6th September 2007: tagSoupIntegration-54; namespaceDocument-8; XMLVersioning-41 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2007-09-05) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2007-09-05)
  41. TAG Weekly Telcon Agenda for 6th September 2007: tagSoupIntegration-54; namespaceDocument-8; XMLVersioning-41 (from skw@hp.com on 2007-09-05) (from skw@hp.com on 2007-09-05)
  42. Re: Draft Agenda for TAG F2F 17-19th September 2007 at University of Southampton (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2007-09-04) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2007-09-04)
  43. Draft Agenda for TAG F2F 17-19th September 2007 at University of Southampton (from skw@hp.com on 2007-09-04) (from skw@hp.com on 2007-09-04)
  44. (from on 2007-03-06) (from on 2007-03-06)
  45. TAG (from on 2006-12-13) (from on 2006-12-13)
  46. TAG (from on 2006-12-13) (from on 2006-12-13)
  47. TAG (from on 2006-12-13) (from on 2006-12-13)
  48. TAG (from on 2006-12-13) (from on 2006-12-13)
  49. TAG Weekly (from on 2006-11-14) (from on 2006-11-14)
  50. TAG Weekly (from on 2006-11-14) (from on 2006-11-14)
  51. TAG F2F 5 October 2006 Afternoon (from on 2006-10-05) (from on 2006-10-05)
  52. TAG F2F 14 June 2006 (from on 2006-06-14) (from on 2006-06-14)
  53. TAG 2 May 2006 (from on 2006-05-02) (from on 2006-05-02)
  54. TAG (from on 2006-02-21) (from on 2006-02-21)
  55. TAG (from on 2006-02-21) (from on 2006-02-21)
  56. (from on 2006-01-10) (from on 2006-01-10)
  57. (from on 2006-01-10) (from on 2006-01-10)
  58. (from on 2006-01-10) (from on 2006-01-10)
  59. (from on 2006-01-10) (from on 2006-01-10)
  60. (from on 2006-01-10) (from on 2006-01-10)
  61. (from on 2006-01-10) (from on 2006-01-10)
  62. (from on 2006-01-10) (from on 2006-01-10)
  63. TAG face-to-face meeting, 5-6 December 2005 (from on 2005-12-06) (from on 2005-12-06)
  64. (from on 2005-11-08) (from on 2005-11-08)
  65. TAG telcon (from on 2005-11-01) (from on 2005-11-01)
  66. 11 October 2005 TAG teleconference (from on 2005-10-11) (from on 2005-10-11)
  67. a usps namespace document using plain XHTML and GRDDL (namespaceDocument-8, fragmentInXML-28) (from Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org> on 2005-10-07) (from Dan Connolly on 2005-10-07)
  68. TAG f2f, Edinburgh (from on 2005-09-22) (from on 2005-09-22)
  69. TAG f2f, Edinburgh (from on 2005-09-22) (from on 2005-09-22)
  70. TAG Weekly Teleconference (from on 2005-09-06) (from on 2005-09-06)
  71. TAG Weekly (from on 2005-08-30) (from on 2005-08-30)
  72. TAG Weekly (from on 2005-08-30) (from on 2005-08-30)
  73. TAG telcon (from on 2005-07-12) (from on 2005-07-12)
  74. TAG telcon (from on 2005-07-12) (from on 2005-07-12)
  75. Minutes of TAG face-to-face meeting, 14-16 June 2005, Cambridge, MA, USA (from on 2005-06-16) (from on 2005-06-16)
  76. TAG Weekly Teleconference (from on 2005-04-05) (from on 2005-04-05)
  77. Minutes of 12-14 May 2004 TAG FTF meeting in Boston (from on 2004-05-14) (from on 2004-05-14)
  78. Minutes of 2 March 2004 TAG FTF meeting in Cannes-Mandelieu (France) and WG Liaisons (from on 2004-03-02) (from on 2004-03-02)
  79. Minutes of 23 February 2004 TAG Teleconference (from on 2004-02-23) (from on 2004-02-23)
  80. Minutes of 23 February 2004 TAG Teleconference (from on 2004-02-23) (from on 2004-02-23)
  81. Minutes of 26 January 2004 TAG teleconference (from on 2004-01-26) (from on 2004-01-26)
  82. Minutes of 15 September 2003 TAG teleconference (from on 2003-09-15) (from on 2003-09-15)
  83. Minutes of 15 September 2003 TAG teleconference (from on 2003-09-15) (from on 2003-09-15)
  84. Minutes of 8 September 2003 TAG teleconference (from on 2003-09-08) (from on 2003-09-08)
  85. Minutes of 23 June 2003 TAG teleconference (from on 2003-06-23) (from on 2003-06-23)
  86. Minutes of 14 Apr 2003 TAG teleconference (from on 2003-04-14) (from on 2003-04-14)
  87. Minutes of 7 Apr 2003 TAG teleconference (from on 2003-04-07) (from on 2003-04-07)
  88. Minutes of 7 Apr 2003 TAG teleconference (from on 2003-04-07) (from on 2003-04-07)
  89. Minutes of 24 Mar 2003 TAG teleconference (from on 2003-03-24) (from on 2003-03-24)
  90. Minutes of 24 Feb 2003 TAG teleconference (from on 2003-02-24) (from on 2003-02-24)
  91. Minutes of 17 Feb 2003 TAG teleconference (from on 2003-02-17) (from on 2003-02-17)
  92. Minutes of 6-7 Feb 2003 TAG ftf meeting (from on 2003-02-06) (from on 2003-02-06)
  93. Minutes of 13 Jan 2003 TAG teleconference (from on 2003-01-13) (from on 2003-01-13)
  94. Minutes of 6 Jan 2003 TAG teleconference (from on 2003-01-06) (from on 2003-01-06)
  95. Minutes of 16 Dec 2002 TAG teleconference (from on 2002-12-16) (from on 2002-12-16)
  96. Minutes of 9 Dec 2002 TAG teleconference (from on 2002-12-09) (from on 2002-12-09)
  97. Minutes of 4 December 2003 TAG teleconference (from on 2002-12-05) (from on 2002-12-05)
  98. Minutes of 18 Nov 2002 TAG face-to-face meeting (from on 2002-11-18) (from on 2002-11-18)
  99. Minutes of 24-25 Sep 2002 TAG ftf meeting (from on 2002-09-25) (from on 2002-09-25)
  100. Minutes of 24-25 Sep 2002 TAG ftf meeting (from on 2002-09-24) (from on 2002-09-24)
  101. TAG F2F 5th May 2002 (from on 2002-05-05) (from on 2002-05-05)
  102. Summary of 2002-04-01 TAG meeting (from on 2002-04-08) (from on 2002-04-08)
  103. (from on 2002-04-01) (from on 2002-04-01)
  104. Summary of 2002-03-25 TAG meeting (from on 2002-03-25) (from on 2002-03-25)
  105. [namespaceDocument-8] What should a "namespace document" look like? (from Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org> on 2002-02-04) (from Ian B. Jacobs on 2002-02-04)
  106. Comments on the architecture doc (from Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com> on 2002-01-14) (from Tim Bray on 2002-01-14)

Related notes:

Draft finding: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/nsDocuments/

Henry S. Thompson, 5 Nov 2007, 17:29:04

pending HT's xsd:int action.

also:
double-check that the decision to publish the finding was a decision that this issue is addressed.

Dan Connolly, 14 Oct 2008, 15:49:31


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $