Edit ISSUE-57: Mechanisms for obtaining information about the meaning of a given URI

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. Re: [ISSUE-57] Drawback to Parallel Properties (from sean@miscoranda.com on 2014-10-30) (from sean@miscoranda.com on 2014-10-30)
  2. Re: [ISSUE-57] Drawback to Parallel Properties (from rees@mumble.net on 2014-10-30) (from rees@mumble.net on 2014-10-30)
  3. Re: [ISSUE-57] Drawback to Parallel Properties (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2014-10-30) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2014-10-30)
  4. [ISSUE-57] Drawback to Parallel Properties (from sean@miscoranda.com on 2014-10-29) (from sean@miscoranda.com on 2014-10-29)
  5. Draft minutes from TAG call of 2013-05-16 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2013-05-17) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2013-05-17)
  6. Draft minutes from TAG Teleconference of 28 Feb 2013 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2013-02-28) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2013-02-28)
  7. Agenda for the TAG Teleconference of 28 February 2013 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2013-02-27) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2013-02-27)
  8. Confirming date of TAG F2F (was: Draft minutes of TAG telcon 2013-01-24 now available) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2013-01-30) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2013-01-30)
  9. Draft minutes of TAG telcon 2013-01-24 now available (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2013-01-28) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2013-01-28)
  10. RE: Preliminary agenda for TAG teleconference of 24 January 2013 (from masinter@adobe.com on 2013-01-23) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2013-01-23)
  11. Preliminary agenda for TAG teleconference of 24 January 2013 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2013-01-22) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2013-01-22)
  12. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 3 January (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2013-01-03) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2013-01-03)
  13. Draft TAG minutes from telcon of 13-dec-2012 (from peter.linss@hp.com on 2012-12-17) (from peter.linss@hp.com on 2012-12-17)
  14. Draft minutes from 2012-11-08 (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-11-28) (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-11-28)
  15. Re: TAG Minutes for Nov. 8 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2012-11-28) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2012-11-28)
  16. Re: 'parallel properties' reference? (from sandro@w3.org on 2012-11-21) (from sandro@w3.org on 2012-11-21)
  17. Re: 'parallel properties' reference? (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-11-21) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-11-21)
  18. Re: 'parallel properties' reference? (from sandro@w3.org on 2012-11-21) (from sandro@w3.org on 2012-11-21)
  19. Re: 'parallel properties' reference? (from scorlosquet@gmail.com on 2012-11-21) (from scorlosquet@gmail.com on 2012-11-21)
  20. Re: 'parallel properties' reference? (from sandro@w3.org on 2012-11-21) (from sandro@w3.org on 2012-11-21)
  21. Re: 'parallel properties' reference? (from scorlosquet@gmail.com on 2012-11-21) (from scorlosquet@gmail.com on 2012-11-21)
  22. Re: JAR TAG status (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-11-10) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-11-10)
  23. Re: JAR TAG status (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-11-10) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-11-10)
  24. Re: JAR TAG status (from timbl@w3.org on 2012-11-09) (from timbl@w3.org on 2012-11-09)
  25. Re: JAR TAG status (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2012-11-08) (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2012-11-08)
  26. JAR TAG status (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-11-08) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-11-08)
  27. Re: Minutes for F2F 10/08 (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-11-01) (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-11-01)
  28. Re: posted new draft product page for 'URI documentation discovery' product (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-10-30) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-10-30)
  29. posted new draft product page for 'URI documentation discovery' product (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-10-30) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-10-30)
  30. Re: Working without being ambushed by Ambiguity (was: issue-57 background reading for F2F (short required reading) (from phayes@ihmc.us on 2012-10-25) (from phayes@ihmc.us on 2012-10-25)
  31. Re: Working without being ambushed by Ambiguity (was: issue-57 background reading for F2F (short required reading) (from GK@ninebynine.org on 2012-10-24) (from GK@ninebynine.org on 2012-10-24)
  32. RE: Working without being ambushed by Ambiguity (was: issue-57 background reading for F2F (short required reading) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2012-10-24) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2012-10-24)
  33. Re: Working without being ambushed by Ambiguity (was: issue-57 background reading for F2F (short required reading) (from phayes@ihmc.us on 2012-10-23) (from phayes@ihmc.us on 2012-10-23)
  34. Re: Working without being ambushed by Ambiguity (was: issue-57 background reading for F2F (short required reading) (from melvincarvalho@gmail.com on 2012-10-22) (from melvincarvalho@gmail.com on 2012-10-22)
  35. Vagueness vs. ambiguity [was Re: Editor's Draft of ISSUE-57 URI Usage Primer] (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-10-19) (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-10-19)
  36. Re: Working without being ambushed by Ambiguity (was: issue-57 background reading for F2F (short required reading) (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-10-19) (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-10-19)
  37. Re: Working without being ambushed by Ambiguity (was: issue-57 background reading for F2F (short required reading) (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2012-10-18) (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2012-10-18)
  38. Re: Working without being ambushed by Ambiguity (was: issue-57 background reading for F2F (short required reading) (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2012-10-18) (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2012-10-18)
  39. Re: Working without being ambushed by Ambiguity (was: issue-57 background reading for F2F (short required reading) (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2012-10-18) (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2012-10-18)
  40. Re: Working without being ambushed by Ambiguity (was: issue-57 background reading for F2F (short required reading) (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2012-10-18) (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2012-10-18)
  41. Re: Working without being ambushed by Ambiguity (was: issue-57 background reading for F2F (short required reading) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2012-10-18) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2012-10-18)
  42. Re: Ambiguity (was: issue-57 background reading for F2F (short required reading) (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-10-15) (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-10-15)
  43. Working without being ambushed by Ambiguity (was: issue-57 background reading for F2F (short required reading) (from timbl@w3.org on 2012-10-15) (from timbl@w3.org on 2012-10-15)
  44. Ambiguity (was: issue-57 background reading for F2F (short required reading) (from GK@ninebynine.org on 2012-10-11) (from GK@ninebynine.org on 2012-10-11)
  45. Re: Editor's Draft of ISSUE-57 URI Usage Primer (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2012-10-10) (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2012-10-10)
  46. Re: Editor's Draft of ISSUE-57 URI Usage Primer (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2012-10-10) (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2012-10-10)
  47. Re: Editor's Draft of ISSUE-57 URI Usage Primer (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-10-10) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-10-10)
  48. Re: Editor's Draft of ISSUE-57 URI Usage Primer (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-10-10) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-10-10)
  49. Re: Editor's Draft of ISSUE-57 URI Usage Primer (from phayes@ihmc.us on 2012-10-10) (from phayes@ihmc.us on 2012-10-10)
  50. Re: Editor's Draft of ISSUE-57 URI Usage Primer (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2012-10-10) (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2012-10-10)
  51. Re: Editor's Draft of ISSUE-57 URI Usage Primer (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2012-10-10) (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2012-10-10)
  52. Re: Editor's Draft of ISSUE-57 URI Usage Primer (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2012-10-10) (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2012-10-10)
  53. Re: Editor's Draft of ISSUE-57 URI Usage Primer (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-10-09) (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-10-09)
  54. Re: Editor's Draft of ISSUE-57 URI Usage Primer (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-10-09) (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-10-09)
  55. Re: Editor's Draft of ISSUE-57 URI Usage Primer (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2012-10-09) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2012-10-09)
  56. Re: Editor's Draft of ISSUE-57 URI Usage Primer (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-10-09) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-10-09)
  57. Re: Editor's Draft of ISSUE-57 URI Usage Primer (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-10-09) (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-10-09)
  58. Re: issue-57 background reading for F2F (short required reading) (from phayes@ihmc.us on 2012-10-08) (from phayes@ihmc.us on 2012-10-08)
  59. Re: issue-57 background reading for F2F (short required reading) (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-10-07) (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-10-07)
  60. Re: additional discussion topics? (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-10-06) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-10-06)
  61. Re: issue-57 background reading for F2F (short required reading) (from GK@ninebynine.org on 2012-10-06) (from GK@ninebynine.org on 2012-10-06)
  62. Re: Editor's Draft of ISSUE-57 URI Usage Primer (from john@jkemp.net on 2012-10-04) (from john@jkemp.net on 2012-10-04)
  63. RE: TAG F2F agenda more or less complete (from masinter@adobe.com on 2012-10-04) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2012-10-04)
  64. Re: Editor's Draft of ISSUE-57 URI Usage Primer (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-10-04) (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-10-04)
  65. Re: Editor's Draft of ISSUE-57 URI Usage Primer (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-10-04) (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-10-04)
  66. TAG F2F agenda more or less complete (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-10-03) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-10-03)
  67. Re: Editor's Draft of ISSUE-57 URI Usage Primer (from john@jkemp.net on 2012-10-03) (from john@jkemp.net on 2012-10-03)
  68. Re: Editor's Draft of ISSUE-57 URI Usage Primer (from john@jkemp.net on 2012-10-03) (from john@jkemp.net on 2012-10-03)
  69. Re: Editor's Draft of ISSUE-57 URI Usage Primer (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2012-10-03) (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2012-10-03)
  70. Re: issue-57 background reading for F2F (short required reading) (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-10-03) (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-10-03)
  71. Re: issue-57 background reading for F2F (short required reading) (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2012-10-03) (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2012-10-03)
  72. Editor's Draft of ISSUE-57 URI Usage Primer (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-10-03) (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-10-03)
  73. Re: issue-57 background reading for F2F (short required reading) (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2012-10-03) (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2012-10-03)
  74. Re: issue-57 background reading for F2F (short required reading) (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-10-03) (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-10-03)
  75. reading for ISSUE-57 discussion - 'proposal 27' (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-09-30) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-09-30)
  76. First nearly complete version of TAG F2F agenda (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-09-30) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-09-30)
  77. First nearly complete version of TAG F2F agenda (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-09-30) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-09-30)
  78. Re: issue-57 background reading for F2F (short required reading) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-09-28) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-09-28)
  79. Re: issue-57 background reading for F2F (short required reading) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-09-28) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-09-28)
  80. Re: issue-57 background reading for F2F (short required reading) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2012-09-28) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2012-09-28)
  81. issue-57 background reading for F2F (short required reading) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-09-28) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-09-28)
  82. Draft minutes of the Thurs 14th June 2012 TAG F2F (from peter.linss@hp.com on 2012-06-27) (from peter.linss@hp.com on 2012-06-27)
  83. Draft minutes of Wed 13th June 2012 TAG F2F (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-06-19) (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-06-19)
  84. Agenda for TAG F2F of 12-14 June 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-06-09) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-06-09)
  85. Re: TAG call of 7 June is cancelled (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-06-07) (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-06-07)
  86. Re: TAG call of 7 June is cancelled (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2012-06-06) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2012-06-06)
  87. Tentative plan for ISSUE-57 discussion at the F2F (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-06-06) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-06-06)
  88. Re: TAG call of 7 June is cancelled (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-06-06) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-06-06)
  89. Re: additional issue-57 use case: polysemy (from GK-lists@ninebynine.org on 2012-06-06) (from GK-lists@ninebynine.org on 2012-06-06)
  90. Re: additional issue-57 use case: polysemy (from phayes@ihmc.us on 2012-06-05) (from phayes@ihmc.us on 2012-06-05)
  91. RE: additional issue-57 use case: polysemy (from masinter@adobe.com on 2012-06-05) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2012-06-05)
  92. Re: additional issue-57 use case: polysemy (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2012-06-05) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2012-06-05)
  93. Re: additional issue-57 use case: polysemy (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2012-06-05) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2012-06-05)
  94. Re: additional issue-57 use case: polysemy (from phayes@ihmc.us on 2012-06-05) (from phayes@ihmc.us on 2012-06-05)
  95. Re: additional issue-57 use case: polysemy (from phayes@ihmc.us on 2012-06-05) (from phayes@ihmc.us on 2012-06-05)
  96. Re: additional issue-57 use case: polysemy (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2012-06-05) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2012-06-05)
  97. Re: additional issue-57 use case: polysemy (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2012-06-05) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2012-06-05)
  98. Re: additional issue-57 use case: polysemy (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2012-06-05) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2012-06-05)
  99. Re: additional issue-57 use case: polysemy (from phayes@ihmc.us on 2012-06-05) (from phayes@ihmc.us on 2012-06-05)
  100. Work-in-progress agenda and required reading for TAG F2F (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-06-04) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-06-04)
  101. additional issue-57 use case: polysemy (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-06-04) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-06-04)
  102. Re: Minutes from TAG call of the 24th (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-05-29) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-05-29)
  103. draft minutes 5/17/2012 TAG teleconference (from masinter@adobe.com on 2012-05-17) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2012-05-17)
  104. Re: Starting planning for TAG 17 May teleconference (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2012-05-14) (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2012-05-14)
  105. Re: Starting planning for TAG 17 May teleconference (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-05-14) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-05-14)
  106. Starting planning for TAG 17 May teleconference (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-05-14) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-05-14)
  107. Re: Fwd: RE: The TAG teleconference of 10 May 2012 is cancelled - start working toward F2F please (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-05-10) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-05-10)
  108. Fwd: RE: The TAG teleconference of 10 May 2012 is cancelled - start working toward F2F please (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2012-05-10) (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2012-05-10)
  109. The TAG teleconference of 10 May 2012 is cancelled - start working toward F2F please (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-05-08) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-05-08)
  110. Summary of Recent TAG Work (December 2011 - April 2012) (from ij@W3.org on 2012-05-08) (from ij@W3.org on 2012-05-08)
  111. Re: ISSUE-14: Is issue httpRange-14 really open? (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-05-08) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-05-08)
  112. RE: ISSUE-14: Is issue httpRange-14 really open? (from masinter@adobe.com on 2012-05-07) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2012-05-07)
  113. Re: ISSUE-14: Is issue httpRange-14 really open? (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-05-07) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-05-07)
  114. Re: ISSUE-14: Is issue httpRange-14 really open? (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-05-04) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-05-04)
  115. Re: ISSUE-14: Is issue httpRange-14 really open? (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-05-04) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-05-04)
  116. Draft minutes from 2012-05-03 TAG telcon (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-05-03) (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-05-03)
  117. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 3 May 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-05-01) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-05-01)
  118. ACTION-691 Prepare table as described in 2012-04-04 minutes, for TAG review (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-04-26) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-04-26)
  119. Re: Schedule discussion of httpRange-14 for this week's telcon? (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-04-24) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-04-24)
  120. Re: TAG productivity, elections, and httpRange-14 (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-04-24) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-04-24)
  121. Re: Proposal to amend the httpRange-14 resolution (from tore.eriksson@gmail.com on 2012-04-02) (from tore.eriksson@gmail.com on 2012-04-02)
  122. Re: Classification of ISSUE-57 change proposals (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-04-01) (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-04-01)
  123. Re: Proposal to amend the httpRange-14 resolution (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-04-01) (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-04-01)
  124. Re: Classification of ISSUE-57 change proposals (from timbl@w3.org on 2012-04-01) (from timbl@w3.org on 2012-04-01)
  125. Re: Proposal to amend the httpRange-14 resolution (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2012-03-31) (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2012-03-31)
  126. Re: The TAG Member's Guide to ISSUE-57 Discussion - F2F reading (from phayes@ihmc.us on 2012-03-31) (from phayes@ihmc.us on 2012-03-31)
  127. Re: Proposal to amend the httpRange-14 resolution (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2012-03-31) (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2012-03-31)
  128. Re: Classification of ISSUE-57 change proposals (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-31) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-31)
  129. Re: Proposal to amend the httpRange-14 resolution (from tore.eriksson@gmail.com on 2012-03-31) (from tore.eriksson@gmail.com on 2012-03-31)
  130. Re: Classification of ISSUE-57 change proposals (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-03-30) (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-03-30)
  131. Re: The TAG Member's Guide to ISSUE-57 Discussion - F2F reading (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-03-30) (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-03-30)
  132. Re: Classification of ISSUE-57 change proposals (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2012-03-30) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2012-03-30)
  133. Re: Classification of ISSUE-57 change proposals (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2012-03-30) (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2012-03-30)
  134. Re: Proposal to amend the httpRange-14 resolution (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-03-30) (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-03-30)
  135. Re: Classification of ISSUE-57 change proposals (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-03-30) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-03-30)
  136. Re: Classification of ISSUE-57 change proposals (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-30) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-30)
  137. Re: Classification of ISSUE-57 change proposals (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2012-03-30) (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2012-03-30)
  138. Re: Classification of ISSUE-57 change proposals (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-30) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-30)
  139. Re: Classification of ISSUE-57 change proposals (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-30) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-30)
  140. Re: Classification of ISSUE-57 change proposals (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-03-30) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-03-30)
  141. Re: Classification of ISSUE-57 change proposals (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-30) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-30)
  142. Re: Classification of ISSUE-57 change proposals (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-03-30) (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-03-30)
  143. Re: Classification of ISSUE-57 change proposals (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-03-30) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-03-30)
  144. Classification of ISSUE-57 change proposals (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-03-29) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-03-29)
  145. Re: The TAG Member's Guide to ISSUE-57 Discussion - F2F reading (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-03-28) (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-03-28)
  146. There will be no TAG teleconference tomorrow, 29 March 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-28) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-28)
  147. Re: The TAG Member's Guide to ISSUE-57 Discussion - F2F reading (from phayes@ihmc.us on 2012-03-28) (from phayes@ihmc.us on 2012-03-28)
  148. Re: The TAG Member's Guide to ISSUE-57 Discussion - F2F reading (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-03-28) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-03-28)
  149. Re: The TAG Member's Guide to ISSUE-57 Discussion - F2F reading (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-03-28) (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-03-28)
  150. The TAG Member's Guide to ISSUE-57 Discussion - F2F reading (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-03-27) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-03-27)
  151. ISSUE-57 F2F reading (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-03-27) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-03-27)
  152. How to move ISSUE-57 off the TAG's plate (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-03-25) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-03-25)
  153. Re: either strengthen or retract httpRange-14(a) (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2012-03-25) (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2012-03-25)
  154. Re: either strengthen or retract httpRange-14(a) (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2012-03-25) (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2012-03-25)
  155. Re: either strengthen or retract httpRange-14(a) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-03-25) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-03-25)
  156. TAG prep for ISSUE-57 (httpRange-14, etc.) session (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-03-25) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-03-25)
  157. Re: Preliminary TAG F2F Agenda ready for review (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-03-22) (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-03-22)
  158. Preliminary TAG F2F Agenda ready for review (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-21) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-21)
  159. Re: Call for proposals to amend the 'httpRange-14 resolution' (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-03-15) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-03-15)
  160. Re: tracking change proposals and issues (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-03-08) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-03-08)
  161. either strengthen or retract httpRange-14(a) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-03-02) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-03-02)
  162. Re: Comments on draft 'baseline' httprange-14 replacement (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-02-28) (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-02-28)
  163. Re: Comments on draft 'baseline' httprange-14 replacement (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-02-27) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-02-27)
  164. review requested - httpRange-14 amendment process baseline document (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-02-13) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-02-13)
  165. Re: Personal comments on 'Providing and Discovering Definitions of URIs' (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-02-01) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-02-01)
  166. Re: guide to ISSUE-57 (httpRange-14) document suite (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-01-27) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-01-27)
  167. guide to ISSUE-57 (httpRange-14) document suite (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-01-21) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-01-21)
  168. Re: Please send edited minutes from F2F (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-01-14) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-01-14)
  169. Draft minutes of 4-6 January 2012 TAG F2F are now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-01-13) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-01-13)
  170. Agenda for TAG F2F 4-6 January 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-12-30) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-12-30)
  171. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 22 December 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-12-20) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-12-20)
  172. issue-57 baseline draft and draft of call for change proposals (from rees@mumble.net on 2011-12-19) (from rees@mumble.net on 2011-12-19)
  173. Re: Draft minutes for telcon of 2011-11-10 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-11-11) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-11-11)
  174. Draft minutes for telcon of 2011-11-10 (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-11-11) (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-11-11)
  175. Re: Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 10 November 2011 (from amy@w3.org on 2011-11-10) (from amy@w3.org on 2011-11-10)
  176. Re: Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 10 November 2011 (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-11-10) (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-11-10)
  177. Re: Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 10 November 2011 (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2011-11-10) (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2011-11-10)
  178. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 10 November 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-11-10) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-11-10)
  179. schema.org/url (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-11-09) (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-11-09)
  180. Amending httpRange-14 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-11-06) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-11-06)
  181. Re: Comments solicited: 'Providing and discovering definitions of URIs' (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-11-05) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-11-05)
  182. Re: Comments solicited: 'Providing and discovering definitions of URIs' (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2011-10-28) (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2011-10-28)
  183. Re: 'parallel properties' reference? (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-10-25) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-10-25)
  184. Re: ACTION-587 set pending review (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-10-25) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-10-25)
  185. ACTION-587 set pending review (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-10-24) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-10-24)
  186. issue-57 Two cases of indirect 'identification' (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-10-13) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-10-13)
  187. Re: Fragment Identifiers and Agent Perspectives (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-10-11) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-10-11)
  188. Fwd: Please review and correct errors in the F2F minutes (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-10-06) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-10-06)
  189. Agenda for TAG F2F meeting: 13-15 September 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-09-05) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-09-05)
  190. Minutes for September 1 Telcon (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-09-04) (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-09-04)
  191. Re: naive question: why prefer absolute URIs to # URIs for linked data? (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-09-02) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-09-02)
  192. Re: naive question: why prefer absolute URIs to # URIs for linked data? (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2011-08-31) (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2011-08-31)
  193. Re: naive question: why prefer absolute URIs to # URIs for linked data? (from me@iandavis.com on 2011-08-31) (from me@iandavis.com on 2011-08-31)
  194. Very preliminary agenda and required reading for 13-15 Sept. 2011 TAG F2F now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-30) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-30)
  195. Re: ACTION-587 Prepare issue-57 and issue-63 documents for TAG members to discuss at Sept F2F (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-08-30) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-08-30)
  196. Re: ACTION-587 Prepare issue-57 and issue-63 documents for TAG members to discuss at Sept F2F (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-08-29) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-08-29)
  197. Re: ACTION-587 Prepare issue-57 and issue-63 documents for TAG members to discuss at Sept F2F (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-29) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-29)
  198. Re: ACTION-587 Prepare issue-57 and issue-63 documents for TAG members to discuss at Sept F2F (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-08-29) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-08-29)
  199. Re: naive question: why prefer absolute URIs to # URIs for linked data? (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-08-29) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-08-29)
  200. Re: naive question: why prefer absolute URIs to # URIs for linked data? (from ivan@w3.org on 2011-08-29) (from ivan@w3.org on 2011-08-29)
  201. naive question: why prefer absolute URIs to # URIs for linked data? (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-08-28) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-08-28)
  202. ACTION-587 Prepare issue-57 and issue-63 documents for TAG members to discuss at Sept F2F (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-08-22) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-08-22)
  203. Re: Issue-57 (from phayes@ihmc.us on 2011-08-21) (from phayes@ihmc.us on 2011-08-21)
  204. RE: Issue-57 (from masinter@adobe.com on 2011-08-21) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2011-08-21)
  205. Re: Issue-57 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-08-19) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-08-19)
  206. Draft minutes for TAG telcon of 2011-08-04 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-08-08) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-08-08)
  207. Re: [Fwd: Re: Issue-57] (from ylafon@w3.org on 2011-07-01) (from ylafon@w3.org on 2011-07-01)
  208. Re: [Fwd: Re: Issue-57] (from david@dbooth.org on 2011-07-01) (from david@dbooth.org on 2011-07-01)
  209. Re: Comments solicited: 'Providing and discovering definitions of URIs' (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-07-01) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-07-01)
  210. Re: [Fwd: Re: Issue-57] (from lists@iandavis.com on 2011-07-01) (from lists@iandavis.com on 2011-07-01)
  211. Re: Comments solicited: 'Providing and discovering definitions of URIs' (from david@dbooth.org on 2011-06-30) (from david@dbooth.org on 2011-06-30)
  212. Re: Perspective on the metadata / discovery struggle (from dave.e.reynolds@gmail.com on 2011-06-30) (from dave.e.reynolds@gmail.com on 2011-06-30)
  213. Re: Perspective on the metadata / discovery struggle (from david@dbooth.org on 2011-06-30) (from david@dbooth.org on 2011-06-30)
  214. Re: Comments solicited: 'Providing and discovering definitions of URIs' (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-30) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-30)
  215. Perspective on the metadata / discovery struggle (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-30) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-30)
  216. Draft minutes for TAG telcon 2011-06-23 (from peter.linss@hp.com on 2011-06-30) (from peter.linss@hp.com on 2011-06-30)
  217. [Fwd: Re: Issue-57] (from david@dbooth.org on 2011-06-27) (from david@dbooth.org on 2011-06-27)
  218. Re: Issue-57 (from david@dbooth.org on 2011-06-27) (from david@dbooth.org on 2011-06-27)
  219. Re: Issue-57 (from lists@iandavis.com on 2011-06-27) (from lists@iandavis.com on 2011-06-27)
  220. RE: Issue-57 (from david@dbooth.org on 2011-06-27) (from david@dbooth.org on 2011-06-27)
  221. Re: Comments solicited: 'Providing and discovering definitions of URIs' (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2011-06-27) (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2011-06-27)
  222. Re: Comments solicited: 'Providing and discovering definitions of URIs' (from leo.sauermann@gnowsis.com on 2011-06-27) (from leo.sauermann@gnowsis.com on 2011-06-27)
  223. RE: Issue-57 (from masinter@adobe.com on 2011-06-27) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2011-06-27)
  224. Re: Issue-57 (from tore.eriksson@po.rd.taisho.co.jp on 2011-06-27) (from tore.eriksson@po.rd.taisho.co.jp on 2011-06-27)
  225. Re: Issue-57 (from GK-lists@ninebynine.org on 2011-06-26) (from GK-lists@ninebynine.org on 2011-06-26)
  226. Re: Issue-57 (from david@dbooth.org on 2011-06-25) (from david@dbooth.org on 2011-06-25)
  227. Re: Issue-57 (from timbl@w3.org on 2011-06-25) (from timbl@w3.org on 2011-06-25)
  228. Re: Issue-57 (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-25) (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-25)
  229. Comments solicited: 'Providing and discovering definitions of URIs' (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-25) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-25)
  230. Re: Issue-57 (from lists@iandavis.com on 2011-06-25) (from lists@iandavis.com on 2011-06-25)
  231. Re: Issue-57 (from timbl@w3.org on 2011-06-25) (from timbl@w3.org on 2011-06-25)
  232. Re: Issue-57 (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-25) (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-25)
  233. Re: Issue-57 (from timbl@w3.org on 2011-06-24) (from timbl@w3.org on 2011-06-24)
  234. Re: Issue-57 (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2011-06-24) (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2011-06-24)
  235. Re: Issue-57 (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-24) (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-24)
  236. Re: Issue-57 (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2011-06-24) (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2011-06-24)
  237. Re: Issue-57 (from GK-lists@ninebynine.org on 2011-06-24) (from GK-lists@ninebynine.org on 2011-06-24)
  238. Re: Issue-57 (from GK-lists@ninebynine.org on 2011-06-24) (from GK-lists@ninebynine.org on 2011-06-24)
  239. Re: Issue-57 (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-24) (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-24)
  240. Re: Issue-57 (from timbl@w3.org on 2011-06-24) (from timbl@w3.org on 2011-06-24)
  241. RE: Issue-57 (from masinter@adobe.com on 2011-06-24) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2011-06-24)
  242. RE: Issue-57 (from masinter@adobe.com on 2011-06-24) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2011-06-24)
  243. Re: Issue-57 (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-24) (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-24)
  244. Re: Issue-57 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-24) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-24)
  245. Re: Issue-57 (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-24) (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-24)
  246. Re: Issue-57 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-24) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-24)
  247. Re: Issue-57 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-24) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-24)
  248. Re: Issue-57 (from henry.story@bblfish.net on 2011-06-24) (from henry.story@bblfish.net on 2011-06-24)
  249. Re: Issue-57 (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-24) (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-24)
  250. Re: Issue-57 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-24) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-24)
  251. Re: Issue-57 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-24) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-24)
  252. Re: Issue-57 (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-24) (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-24)
  253. Re: Issue-57 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-24) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-24)
  254. Re: Issue-57 (from tore.eriksson@po.rd.taisho.co.jp on 2011-06-24) (from tore.eriksson@po.rd.taisho.co.jp on 2011-06-24)
  255. Re: Issue-57 (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2011-06-24) (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2011-06-24)
  256. Re: Issue-57 (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2011-06-24) (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2011-06-24)
  257. Re: Issue-57 (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-24) (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-24)
  258. Re: Issue-57 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-24) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-24)
  259. Re: Issue-57 (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-24) (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-24)
  260. RE: Issue-57 (from masinter@adobe.com on 2011-06-23) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2011-06-23)
  261. Re: Issue-57 (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2011-06-23) (from kidehen@openlinksw.com on 2011-06-23)
  262. Re: Issue-57 (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-23) (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-23)
  263. Re: Issue-57 (from henry.story@bblfish.net on 2011-06-23) (from henry.story@bblfish.net on 2011-06-23)
  264. Re: Issue-57 (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-23) (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-23)
  265. Re: Issue-57 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-23) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-23)
  266. Re: Issue-57 (from timbl@w3.org on 2011-06-22) (from timbl@w3.org on 2011-06-22)
  267. Re: Issue-57 (from timbl@w3.org on 2011-06-22) (from timbl@w3.org on 2011-06-22)
  268. Re: Issue-57 (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-16) (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-16)
  269. Re: Issue-57 (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2011-06-16) (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2011-06-16)
  270. Re: Issue-57 (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-16) (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-16)
  271. Re: Issue-57 (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2011-06-16) (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2011-06-16)
  272. Re: Issue-57 (from distobj@acm.org on 2011-06-16) (from distobj@acm.org on 2011-06-16)
  273. Re: Issue-57 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-06-16) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-06-16)
  274. Re: Issue-57 (from mamund@yahoo.com on 2011-06-16) (from mamund@yahoo.com on 2011-06-16)
  275. Re: Issue-57 (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-06-16) (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-06-16)
  276. Re: Issue-57 (from timbl@w3.org on 2011-06-16) (from timbl@w3.org on 2011-06-16)
  277. Re: Issue-57 (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-16) (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-16)
  278. Re: Issue-57 (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2011-06-16) (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2011-06-16)
  279. Re: Issue-57 (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-16) (from xiao@renci.org on 2011-06-16)
  280. Re: Issue-57 (from david@dbooth.org on 2011-06-15) (from david@dbooth.org on 2011-06-15)
  281. Re: Issue-57 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-15) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-15)
  282. Re: Issue-57 (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2011-06-15) (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2011-06-15)
  283. Re: Issue-57 (from david@dbooth.org on 2011-06-15) (from david@dbooth.org on 2011-06-15)
  284. Re: Issue-57 (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2011-06-15) (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2011-06-15)
  285. Re: Issue-57 (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2011-06-15) (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2011-06-15)
  286. Re: Issue-57 (from david@dbooth.org on 2011-06-14) (from david@dbooth.org on 2011-06-14)
  287. Re: Issue-57 (from david@dbooth.org on 2011-06-14) (from david@dbooth.org on 2011-06-14)
  288. Re: Issue-57 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-14) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-14)
  289. Re: Issue-57 (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2011-06-14) (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2011-06-14)
  290. Re: Issue-57 (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2011-06-14) (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2011-06-14)
  291. Re: Issue-57 (from david@dbooth.org on 2011-06-13) (from david@dbooth.org on 2011-06-13)
  292. Re: Issue-57 (from GK-lists@ninebynine.org on 2011-06-13) (from GK-lists@ninebynine.org on 2011-06-13)
  293. Re: Issue-57 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-13) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-13)
  294. Issue-57 (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-06-13) (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-06-13)
  295. Product: URI Definition Discovery (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-09) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-09)
  296. Pat Hayes and logic for indirection? (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-08) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-08)
  297. Re: Issue-57 document uploaded 'Providing and discovering definitions of URIs' (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-05-31) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-05-31)
  298. Re: TAG session on metadata (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-05-31) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-05-31)
  299. Re: TAG session on metadata (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-31) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-31)
  300. Re: TAG session on metadata (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-05-31) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-05-31)
  301. Re: ISSUE-57 & ISSUE-63 draft: Information Resources and Web Metadata (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-30) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-30)
  302. Re: Question about CURIEs and SPARQL (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-05-29) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-05-29)
  303. Draft minutes for TAG telcon 2011-05-26 (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-05-28) (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-05-28)
  304. Re: ISSUE-57 & ISSUE-63 draft: Information Resources and Web Metadata (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-17) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-17)
  305. ISSUE-57 & ISSUE-63 draft: Information Resources and Web Metadata (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-05-17) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-05-17)
  306. Draft TAG minutes 2011-04-28 (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2011-05-05) (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2011-05-05)
  307. Re: Draft Minutes from 03-03 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-03-04) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-03-04)
  308. Re: Draft Minutes from 03-03 (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2011-03-04) (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2011-03-04)
  309. Re: Draft Minutes from 03-03 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-03-04) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-03-04)
  310. Draft Minutes from 03-03 (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2011-03-04) (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2011-03-04)
  311. Re: Agenda for TAG teleconference of 3 March 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-03-02) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-03-02)
  312. Re: Agenda for TAG teleconference of 3 March 2011 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-03-02) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-03-02)
  313. Minutes for 24 Feb 2011 TAG teleconference (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-03-02) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-03-02)
  314. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 3 March 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-03-02) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-03-02)
  315. Re: ACTION-534 Create issue page relating to Harry Halpin's concerns about 200/303 responses (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-03-02) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-03-02)
  316. ACTION-534 Create issue page relating to Harry Halpin's concerns about 200/303 responses (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-02-28) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-02-28)
  317. Agenda for TAG Teleconference of 24 February 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-02-23) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-02-23)
  318. Draft minutes of the 8-10 February 2011 TAG F2F Meeting are now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-02-21) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-02-21)
  319. Draft minutes of the 8-10 February 2011 TAG F2F Meeting are now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-02-21) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-02-21)
  320. Stable agenda for TAG F2F of 8-10 February 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-02-05) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-02-05)
  321. Preliminary version of the Agenda for the TAG F2F Meeting of 8-10 February 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-01-30) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-01-30)
  322. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 18 November 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-11-17) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-11-17)
  323. Re: FW: 'Is 303 Really Necessary?' (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-11-04) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-11-04)
  324. Final Agenda for TAG F2F 19-21 October 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-10-14) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-10-14)
  325. Agenda for TAG F2F of October 19-21 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-10-13) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-10-13)
  326. Agenda for TAG Teleconference of 2 September 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-09-01) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-09-01)
  327. Re: Agenda for TAG teleconference of 19 August 2010 (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2010-08-19) (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2010-08-19)
  328. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 19 August 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-08-18) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-08-18)
  329. Re: Agenda for TAG teleconference of 12 August 2010 (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2010-08-12) (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2010-08-12)
  330. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 12 August 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-08-10) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-08-10)
  331. Draft TAG telcon minutes of 15th July 2010 (from john@jkemp.net on 2010-07-20) (from john@jkemp.net on 2010-07-20)
  332. optional reading for HTTP semantics discussion (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-06-04) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-06-04)
  333. Agenda for TAG F2F Meeting 7-9 June 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-06-01) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-06-01)
  334. minutes TAG meeting 24-26 March in Cambridge, MA, USA for review (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-04-12) (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-04-12)
  335. Draft Agenda of 24-26 March 2010 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-19) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-19)
  336. Re: AWWSW status (F2F prep) (from michael.hausenblas@deri.org on 2010-03-17) (from michael.hausenblas@deri.org on 2010-03-17)
  337. Re: AWWSW status (F2F prep) (from hhalpin@ibiblio.org on 2010-03-17) (from hhalpin@ibiblio.org on 2010-03-17)
  338. Re: AWWSW status (F2F prep) (from david@dbooth.org on 2010-03-17) (from david@dbooth.org on 2010-03-17)
  339. AWWSW status (F2F prep) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-03-17) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-03-17)
  340. Re: ISSUE-57 (HttpRedirections) status report (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-09) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-09)
  341. ISSUE-57 (HttpRedirections) status report (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-03-09) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-03-09)
  342. TAG Members: please reviews status of issues you 'shepherd' by Monday, 8 March (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-03) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-03)
  343. TAG telcon minutes for 25 Feb 2010 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-03-02) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-03-02)
  344. Re: Agenda for TAG teleconference of 25 February 2010 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-25) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-25)
  345. Re: Agenda for TAG teleconference of 25 February 2010 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-02-25) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-02-25)
  346. Re: suggestions for next week's agenda as a result of today's meeting (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-04) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-04)
  347. suggestions for next week's agenda as a result of today's meeting (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-02-04) (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-02-04)
  348. Agenda for the TAG Teleconference of 4 Feb 2010 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-02) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-02)
  349. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 28 January 2010 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-01-26) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-01-26)
  350. Re: Draft minutes of TAG telcon 2010-01-14 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-01-20) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-01-20)
  351. Draft minutes of TAG telcon 2010-01-14 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-01-19) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-01-19)
  352. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 21 January 2010 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-01-19) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-01-19)
  353. TAG Agenda for 14 January 2010 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-01-12) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-01-12)
  354. ACTION-347 Research 303 caching change in HTTPbis (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-01-05) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-01-05)
  355. Re: Agenda and required reading for the 8-10 December 2009 TAG F2F (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-12-07) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-12-07)
  356. Re: report of 'http semantics' (AWWSW) task group (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-12-05) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-12-05)
  357. report of 'http semantics' (AWWSW) task group (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-12-04) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-12-04)
  358. Re: Agenda and required reading for the 8-10 December 2009 TAG F2F (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-12-03) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-12-03)
  359. Agenda and required reading for the 8-10 December 2009 TAG F2F (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-12-02) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-12-02)
  360. Re: Hausenblas' request on format negotiation (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-11-25) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-11-25)
  361. Re: agenda for TAG meeting 8-10 Dec (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-11-25) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-11-25)
  362. Re: agenda for TAG meeting 8-10 Dec (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-11-25) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-11-25)
  363. agenda for TAG meeting 8-10 Dec (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-11-25) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-11-25)
  364. Re: TAG issue review - JAR (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-10-19) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-10-19)
  365. Re: TAG issue review - JAR (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-10-19) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-10-19)
  366. TAG issue review - JAR (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-10-18) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-10-18)
  367. Text-only version of TAG F2F minutes of 25 June 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-08-10) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-08-10)
  368. Re: F2F agenda (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-06-16) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-06-16)
  369. F2F agenda (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-06-16) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-06-16)
  370. Summary of current state of httpRedirections-57 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-06-15) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-06-15)
  371. Re: TAG F2F Priorities (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-05-28) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-05-28)
  372. Re: TAG F2F Priorities (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2009-05-28) (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2009-05-28)
  373. TAG F2F Priorities (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-05-27) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-05-27)
  374. Approved minutes of the TAG F2F of 3-5 March 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-04-02) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-04-02)
  375. Setting TAG Priorities - Review of discussion and planning to date (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-03-22) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-03-22)
  376. RE: TAG Pending Review Action Items (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-03-13) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-03-13)
  377. Re: TAG Pending Review Action Items (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-03-11) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-03-11)
  378. RE: TAG Pending Review Action Items (from masinter@adobe.com on 2009-03-11) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2009-03-11)
  379. TAG Pending Review Action Items (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-03-10) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-03-10)
  380. RE: Please review immediatly if possible: draft TAG status report (from skw@hp.com on 2009-03-02) (from skw@hp.com on 2009-03-02)
  381. Agenda for TAG Face-to-Face Meeting, 3-5 March 2009 (Redwood Shores, CA) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-25) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-25)
  382. Stuart Williams comments in TAG ISSUE-57 (httpRedirections-57) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-24) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-24)
  383. Re: F2F reading for httpRedirections-57 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-24) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-24)
  384. Re: Draft Minutes of the TAG Teleconference of 19 February 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-24) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-24)
  385. Re: Question on the boundaries of content negotiation in the context of the Web of Data (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-18) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-18)
  386. Approved minutes of TAG Teleconference of 5 February 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-17) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-17)
  387. Re: Agenda for TAG Teleconference of 19 February 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-17) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-17)
  388. Agenda for TAG Teleconference of 19 February 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-17) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-17)
  389. Draft of minutes from 5 February 2009 TAG telecon for review (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-02-10) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-02-10)
  390. Re: TAG ACTION-200 and ISSUE-57: update status and make sure conclusions of 5 Feb Telcon are clear (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-09) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-09)
  391. Re: TAG ACTION-200 and ISSUE-57: update status and make sure conclusions of 5 Feb Telcon are clear (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-02-09) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-02-09)
  392. Re: TAG ACTION-200 and ISSUE-57: update status and make sure conclusions of 5 Feb Telcon are clear (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-09) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-09)
  393. Re: TAG ACTION-200 and ISSUE-57: update status and make sure conclusions of 5 Feb Telcon are clear (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-02-06) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-02-06)
  394. TAG ACTION-200 and ISSUE-57: update status and make sure conclusions of 5 Feb Telcon are clear (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-05) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-05)
  395. Approved minutes for TAG telcon of 2009-01-29 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-05) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-05)
  396. Re: Draft minutes for TAG telcon of 2009-01-29 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2009-02-05) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2009-02-05)
  397. TAG Telcon Agenda for 5th February 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-03) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-03)
  398. Re: TAG Telcon Agenda for 29th Jan 2009: httpRedirections-57; selfDescribingWeb-51; errorHandling-20; scalabilityOfURIAccess-58; XMLVersioning-41; Issues Pending Review; Overdue Action Items. (from john.kemp@nokia.com on 2009-01-29) (from john.kemp@nokia.com on 2009-01-29)
  399. Re: TAG Telcon Agenda for 29th Jan 2009: httpRedirections-57; selfDescribingWeb-51; errorHandling-20; scalabilityOfURIAccess-58; XMLVersioning-41; Issues Pending Review; Overdue Action Items. (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2009-01-27) (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2009-01-27)
  400. TAG Telcon Agenda for 29th Jan 2009: httpRedirections-57; selfDescribingWeb-51; errorHandling-20; scalabilityOfURIAccess-58; XMLVersioning-41; Issues Pending Review; Overdue Action Items. (from skw@hp.com on 2009-01-27) (from skw@hp.com on 2009-01-27)
  401. Minutes from Jan 15, 2009 Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2009-01-16) (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2009-01-16)
  402. TAG Teleconference Agenda for 15 January 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-01-14) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-01-14)
  403. Draft TAG Agenda fro 15th Jan. (from skw@hp.com on 2009-01-13) (from skw@hp.com on 2009-01-13)
  404. TAG Minutes for 8 Jan 2009 (from ndw@nwalsh.com on 2009-01-13) (from ndw@nwalsh.com on 2009-01-13)
  405. minutes: TAG face-to-face meeting, 9-11th December 2009 MIT in Cambridge MA, USA (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-01-07) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-01-07)
  406. Re: Draft minutes of W3C TAG Teleconference of 4 Dec 2008 (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-12-05) (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-12-05)
  407. 'Syntax and semantics for embedding RDF in XHTML' TAG issue addressed by RDFa and GRDDL (RDFinHTML-35) (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-12-04) (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-12-04)
  408. TAG Telcon Agenda 4th Dec 2008: httpRedirections-57; uriBsedPackageAccess-61; F2F Preparation (from skw@hp.com on 2008-12-03) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-12-03)
  409. Agenda preview for TAG call on 4th Dec (from skw@hp.com on 2008-12-02) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-12-02)
  410. Re: Aiming to finalise TAG F2F agenda content tomorrow (Tuesday 25 Nov) (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-11-25) (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-11-25)
  411. Re: Aiming to finalise TAG F2F agenda content tomorrow (Tuesday 25 Nov) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2008-11-25) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2008-11-25)
  412. TAG Telcon Agenda for 2nd October 2008: abbreviatedURI-56; WS-* ; Content Transformation Guidlines LC Review Req; httpRedirection-57; passwordInTheClear-52; tagSoupIntegration-54; TAG@TPAC (from skw@hp.com on 2008-10-01) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-10-01)
  413. Re: TAG Telcon Agenda Draft for 2nd October 2008 (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2008-10-01) (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2008-10-01)
  414. TAG Telcon Agenda Draft for 2nd October 2008 (from skw@hp.com on 2008-10-01) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-10-01)
  415. Re: TAG weekly telcon agenda for 11 Sep 2008: XMLVersioning-41; binaryXML-30; UrnsAndRegistries-50; Self-Describing Web; F2F Agenda; tagSoupIntegration-54; abreviateURIs-56; WS-* inquiry; Content-Transformation Guidelines review request; htpRedirecti (from orchard@pacificspirit.com on 2008-09-10) (from orchard@pacificspirit.com on 2008-09-10)
  416. TAG weekly telcon agenda for 11 Sep 2008: XMLVersioning-41; binaryXML-30; UrnsAndRegistries-50; Self-Describing Web; F2F Agenda; tagSoupIntegration-54; abreviateURIs-56; WS-* inquiry; Content-Transformation Guidelines review request; htpRedirections-57 (from skw@hp.com on 2008-09-10) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-09-10)
  417. TAG Telcon Agenda 4th Sept 2008: tagSoupIntegration-54; abbreviatedURIs-56; XMLVersioning-41; F2F Agenda;httpRedirections-57; Open Action Items (from skw@hp.com on 2008-09-03) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-09-03)
  418. RE: Draft agenda for TAG telcon 16th Sept 2008 available (from skw@hp.com on 2008-09-02) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-09-02)
  419. Re: Uniform access (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2008-06-13) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2008-06-13)
  420. RE: Uniform access (from skw@hp.com on 2008-06-13) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-06-13)
  421. RE: Uniform access to ... (from dbooth@hp.com on 2008-05-09) (from dbooth@hp.com on 2008-05-09)
  422. PROPFIND adressability, was: TAG Minutes 8 May 2008 (Issue-57) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2008-05-08) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2008-05-08)
  423. Uniform access to ... (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2008-05-08) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2008-05-08)
  424. TAG Telcon agenda fro 8th May 2008: httpredirections-57; tagSoupIntegration-54; passwordsInThClear-52; webApplicationState-60 (from skw@hp.com on 2008-05-07) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-05-07)
  425. TAG Telcon Agenda for 17th April 2008: httpRedirections-57; tagSoupIntegration-54; UrnsAndRegistries-50 (from skw@hp.com on 2008-04-16) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-04-16)
  426. Re: Uniform access to descriptions (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2008-04-03) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2008-04-03)
  427. TAG Telcon: Draft minutes for 20th March 2008 available for review. (from skw@hp.com on 2008-03-26) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-03-26)
  428. TAG Weekly Telcon Agenda: 20th March 2008 (from skw@hp.com on 2008-03-19) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-03-19)
  429. TAG Telcon Agenda: 13th March 2008: webApplicationState-60; tagSoupIntegration-54; UrnsAndRegistries-50; httpRedirections-57 (from skw@hp.com on 2008-03-12) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-03-12)
  430. First draft of Wednesday morning minutes for TAG Vancouver F2F - 27 Feb. 2008 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2008-02-29) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2008-02-29)
  431. RE: TAG Telcon agenda for 21st February 2008: httpRedirection-57; abbreviatedURIs-56; passwordInTheClear-52; namespaceDocument-8 (from dorchard@bea.com on 2008-02-20) (from dorchard@bea.com on 2008-02-20)
  432. TAG Telcon agenda for 21st February 2008: httpRedirection-57; abbreviatedURIs-56; passwordInTheClear-52; namespaceDocument-8 (from skw@hp.com on 2008-02-20) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-02-20)
  433. RE: Draft minutes for TAG telcon of 2008-02-14 (from Misha.Wolf@reuters.com on 2008-02-18) (from Misha.Wolf@reuters.com on 2008-02-18)
  434. Draft minutes for TAG telcon of 2008-02-14 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2008-02-14) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2008-02-14)
  435. TAG Agenda(s): 14th February 2008 (Telcon); 26-28th Feb 2008 (F2F - Initial Draft) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-02-13) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-02-13)
  436. Re: [httpRedirections-57] Resource-Decription Header: a possible proposal to consider. (from patrick.stickler@nokia.com on 2008-02-12) (from patrick.stickler@nokia.com on 2008-02-12)
  437. RE: [httpRedirections-57] Resource-Decription Header: a possible proposal to consider. (from dbooth@hp.com on 2008-02-09) (from dbooth@hp.com on 2008-02-09)
  438. RE: [httpRedirections-57] Resource-Decription Header: a possible proposal to consider. (from skw@hp.com on 2008-02-08) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-02-08)
  439. RE: [httpRedirections-57] Resource-Decription Header: a possible proposal to consider. (from dbooth@hp.com on 2008-02-08) (from dbooth@hp.com on 2008-02-08)
  440. Re: [httpRedirections-57] Resource-Decription Header: a possible proposal to consider. (from richard@cyganiak.de on 2008-02-07) (from richard@cyganiak.de on 2008-02-07)
  441. Re: [httpRedirections-57] Resource-Decription Header: a possible proposal to consider. (from GK@ninebynine.org on 2008-02-06) (from GK@ninebynine.org on 2008-02-06)
  442. Re: [httpRedirections-57] Resource-Decription Header: a possible proposal to consider. (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2008-02-06) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2008-02-06)
  443. RE: [httpRedirections-57] Resource-Decription Header: a possible proposal to consider. (from skw@hp.com on 2008-02-06) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-02-06)
  444. Re: [httpRedirections-57] Resource-Decription Header: a possible proposal to consider. (from richard@cyganiak.de on 2008-02-06) (from richard@cyganiak.de on 2008-02-06)
  445. [httpRedirections-57] Resource-Decription Header: a possible proposal to consider. (from skw@hp.com on 2008-02-06) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-02-06)
  446. RE: TAG Telcon Agenda for 24th January 2008: TAG Election; httpRedirections-57 (from skw@hp.com on 2008-01-24) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-01-24)
  447. Ashok cannot join this weeks call (was FW: TAG Telcon Agenda for 24th January 2008: TAG Election; httpRedirections-57) (from raman@google.com on 2008-01-23) (from raman@google.com on 2008-01-23)
  448. Ashok cannot join this weeks call (was FW: TAG Telcon Agenda for 24th January 2008: TAG Election; httpRedirections-57) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-01-23) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-01-23)
  449. TAG Telcon Agenda for 24th January 2008: TAG Election; httpRedirections-57 (from skw@hp.com on 2008-01-23) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-01-23)
  450. TAG Telcon Agenda: 17th Jan 2008: whenToUseGet-7; httpRedirections-57; Overdue Action Item Review; Scheduling (from skw@hp.com on 2008-01-16) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-01-16)
  451. new draft of 'Cool URIs for the Semantic Web' ISSUE-57 HttpRedirections-57 (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-01-11) (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-01-11)
  452. TAG telcon Minutes for 13th Dec 2007 (from ndw@nwalsh.com on 2007-12-13) (from ndw@nwalsh.com on 2007-12-13)
  453. RE: TAG telcon Agenda for 13th Dec 2007: Rich Web Clients; httpredirections-57;Reviews; ping attribute; (from dorchard@bea.com on 2007-12-13) (from dorchard@bea.com on 2007-12-13)
  454. TAG telcon Agenda for 13th Dec 2007: Rich Web Clients; httpredirections-57;Reviews; ping attribute; (from skw@hp.com on 2007-12-12) (from skw@hp.com on 2007-12-12)
  455. TAG Telcon Agenda 6th Dec 2007: xmlFunctions-34; namespaceDocument-8; httpRedirections-57; Rich Web Clients (from skw@hp.com on 2007-12-06) (from skw@hp.com on 2007-12-06)
  456. Regrets for Nov 15th (from rhys@volantis.com on 2007-11-14) (from rhys@volantis.com on 2007-11-14)
  457. TAG Telcon agenda 15th Nov 2007: abbreviatedURI-56, binaryXML-30, passwordsInTheClear-52, httpRedirections-57 (from skw@hp.com on 2007-11-13) (from skw@hp.com on 2007-11-13)
  458. RE: Updated Agenda for Friday 9th November 2007 TAG@TPAC F2F (from orchard@pacificspirit.com on 2007-11-08) (from orchard@pacificspirit.com on 2007-11-08)
  459. FW: Updated Agenda for Friday 9th November 2007 TAG@TPAC F2F (from orchard@pacificspirit.com on 2007-11-08) (from orchard@pacificspirit.com on 2007-11-08)
  460. Updated Agenda for Friday 9th November 2007 TAG@TPAC F2F (from skw@hp.com on 2007-11-08) (from skw@hp.com on 2007-11-08)
  461. TAG Telcon Agenda for 1st November 2007. (from skw@hp.com on 2007-11-01) (from skw@hp.com on 2007-11-01)
  462. TAG TPAC Agenda 5-9th Nov 2007 (from skw@hp.com on 2007-11-01) (from skw@hp.com on 2007-11-01)
  463. RE: TAG Tecon Agenda: 25th October 2007: abbreviatedURI-56; XMLVersioning-41 (XHTHML Modularisation); IRIEverywhere-27;httpRedirections-57 (from dorchard@bea.com on 2007-10-24) (from dorchard@bea.com on 2007-10-24)
  464. TAG Tecon Agenda: 25th October 2007: abbreviatedURI-56; XMLVersioning-41 (XHTHML Modularisation); IRIEverywhere-27;httpRedirections-57 (from skw@hp.com on 2007-10-23) (from skw@hp.com on 2007-10-23)
  465. TAG Telcon Agenda: 18th Oct 2007: IETF/W3C mtg; tagSoupIntegration-54; IRIEverywhere-27; UrnsAndRegistries; httpRedirections-57; Nov F2F (from skw@hp.com on 2007-10-17) (from skw@hp.com on 2007-10-17)
  466. Re: Draft minutes from TAG telcon of 2007-10-11 available (httpRedirections-57, namespaceDocument-8) (from connolly@w3.org on 2007-10-12) (from connolly@w3.org on 2007-10-12)
  467. Re: Triggering 303's (from mikael@nilsson.name on 2007-10-11) (from mikael@nilsson.name on 2007-10-11)
  468. Re: Triggering 303's (from edavies@nildram.co.uk on 2007-10-11) (from edavies@nildram.co.uk on 2007-10-11)
  469. TAG Telcon Agenda: 13th Oct 2007: httpRedirections-57, namespaceDocument-8, Mobile Ajax Workshop, XMLVersioning-41 (from skw@hp.com on 2007-10-10) (from skw@hp.com on 2007-10-10)
  470. TAG meeting 17-19 Sep in Southampton: minutes/summary (from connolly@w3.org on 2007-10-04) (from connolly@w3.org on 2007-10-04)
  471. TAG Telcon Agenda for 4th October 2007: binaryXML-30; XMLVersioning-41; httpRedirections-57 (from skw@hp.com on 2007-10-04) (from skw@hp.com on 2007-10-04)
  472. RE: TAG telcon Agenda for 27th September 2007: [TechPlenary; binaryXML-28; XMLVersioning-41] (from dorchard@bea.com on 2007-09-26) (from dorchard@bea.com on 2007-09-26)
  473. TAG telcon Agenda for 27th September 2007: [TechPlenary; binaryXML-28; XMLVersioning-41] (from skw@hp.com on 2007-09-26) (from skw@hp.com on 2007-09-26)
  474. Minutes from 19th Sept (from rhys@volantis.com on 2007-09-20) (from rhys@volantis.com on 2007-09-20)
  475. RE: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from rhys@volantis.com on 2007-09-13) (from rhys@volantis.com on 2007-09-13)
  476. Re: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2007-09-13) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2007-09-13)
  477. Re: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from edavies@nildram.co.uk on 2007-09-12) (from edavies@nildram.co.uk on 2007-09-12)
  478. RE: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from rhys@volantis.com on 2007-09-12) (from rhys@volantis.com on 2007-09-12)
  479. Re: Draft Agenda for TAG F2F 17-19th September 2007 at University of Southampton (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2007-09-04) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2007-09-04)
  480. RE: Draft Agenda for TAG F2F 17-19th September 2007 at University of Southampton (from dbooth@hp.com on 2007-09-04) (from dbooth@hp.com on 2007-09-04)
  481. Draft Agenda for TAG F2F 17-19th September 2007 at University of Southampton (from skw@hp.com on 2007-09-04) (from skw@hp.com on 2007-09-04)
  482. Draft Minutes for TAG call on 30th Aug 2007 (from skw@hp.com on 2007-09-04) (from skw@hp.com on 2007-09-04)
  483. Re: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from skw@hp.com on 2007-09-03) (from skw@hp.com on 2007-09-03)
  484. Re: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2007-09-01) (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2007-09-01)
  485. Re: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from phayes@ihmc.us on 2007-08-31) (from phayes@ihmc.us on 2007-08-31)
  486. Re: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from timbl@w3.org on 2007-08-31) (from timbl@w3.org on 2007-08-31)
  487. Re: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from edavies@nildram.co.uk on 2007-08-31) (from edavies@nildram.co.uk on 2007-08-31)
  488. Re: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from richard@cyganiak.de on 2007-08-31) (from richard@cyganiak.de on 2007-08-31)
  489. Re: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from phayes@ihmc.us on 2007-08-30) (from phayes@ihmc.us on 2007-08-30)
  490. Re: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from edavies@nildram.co.uk on 2007-08-30) (from edavies@nildram.co.uk on 2007-08-30)
  491. Re: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from richard@cyganiak.de on 2007-08-30) (from richard@cyganiak.de on 2007-08-30)
  492. RE: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from phayes@ihmc.us on 2007-08-30) (from phayes@ihmc.us on 2007-08-30)
  493. Re: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from wangxiao@musc.edu on 2007-08-30) (from wangxiao@musc.edu on 2007-08-30)
  494. RE: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from dbooth@hp.com on 2007-08-30) (from dbooth@hp.com on 2007-08-30)
  495. Re: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from richard@cyganiak.de on 2007-08-29) (from richard@cyganiak.de on 2007-08-29)
  496. Re: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from richard@cyganiak.de on 2007-08-29) (from richard@cyganiak.de on 2007-08-29)
  497. Re: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from wangxiao@musc.edu on 2007-08-29) (from wangxiao@musc.edu on 2007-08-29)
  498. RE: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from rhys@volantis.com on 2007-08-29) (from rhys@volantis.com on 2007-08-29)
  499. Re: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from richard@cyganiak.de on 2007-08-29) (from richard@cyganiak.de on 2007-08-29)
  500. TAG Telcon Agenda for Thursday 30th August 2007 (from skw@hp.com on 2007-08-29) (from skw@hp.com on 2007-08-29)
  501. RE: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from dbooth@hp.com on 2007-08-28) (from dbooth@hp.com on 2007-08-28)
  502. Re: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from timbl@w3.org on 2007-08-27) (from timbl@w3.org on 2007-08-27)
  503. Re: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from wangxiao@musc.edu on 2007-08-27) (from wangxiao@musc.edu on 2007-08-27)
  504. Re: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from edavies@nildram.co.uk on 2007-08-27) (from edavies@nildram.co.uk on 2007-08-27)
  505. Re: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from wangxiao@musc.edu on 2007-08-27) (from wangxiao@musc.edu on 2007-08-27)
  506. Re: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from edavies@nildram.co.uk on 2007-08-27) (from edavies@nildram.co.uk on 2007-08-27)
  507. Re: ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2007-08-24) (from alanruttenberg@gmail.com on 2007-08-24)
  508. ISSUE-57: The use of HTTP Redirection (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2007-08-22) (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2007-08-22)

Related notes:

In a SWIG IRC discussion http://chatlogs.planetrdf.com/swig/2007-09-10#T01-48-20 it was noticed that a finding would be useful here on what base URI should be used fro parsing documents which have been redirected. It seemed clear that after a 303 See also or a 301 Moved redirection, the seocnd URI should be the base, However one could argue that after a 302 Found redirection, the baseshould b the original (stable, eg a pul) URI.

Tim Berners-Lee, 10 Sep 2007, 00:00:00

Andreas Harth reports: "Squid 2.7 didn't cache 303's last time I checked."
http://groups.google.com/group/pedantic-web/msg/dce76f362a276fc2?hl=en

Jonathan Rees, 30 Mar 2010, 15:26:38

Why does the address bar show the tempolink instead of the permalink? http://www.w3.org/QA/2010/04/why_does_the_address_bar_show.html

Jonathan Rees, 19 Apr 2010, 15:00:08

This blog post (from ACTION-363) speaks to the performance issue raised by Giovanni T. in July 2007: http://www.w3.org/QA/2010/07/new_opportunities_for_linked_d.html - the idea is to cache /.well-known/host-meta in order to avoid GET/303 round trips

Jonathan Rees, 8 Jul 2010, 18:06:42

This is relevant: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryan-metalinkhttp "Mirrors and Cryptographic Hashes in HTTP Headers" since mirrors are very similar to redirect targets.

Jonathan Rees, 16 Dec 2010, 14:12:02

Updated issue description per this proposal http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Mar/0000.html as amended on telcon

Formerly the issue title was "The use of HTTP redirections".

Jonathan Rees, 3 Mar 2011, 22:24:22

The minutes of the telcon where the TAG resolved to rename this issue are at: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/03/03-minutes#item03

Noah Mendelsohn, 9 Mar 2011, 17:08:28

Current drafts:

Providing and discovering definitions of URIs
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/awwsw/issue57/20110531/

Information Resources and Web Metadata
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/awwsw/ir/20110517/

Jonathan Rees, 16 Jun 2011, 15:12:00


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $