Edit ISSUE-56: Abbreviating URIs in Web Languages

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. Re: URL/URI/IRI resolution in HTML5/RDF/RDFa (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-11-02) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-11-02)
  2. Very preliminary agenda and required reading for 13-15 Sept. 2011 TAG F2F now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-30) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-30)
  3. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 14 July 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-07-13) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-07-13)
  4. Re: Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 23 June 2011 (from peter.linss@hp.com on 2011-06-29) (from peter.linss@hp.com on 2011-06-29)
  5. Fwd: Re: Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 23 June 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-06-29) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-06-29)
  6. Re: Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 23 June 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-06-27) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-06-27)
  7. RE: Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 23 June 2011 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-06-27) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-06-27)
  8. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 23 June 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-06-22) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-06-22)
  9. Agenda for the TAG Teleconference of 16 June 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-06-16) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-06-16)
  10. Re: F2F session on IRI and RFC 3023bis (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-06-04) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-06-04)
  11. RE: F2F session on IRI and RFC 3023bis (from pgrosso@ptc.com on 2011-06-02) (from pgrosso@ptc.com on 2011-06-02)
  12. Re: F2F session on IRI and RFC 3023bis (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-06-02) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-06-02)
  13. Re: F2F session on IRI and RFC 3023bis (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2011-06-02) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2011-06-02)
  14. RE: requesting feedback regarding HTML5 and RFC 3987 (from masinter@adobe.com on 2011-05-28) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2011-05-28)
  15. Fwd: requesting feedback regarding HTML5 and RFC 3987 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-27) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-27)
  16. FW: ISSUE-56: urls-webarch - Straw Poll for Objections (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-04) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-04)
  17. RE: The TAG Teleconference Scheduled for 26 August 2010 is cancelled (from masinter@adobe.com on 2010-08-31) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2010-08-31)
  18. [Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-56] (from raman@google.com (T.V Raman) on 2010-07-15) (from raman@google.com (T.V Raman) on 2010-07-15)
  19. Re: Agenda for TAG teleconference of June 24 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-06-24) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-06-24)
  20. Agenda for TAG teleconference of June 24 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-06-23) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-06-23)
  21. RE: HTML Issues of interest to the TAG (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-22) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-22)
  22. minutes TAG meeting 24-26 March in Cambridge, MA, USA for review (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-04-12) (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-04-12)
  23. TAG Members: please reviews status of issues you 'shepherd' by Monday, 8 March (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-03) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-03)
  24. Re: HTML CHANGE PROPOSAL; change definition of URL to normative reference to IRIBIS (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-11-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-11-24)
  25. Re: HTML CHANGE PROPOSAL; change definition of URL to normative reference to IRIBIS (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-11-05) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-11-05)
  26. Setting TAG Priorities - Review of discussion and planning to date (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-03-22) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-03-22)
  27. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review [IRIEverywhere-27 ISSUE-27] (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-03-19) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-03-19)
  28. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review [IRIEverywhere-27 ISSUE-27] (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-03-19) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-03-19)
  29. 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review [IRIEverywhere-27 ISSUE-27] (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-03-18) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-03-18)
  30. Re: Organizing TAG work in 2009 (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-02-26) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-02-26)
  31. Agenda for TAG Face-to-Face Meeting, 3-5 March 2009 (Redwood Shores, CA) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-25) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-25)
  32. CURIE Syntax CR addresses ISSUE-56 abbreviatedURIs-56? (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-01-16) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-01-16)
  33. TAG Telcon Agenda: 16th Oct 2008: Content Transformation Guidelines; abbreviatedURI-56; TPAC Planning (from skw@hp.com on 2008-10-15) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-10-15)
  34. TAG Telcon Agenda for 2nd October 2008: abbreviatedURI-56; WS-* ; Content Transformation Guidlines LC Review Req; httpRedirection-57; passwordInTheClear-52; tagSoupIntegration-54; TAG@TPAC (from skw@hp.com on 2008-10-01) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-10-01)
  35. Re: TAG Telcon Agenda Draft for 2nd October 2008 (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2008-10-01) (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2008-10-01)
  36. TAG Telcon Agenda Draft for 2nd October 2008 (from skw@hp.com on 2008-10-01) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-10-01)
  37. RE: TAG minutes from 11th September 2008 (from skw@hp.com on 2008-09-16) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-09-16)
  38. Re: TAG minutes from 11th September 2008 (from john.bradley@wingaa.com on 2008-09-16) (from john.bradley@wingaa.com on 2008-09-16)
  39. Re: TAG minutes from 11th September 2008 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2008-09-16) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2008-09-16)
  40. TAG minutes from 11th September 2008 (from skw@hp.com on 2008-09-16) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-09-16)
  41. Re: TAG weekly telcon agenda for 11 Sep 2008: XMLVersioning-41; binaryXML-30; UrnsAndRegistries-50; Self-Describing Web; F2F Agenda; tagSoupIntegration-54; abreviateURIs-56; WS-* inquiry; Content-Transformation Guidelines review request; htpRedirecti (from orchard@pacificspirit.com on 2008-09-10) (from orchard@pacificspirit.com on 2008-09-10)
  42. TAG weekly telcon agenda for 11 Sep 2008: XMLVersioning-41; binaryXML-30; UrnsAndRegistries-50; Self-Describing Web; F2F Agenda; tagSoupIntegration-54; abreviateURIs-56; WS-* inquiry; Content-Transformation Guidelines review request; htpRedirections-57 (from skw@hp.com on 2008-09-10) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-09-10)
  43. minutes TAG weekly 4 Sep for review: tagSoupIntegration-54, abbreviatedURI-56 (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-09-04) (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-09-04)
  44. TAG Telcon Agenda 4th Sept 2008: tagSoupIntegration-54; abbreviatedURIs-56; XMLVersioning-41; F2F Agenda;httpRedirections-57; Open Action Items (from skw@hp.com on 2008-09-03) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-09-03)
  45. RE: Draft agenda for TAG telcon 16th Sept 2008 available (from skw@hp.com on 2008-09-02) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-09-02)
  46. abbreviatedURIs-56: was 'CR Transition request for CURIE Syntax 1.0' (from skw@hp.com on 2008-07-16) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-07-16)
  47. RE: TAG Telcon Agenda for 1st May 2008: tagSoupIntegration-54; UrnsAndRegistries-50; passwordsInTheClear-52; abbreviatedURIs-56 (from dorchard@bea.com on 2008-05-01) (from dorchard@bea.com on 2008-05-01)
  48. RE: TAG Telcon Agenda for 1st May 2008: tagSoupIntegration-54; UrnsAndRegistries-50; passwordsInTheClear-52; abbreviatedURIs-56 (from dorchard@bea.com on 2008-04-30) (from dorchard@bea.com on 2008-04-30)
  49. TAG Telcon Agenda for 1st May 2008: tagSoupIntegration-54; UrnsAndRegistries-50; passwordsInTheClear-52; abbreviatedURIs-56 (from skw@hp.com on 2008-04-30) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-04-30)
  50. Draft Minutes for 27th March 2008 TAG Telcon available for review (from skw@hp.com on 2008-04-01) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-04-01)
  51. TAG Telcon: Draft minutes for 20th March 2008 available for review. (from skw@hp.com on 2008-03-26) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-03-26)
  52. TAG Telcon agenda: 27th March 2008: abbreviatedURI-56; RDFinXHTML-35; tagSoupIntegration-54; UrnsAndRegistries-50 (from skw@hp.com on 2008-03-26) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-03-26)
  53. TAG Weekly Telcon Agenda: 20th March 2008 (from skw@hp.com on 2008-03-19) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-03-19)
  54. RE: TAG Telcon agenda for 21st February 2008: httpRedirection-57; abbreviatedURIs-56; passwordInTheClear-52; namespaceDocument-8 (from dorchard@bea.com on 2008-02-20) (from dorchard@bea.com on 2008-02-20)
  55. TAG Telcon agenda for 21st February 2008: httpRedirection-57; abbreviatedURIs-56; passwordInTheClear-52; namespaceDocument-8 (from skw@hp.com on 2008-02-20) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-02-20)
  56. RE: Draft minutes for TAG telcon of 2008-02-14 (from Misha.Wolf@reuters.com on 2008-02-18) (from Misha.Wolf@reuters.com on 2008-02-18)
  57. Draft minutes for TAG telcon of 2008-02-14 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2008-02-14) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2008-02-14)
  58. TAG Agenda(s): 14th February 2008 (Telcon); 26-28th Feb 2008 (F2F - Initial Draft) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-02-13) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-02-13)
  59. TAG Weekly Telcon agenda for 29th Nov 2007; abbreviatedURI-56; binaryXML-30; passwordInTheClear-52; review request; namespaceDocument-8 (from skw@hp.com on 2007-11-29) (from skw@hp.com on 2007-11-29)
  60. FW: TAG Comment on: http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-role/#sec_3.1. (PR#8028) (from skw@hp.com on 2007-11-29) (from skw@hp.com on 2007-11-29)
  61. Regrets for Nov 15th (from rhys@volantis.com on 2007-11-14) (from rhys@volantis.com on 2007-11-14)
  62. TAG Telcon agenda 15th Nov 2007: abbreviatedURI-56, binaryXML-30, passwordsInTheClear-52, httpRedirections-57 (from skw@hp.com on 2007-11-13) (from skw@hp.com on 2007-11-13)
  63. Draft minutes from TAG Telcon 1st Nov 2007 (from skw@hp.com on 2007-11-12) (from skw@hp.com on 2007-11-12)
  64. TAG Telcon Agenda for 1st November 2007. (from skw@hp.com on 2007-11-01) (from skw@hp.com on 2007-11-01)
  65. RE: TAG Tecon Agenda: 25th October 2007: abbreviatedURI-56; XMLVersioning-41 (XHTHML Modularisation); IRIEverywhere-27;httpRedirections-57 (from dorchard@bea.com on 2007-10-24) (from dorchard@bea.com on 2007-10-24)
  66. TAG Tecon Agenda: 25th October 2007: abbreviatedURI-56; XMLVersioning-41 (XHTHML Modularisation); IRIEverywhere-27;httpRedirections-57 (from skw@hp.com on 2007-10-23) (from skw@hp.com on 2007-10-23)
  67. Re: CURIE spec. included in Last Call WD (ISSUE-56, abbreviatedURIs-56) (from shane@aptest.com on 2007-10-12) (from shane@aptest.com on 2007-10-12)
  68. CURIE spec. included in Last Call WD (ISSUE-56, abbreviatedURIs-56) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2007-10-12) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2007-10-12)
  69. minutes TAG weekly 13 Sep for review: contentTypeOverride-24, XMLVersioning-41 (from connolly@w3.org on 2007-09-13) (from connolly@w3.org on 2007-09-13)
  70. TAG Telcon Agenda: 13th September 2007: [XMLVersioning-41; UrnsAndRegistries-50; contenttypeOverride-24; abbreviatedURIs-56] (from skw@hp.com on 2007-09-11) (from skw@hp.com on 2007-09-11)
  71. RE: abbreviatedURIs-56: Differences betwee XML QNAMEs and SPARQL Prefixed Names (from Misha.Wolf@reuters.com on 2007-09-06) (from Misha.Wolf@reuters.com on 2007-09-06)
  72. abbreviatedURIs-56: Differences betwee XML QNAMEs and SPARQL Prefixed Names (from skw@hp.com on 2007-09-06) (from skw@hp.com on 2007-09-06)
  73. TAG (from on 2007-04-02) (from on 2007-04-02)
  74. Towards a TAG consideration of CURIEs (from Henry S. Thompson <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk> on 2007-03-30) (from Henry S. Thompson on 2007-03-30)

Related notes:

noting Jan 2009 msg

Dan Connolly, 4 Mar 2010, 13:57:28

offering to shepherd

Dan Connolly, 4 Mar 2010, 13:58:24


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $