Edit ISSUE-51: well known formats and URI based extensibility

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. TAG Members: please reviews status of issues you 'shepherd' by Monday, 8 March (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-03) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-03)
  2. Re: Amended draft minutes of TAG teleconference, 4th February 2010 (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2010-02-08) (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2010-02-08)
  3. Amended draft minutes of TAG teleconference, 4th February 2010 (from john@jkemp.net on 2010-02-05) (from john@jkemp.net on 2010-02-05)
  4. Draft minutes of TAG teleconference, 4th February 2009 (from john@jkemp.net on 2010-02-05) (from john@jkemp.net on 2010-02-05)
  5. Agenda for the TAG Teleconference of 4 Feb 2010 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-02) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-02)
  6. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 28 January 2010 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-01-26) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-01-26)
  7. RE: Agenda for TAG teleconference of 21 January 2010 (from masinter@adobe.com on 2010-01-20) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2010-01-20)
  8. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 21 January 2010 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-01-19) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-01-19)
  9. TAG Agenda for 14 January 2010 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-01-12) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-01-12)
  10. Stuart Williams comments in TAG ISSUE-57 (httpRedirections-57) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-24) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-24)
  11. Re: google supports on rel='canonical' ISSUE-27 rel-ownership (from phil@philarcher.org on 2009-02-18) (from phil@philarcher.org on 2009-02-18)
  12. Approved minutes of TAG Teleconference of 5 February 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-17) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-17)
  13. Re: Agenda for TAG Teleconference of 19 February 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-17) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-17)
  14. Agenda for TAG Teleconference of 19 February 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-17) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-17)
  15. Re: google supports on rel='canonical' ISSUE-27 rel-ownership (from shane@aptest.com on 2009-02-17) (from shane@aptest.com on 2009-02-17)
  16. google supports on rel='canonical' ISSUE-27 rel-ownership (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-02-17) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-02-17)
  17. Re: Palm webOS approach to HTML extensibility: x-mojo-* [issue-51 selfDescribingWeb-51] (from paul@prescod.net on 2009-02-16) (from paul@prescod.net on 2009-02-16)
  18. Palm webOS approach to HTML extensibility: x-mojo-* [issue-51 selfDescribingWeb-51] (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-02-16) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-02-16)
  19. Draft of minutes from 5 February 2009 TAG telecon for review (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-02-10) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-02-10)
  20. Approved minutes for TAG telcon of 2009-01-29 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-05) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-05)
  21. Re: Draft minutes for TAG telcon of 2009-01-29 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2009-02-05) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2009-02-05)
  22. TAG Telcon Agenda for 5th February 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-03) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-03)
  23. Re: TAG Telcon Agenda for 29th Jan 2009: httpRedirections-57; selfDescribingWeb-51; errorHandling-20; scalabilityOfURIAccess-58; XMLVersioning-41; Issues Pending Review; Overdue Action Items. (from john.kemp@nokia.com on 2009-01-29) (from john.kemp@nokia.com on 2009-01-29)
  24. Re: TAG Telcon Agenda for 29th Jan 2009: httpRedirections-57; selfDescribingWeb-51; errorHandling-20; scalabilityOfURIAccess-58; XMLVersioning-41; Issues Pending Review; Overdue Action Items. (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2009-01-27) (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2009-01-27)
  25. TAG Telcon Agenda for 29th Jan 2009: httpRedirections-57; selfDescribingWeb-51; errorHandling-20; scalabilityOfURIAccess-58; XMLVersioning-41; Issues Pending Review; Overdue Action Items. (from skw@hp.com on 2009-01-27) (from skw@hp.com on 2009-01-27)
  26. Re: Draft Telcon Agenda for 22nd January 2009: siteData-36; selfDescribingWeb-51; WebApps Requirements; errorHandling-20 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-01-20) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-01-20)
  27. Draft Telcon Agenda for 22nd January 2009: siteData-36; selfDescribingWeb-51; WebApps Requirements; errorHandling-20 (from skw@hp.com on 2009-01-20) (from skw@hp.com on 2009-01-20)
  28. TAG Teleconference Agenda for 15 January 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-01-14) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-01-14)
  29. Draft TAG Agenda fro 15th Jan. (from skw@hp.com on 2009-01-13) (from skw@hp.com on 2009-01-13)
  30. Re: use issue-51 for self-describing web work? (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-01-07) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-01-07)
  31. use issue-51 for self-describing web work? (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-01-07) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-01-07)
  32. Re: State and Status of WAI-ARIA approach to host-language embedding [ISSUE-51 standardizedFieldValues ISSUE-54 TagSoupIntegration] (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-04-15) (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-04-15)
  33. ISSUE-51 nofollow failures analysis (from karl@w3.org on 2007-11-06) (from karl@w3.org on 2007-11-06)
  34. 31 January 2006 Tag Teleconference (from on 2006-01-31) (from on 2006-01-31)
  35. 31 January 2006 Tag Teleconference (from on 2006-01-31) (from on 2006-01-31)
  36. TAG Weekly Teleconference (from on 2005-09-06) (from on 2005-09-06)
  37. [standardizedFieldValues-51] new issue on deploying new terms, media types, properties, elements, etc. (from Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org> on 2005-05-11) (from Dan Connolly on 2005-05-11)
  38. TAG (from on 2005-05-10) (from on 2005-05-10)
  39. TAG Weekly Teleconference (from on 2005-04-19) (from on 2005-04-19)
  40. TAG Weekly Teleconference (from on 2005-04-19) (from on 2005-04-19)
  41. new issue? squatting on link relationship names, x-tokens, registries, and URI-based extensibility (from Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org> on 2005-04-06) (from Dan Connolly on 2005-04-06)

No User notes.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $