Edit ISSUE-36: Web site metadata improving on robots.txt, w3c/p3p and favicon etc.

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. Summary and minutes of 8 July 2013 Advisory Board teleconference (from coralie@w3.org on 2013-07-26) (from coralie@w3.org on 2013-07-26)
  2. Re: [Fwd: Re: Please review the first draft of the TAG status report] (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-08-12) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-08-12)
  3. Re: [Fwd: Re: Please review the first draft of the TAG status report] (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-08-12) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-08-12)
  4. Re: [Fwd: Re: Please review the first draft of the TAG status report] (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-08-11) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-08-11)
  5. Re: [Fwd: Re: Please review the first draft of the TAG status report] (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2010-08-11) (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2010-08-11)
  6. Draft TAG telcon minutes of 15th July 2010 (from john@jkemp.net on 2010-07-20) (from john@jkemp.net on 2010-07-20)
  7. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 15 July 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-07-15) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-07-15)
  8. Re: Close ISSUE-36 (siteData-36)? (from eran@hueniverse.com on 2010-07-08) (from eran@hueniverse.com on 2010-07-08)
  9. Close ISSUE-36 (siteData-36)? (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-07-08) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-07-08)
  10. TAG Members: please reviews status of issues you 'shepherd' by Monday, 8 March (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-03) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-03)
  11. Re: Host Meta and XRD, POWDER (ISSUE-36 ,siteData-36) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-12-08) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-12-08)
  12. Re: Agenda and required reading for the 8-10 December 2009 TAG F2F (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-12-07) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-12-07)
  13. RE: Host Meta and XRD, POWDER (ISSUE-36 ,siteData-36) (from eran@hueniverse.com on 2009-12-07) (from eran@hueniverse.com on 2009-12-07)
  14. Host Meta and XRD, POWDER (ISSUE-36 ,siteData-36) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-12-07) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-12-07)
  15. Re: Agenda and required reading for the 8-10 December 2009 TAG F2F (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-12-03) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-12-03)
  16. Agenda and required reading for the 8-10 December 2009 TAG F2F (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-12-02) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-12-02)
  17. Re: Last Call: draft-nottingham-site-meta (Defining Well-Known URIs) / ISSUE-36 siteData-36 (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-10-27) (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-10-27)
  18. Re: Last Call: draft-nottingham-site-meta (Defining Well-Known URIs) / ISSUE-36 siteData-36 (from joseph@josephholsten.com on 2009-10-26) (from joseph@josephholsten.com on 2009-10-26)
  19. Re: Last Call: draft-nottingham-site-meta (Defining Well-Known URIs) / ISSUE-36 siteData-36 (from karl+w3c@la-grange.net on 2009-10-25) (from karl+w3c@la-grange.net on 2009-10-25)
  20. RE: Last Call: draft-nottingham-site-meta (Defining Well-Known URIs) / ISSUE-36 siteData-36 (from eran@hueniverse.com on 2009-10-23) (from eran@hueniverse.com on 2009-10-23)
  21. Re: Last Call: draft-nottingham-site-meta (Defining Well-Known URIs) / ISSUE-36 siteData-36 (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-10-23) (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-10-23)
  22. Re: Last Call: draft-nottingham-site-meta (Defining Well-Known URIs) / ISSUE-36 siteData-36 (from joseph@josephholsten.com on 2009-10-23) (from joseph@josephholsten.com on 2009-10-23)
  23. Re: Last Call: draft-nottingham-site-meta (Defining Well-Known URIs) / ISSUE-36 siteData-36 (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2009-10-22) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2009-10-22)
  24. RE: Last Call: draft-nottingham-site-meta (Defining Well-Known URIs) / ISSUE-36 siteData-36 (from eran@hueniverse.com on 2009-10-22) (from eran@hueniverse.com on 2009-10-22)
  25. Re: Last Call: draft-nottingham-site-meta (Defining Well-Known URIs) / ISSUE-36 siteData-36 (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2009-10-22) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2009-10-22)
  26. RE: Last Call: draft-nottingham-site-meta (Defining Well-Known URIs) / ISSUE-36 siteData-36 (from eran@hueniverse.com on 2009-10-22) (from eran@hueniverse.com on 2009-10-22)
  27. Re: Last Call: draft-nottingham-site-meta (Defining Well-Known URIs) / ISSUE-36 siteData-36 (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2009-10-22) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2009-10-22)
  28. Last Call: draft-nottingham-site-meta (Defining Well-Known URIs) / ISSUE-36 siteData-36 (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-10-22) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-10-22)
  29. Re: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-site-meta-03 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-09-26) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-09-26)
  30. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 23 July 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-07-21) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-07-21)
  31. Re: FYI: new draft of site-meta; now well-known [ISSUE-36 siteData-36] (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-07-13) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-07-13)
  32. Approved minutes of the TAG F2F of 3-5 March 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-04-02) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-04-02)
  33. Setting TAG Priorities - Review of discussion and planning to date (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-03-22) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-03-22)
  34. Agenda for TAG Face-to-Face Meeting, 3-5 March 2009 (Redwood Shores, CA) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-25) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-25)
  35. Stuart Williams comments in TAG ISSUE-57 (httpRedirections-57) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-24) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-24)
  36. Approved minutes of TAG Teleconference of 22 January 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-17) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-17)
  37. Re: Agenda for TAG Teleconference of 19 February 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-17) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-17)
  38. Agenda for TAG Teleconference of 19 February 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-17) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-17)
  39. Minutes of 22 January 2009 telcon available (from orchard@pacificspirit.com on 2009-01-29) (from orchard@pacificspirit.com on 2009-01-29)
  40. Re: Draft Telcon Agenda for 22nd January 2009: siteData-36; selfDescribingWeb-51; WebApps Requirements; errorHandling-20 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-01-20) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-01-20)
  41. Draft Telcon Agenda for 22nd January 2009: siteData-36; selfDescribingWeb-51; WebApps Requirements; errorHandling-20 (from skw@hp.com on 2009-01-20) (from skw@hp.com on 2009-01-20)
  42. Minutes from Jan 15, 2009 Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2009-01-16) (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2009-01-16)
  43. TAG Teleconference Agenda for 15 January 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-01-14) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-01-14)
  44. Draft TAG Agenda fro 15th Jan. (from skw@hp.com on 2009-01-13) (from skw@hp.com on 2009-01-13)
  45. TAG Minutes for 8 Jan 2009 (from ndw@nwalsh.com on 2009-01-13) (from ndw@nwalsh.com on 2009-01-13)
  46. RE: TAG Telcon Agenda for 8th January 2009: siteData-36; Self-Describing Web; Overdue Action Item Review; F2F Records and Scheduling (from skw@hp.com on 2009-01-07) (from skw@hp.com on 2009-01-07)
  47. Re: TAG Telcon Agenda for 8th January 2009: siteData-36; Self-Describing Web; Overdue Action Item Review; F2F Records and Scheduling (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-01-07) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-01-07)
  48. TAG Telcon Agenda for 8th January 2009: siteData-36; Self-Describing Web; Overdue Action Item Review; F2F Records and Scheduling (from skw@hp.com on 2009-01-07) (from skw@hp.com on 2009-01-07)
  49. Initial Draft Agenda fro TAG Telcon: 8th Jan 2009 (from skw@hp.com on 2009-01-06) (from skw@hp.com on 2009-01-06)
  50. RE: a protocol analog to abstract/concrete identifiers (and direct metadata access) (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-09-22) (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-09-22)
  51. Re: public suffix list: when opacity meets security [metaDataInURI-31 siteData-36] (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-07-30) (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-07-30)
  52. Re: public suffix list: when opacity meets security [metaDataInURI-31 siteData-36] (from john.bradley@wingaa.com on 2008-07-30) (from john.bradley@wingaa.com on 2008-07-30)
  53. Re: public suffix list: when opacity meets security [metaDataInURI-31 siteData-36] (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2008-07-30) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2008-07-30)
  54. public suffix list: when opacity meets security [metaDataInURI-31 siteData-36] (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-06-19) (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-06-19)
  55. Re: [ISSUE-36][ISSUE-25] Automated Content Access Protocol (ACAP) (from mikael@nilsson.name on 2007-12-03) (from mikael@nilsson.name on 2007-12-03)
  56. [ISSUE-36][ISSUE-25] Automated Content Access Protocol (ACAP) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2007-12-03) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2007-12-03)
  57. TAG telcon (from on 2007-01-09) (from on 2007-01-09)
  58. TAG telcon (from on 2007-01-09) (from on 2007-01-09)
  59. TAG 2 May 2006 (from on 2006-05-02) (from on 2006-05-02)
  60. TAG 2 May 2006 (from on 2006-05-02) (from on 2006-05-02)
  61. TAG Weekly (from on 2005-12-13) (from on 2005-12-13)
  62. Technical Architecture Group (TAG) Weekly Teleconference (from on 2005-02-22) (from on 2005-02-22)
  63. Minutes of 12 January 2004 TAG teleconference (from on 2004-01-12) (from on 2004-01-12)
  64. Minutes of 5 January 2004 TAG teleconference (from on 2004-01-05) (from on 2004-01-05)
  65. Minutes of 6-8 October 2003 TAG face-to-face meeting in Bristol (from on 2003-10-08) (from on 2003-10-08)
  66. Minutes of 6-8 October 2003 TAG face-to-face meeting in Bristol (from on 2003-10-08) (from on 2003-10-08)
  67. Minutes of 24 Feb 2003 TAG teleconference (from on 2003-02-24) (from on 2003-02-24)
  68. Minutes of 24 Feb 2003 TAG teleconference (from on 2003-02-24) (from on 2003-02-24)
  69. Proposed issue: site metadata hook (from Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org> on 2003-02-10) (from Tim Berners-Lee on 2003-02-10)
  70. Minutes of 12 January 2004 TAG teleconference (from on 2003-01-12) (from on 2003-01-12)

Related notes:

[DanC]: note http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-site-meta-00

22 Jan 2009, 18:36:08

[DanC]: <jrees> Eran's note: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hammer-discovery-00

22 Jan 2009, 18:36:39

Mark Nottingham's RFC draft: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-site-meta-01

Jonathan Rees, 3 Mar 2009, 23:25:09

On 15 July 2010, the TAG voted to close this issue noting that it appears to be addressed by the recently published RFC 5785 by M. Nottingham and E. Hammer-Lahav. RFC 5785 has had thorough review and is welcomed by stakeholders including OpenID.

Jonathan Rees, 21 Jul 2010, 14:15:06

We agreed on 15 July 2010 ( http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/07/15-tagmem-minutes#item03 )to close this issue. Accordingly, I am marking it closed in tracker.

Noah

Noah Mendelsohn, 1 Aug 2010, 21:23:15


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $