Edit ACTION-541: Helped by DKA to produce draft on technical issues relating to copyright/linking

Title:

State:

Person:

Due Date:

(accepts formats such as "2005-05-17", "+1 week", "14 August 2005" and "next Thursday")

Associated Issue:

Or Associated Product:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 30 August 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-08-28) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-08-28)
  2. Re: Agenda for TAG teleconference of 23 August 2012 (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2012-08-23) (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2012-08-23)
  3. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 23 August 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-08-22) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-08-22)
  4. Re: Preliminary agenda for TAG call of 2 Aug 2012 (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-08-02) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-08-02)
  5. Preliminary agenda for TAG call of 2 Aug 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-07-31) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-07-31)
  6. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 19 July 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-07-19) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-07-19)
  7. Draft TAG minutes from telcon of 2012-06-21 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2012-06-28) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2012-06-28)
  8. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 21 June 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-06-19) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-06-19)
  9. Re: Minutes from TAG call of the 24th (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-05-29) (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-05-29)
  10. There will be no TAG teleconference tomorrow, 29 March 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-28) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-28)
  11. Re: Minutes from March 15 TAG Telcon (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-27) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-27)
  12. Minutes from March 15 TAG Telcon (from robin@berjon.com on 2012-03-27) (from robin@berjon.com on 2012-03-27)
  13. Re: Preliminary TAG F2F Agenda ready for review (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-03-22) (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-03-22)
  14. Preliminary TAG F2F Agenda ready for review (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-21) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-21)
  15. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 15 March 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-13) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-13)
  16. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 8 March - F2F planning (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-06) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-06)
  17. Draft minutes of 4-6 January 2012 TAG F2F are now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-01-13) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-01-13)
  18. Agenda for TAG F2F 4-6 January 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-12-30) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-12-30)
  19. Draft minutes of 1 Dec 2011 teleconference (from rees@mumble.net on 2011-12-05) (from rees@mumble.net on 2011-12-05)
  20. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 1 December 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-11-29) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-11-29)
  21. Legal aspects of cloud computing (ACTION-541) (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-10-19) (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-10-19)
  22. Agenda for TAG F2F meeting: 13-15 September 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-09-05) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-09-05)
  23. Very preliminary agenda and required reading for 13-15 Sept. 2011 TAG F2F now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-30) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-30)
  24. Re: Status of TAG work on Publishing and Linking on the Web (from daniel.appelquist@vodafone.com on 2011-08-27) (from daniel.appelquist@vodafone.com on 2011-08-27)
  25. Re: Status of TAG work on Publishing and Linking on the Web (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-27) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-27)
  26. Re: Status of TAG work on Publishing and Linking on the Web (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-08-27) (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-08-27)
  27. Re: Status of TAG work on Publishing and Linking on the Web (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-08-27) (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-08-27)
  28. Status of TAG work on Publishing and Linking on the Web (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-26) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-26)
  29. Re: Minutes for August 11 Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-08-13) (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-08-13)
  30. Re: Minutes for August 11 Telcon (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-08-13) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-08-13)
  31. Re: Minutes for August 11 Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-08-13) (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-08-13)
  32. Minutes for August 11 Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-08-13) (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-08-13)
  33. ACTION-541: New TAG draft 'Publishing and Linking on the Web' (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-30) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-30)
  34. ACTION-541: Finding on deep linking, copyright and related terminology (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-25) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-25)
  35. Draft TAG minutes 2011-04-28 (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2011-05-05) (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2011-05-05)
  36. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 28 April 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-04-27) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-04-27)
  37. Draft TAG minutes 2011-04-14 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-04-18) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-04-18)
  38. Agenda for TAG Teleconference of 14 April 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-04-12) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-04-12)
  39. Draft TAG minutes for telcon of 2011-03-31 are available (from ylafon@w3.org on 2011-04-01) (from ylafon@w3.org on 2011-04-01)
  40. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 31 March 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-03-29) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-03-29)
  41. Re: ACTION- 541: Jeni to help Dan pull together terminology on Deep Linking (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-03-24) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-03-24)
  42. Re: ACTION- 541: Jeni to help Dan pull together terminology on Deep Linking (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-03-24) (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-03-24)
  43. Re: Organizing further TAG work on deep linking (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-03-23) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-03-23)
  44. Organizing further TAG work on deep linking (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-03-23) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-03-23)
  45. ACTION- 541: Jeni to help Dan pull together terminology on Deep Linking (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-03-23) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-03-23)
  46. Draft TAG minutes for telcon of 2011-03-17 are available (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2011-03-18) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2011-03-18)
  47. Draft TAG minutes for telcon of 2011-03-17 are available (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2011-03-18) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2011-03-18)

Related notes:

Aim to get document in state ready for review at F2F.

Jeni Tennison, 12 May 2011, 18:29:52


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $