ACTION-23: track progress of #int bug 1974 in the XML Schema namespace document in the XML Schema WG

track progress of #int bug 1974 in the XML Schema namespace document in the XML Schema WG

State:
open
Person:
Henry Thompson
Due on:
November 6, 2012
Created on:
August 24, 2007
Associated Issue:
namespaceDocument-8
Related emails:
  1. Draft minutes of TAG telcon 2012-10-25 now available (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2012-10-26)
  2. Minutes of July 12 Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2012-07-14)
  3. Re: TAG ACTION-23: URIs for XML Schema datatypes (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2012-02-15)
  4. Re: TAG ACTION-23: URIs for XML Schema datatypes (from timbl@w3.org on 2012-02-15)
  5. Consistency, Conneg and AWWW (was Re: TAG ACTION-23: URIs for XML Schema datatypes) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2012-02-15)
  6. Re: TAG ACTION-23: URIs for XML Schema datatypes (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-02-14)
  7. Re: TAG ACTION-23: URIs for XML Schema datatypes (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2012-02-14)
  8. Re: TAG ACTION-23: URIs for XML Schema datatypes (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-02-14)
  9. TAG ACTION-23: URIs for XML Schema datatypes (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2012-02-14)
  10. Re: DRAFT minutes 2/9/2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-02-13)
  11. DRAFT minutes 2/9/2012 (from masinter@adobe.com on 2012-02-12)
  12. draft minutes for the TAG teleconference of 26 january 2012 (from ylafon@w3.org on 2012-01-31)
  13. Re: Agenda for TAG teleconference of 26 January 2012 (from dan@bluevia.com on 2012-01-26)
  14. Re: Agenda for TAG teleconference of 26 January 2012 (from amy@w3.org on 2012-01-25)
  15. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 26 January 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-01-24)
  16. Draft minutes of the 8-10 February 2011 TAG F2F Meeting are now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-02-21)
  17. Draft minutes of the 8-10 February 2011 TAG F2F Meeting are now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-02-21)
  18. Minutes of the TAG F2F of 19-21 October 2010 are now ready for review (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-10-30)
  19. Preparation for this week's TAG teleconference: F2F Agenda Preparation (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-05-19)
  20. Tag Members: Please review your open actions ASAP as input to F2F agenda (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-10)
  21. Re: suggestions for next week's agenda as a result of today's meeting (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-04)
  22. suggestions for next week's agenda as a result of today's meeting (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-02-04)
  23. Re: FW: draft minutes from yesterday (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-03)
  24. Re: Agenda and required reading for the 8-10 December 2009 TAG F2F (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-12-07)
  25. Re: Agenda and required reading for the 8-10 December 2009 TAG F2F (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-12-03)
  26. Agenda and required reading for the 8-10 December 2009 TAG F2F (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-12-02)
  27. agenda for TAG meeting 8-10 Dec (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-11-25)
  28. Minutes of TAG telcon 2009-05-28 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2009-05-29)
  29. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 28 May 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-05-27)
  30. Draft minutes of TAG teleconference of 21 May 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-05-26)
  31. Agenda for 21 May 2009 TAG Teleconference and Start of F2F Agenda Planning (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-05-19)
  32. RE: TAG Telcon Agenda for 13th Nov 2008: Content Transformation Guidelines;namespaceDocument-8; Dec F2F; Action Item Review (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2008-11-13)
  33. RE: TAG Telcon Agenda for 13th Nov 2008: Content Transformation Guidelines;namespaceDocument-8; Dec F2F; Action Item Review (from raman@google.com on 2008-11-13)
  34. RE: TAG Telcon Agenda for 13th Nov 2008: Content Transformation Guidelines;namespaceDocument-8; Dec F2F; Action Item Review (from skw@hp.com on 2008-11-13)
  35. RE: TAG Telcon Agenda for 13th Nov 2008: Content Transformation Guidelines;namespaceDocument-8; Dec F2F; Action Item Review (from skw@hp.com on 2008-11-13)
  36. Re: TAG Telcon Agenda for 13th Nov 2008: Content Transformation Guidelines;namespaceDocument-8; Dec F2F; Action Item Review (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2008-11-13)
  37. Re: TAG Telcon Agenda for 13th Nov 2008: Content Transformation Guidelines;namespaceDocument-8; Dec F2F; Action Item Review (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2008-11-12)
  38. TAG Telcon Agenda for 13th Nov 2008: Content Transformation Guidelines;namespaceDocument-8; Dec F2F; Action Item Review (from skw@hp.com on 2008-11-12)
  39. An apology - (was FW: Draft (soon to be final) TAG telcon aenda for 13th November 2008) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-11-12)
  40. Draft (soon to be final) TAG telcon aenda for 13th November 2008 (from skw@hp.com on 2008-11-12)
  41. TAG Telcon Agenda: 13th Oct 2007: httpRedirections-57, namespaceDocument-8, Mobile Ajax Workshop, XMLVersioning-41 (from skw@hp.com on 2007-10-10)
  42. Exploring RDDL + GRDDL for the XML Schema namespace (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2007-09-12)
  43. RE: TAG Weekly Telcon Agenda for 6th September 2007: tagSoupIntegration-54; namespaceDocument-8; XMLVersioning-41 (from dorchard@bea.com on 2007-09-06)
  44. RE: TAG Weekly Telcon Agenda for 6th September 2007: tagSoupIntegration-54; namespaceDocument-8; XMLVersioning-41 (from skw@hp.com on 2007-09-05)
  45. Re: TAG Weekly Telcon Agenda for 6th September 2007: tagSoupIntegration-54; namespaceDocument-8; XMLVersioning-41 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2007-09-05)
  46. TAG Weekly Telcon Agenda for 6th September 2007: tagSoupIntegration-54; namespaceDocument-8; XMLVersioning-41 (from skw@hp.com on 2007-09-05)
  47. Re: Draft Agenda for TAG F2F 17-19th September 2007 at University of Southampton (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2007-09-04)
  48. Draft Agenda for TAG F2F 17-19th September 2007 at University of Southampton (from skw@hp.com on 2007-09-04)

Related notes:

created http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/09/06-minutes#action04
continued http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2006/10/05-afternoon-minutes#PENDING7

bug is http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1974

24 Aug 2007, 00:00:00

Will ping the Schema WG to allow me to move forward with http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1974

Henry S. Thompson, 10 Feb 2009, 16:29:03

This was overdue; if you have a better guess than 8 Dec, please let tracker know, Henry.

Dan Connolly, 9 Nov 2009, 18:52:15

"safe to assume no progress" -- ht Tue, 09 Feb 2010 21:32:38 +0000

Dan Connolly, 9 Feb 2010, 22:20:13

My opinion about this has changed -- report at 2012-10-07 f2f in the context of ISSUE-57

Henry Thompson, 27 Sep 2012, 17:50:16

Changelog:

Created action 'track progress of #int bug 1974 in the XML Schema namespace document in the XML Schema WG' assigned to Henry S Thompson, due 2007-09-06 bound to ISSUE-8

24 Aug 2007, 00:00:00

Due date changed to 2007-09-13

Dan Connolly, 7 Sep 2007, 00:00:00

Due date changed to 2007-09-27

Dan Connolly, 15 Sep 2007, 00:00:00

Due date changed to 2007-10-11

Dan Connolly, 5 Oct 2007, 05:18:09

Due date changed to 2008-02-20

Stuart Williams, 16 Oct 2007, 12:42:38

Due date changed to 2008-05-15

Stuart Williams, 12 Mar 2008, 16:00:10

Due date changed to 2008-11-01

Henry S. Thompson, 9 Oct 2008, 17:38:00

Due date changed to 2008-02-01

13 Nov 2008, 18:14:07

Due date changed to 2009-02-01

Stuart Williams, 18 Nov 2008, 13:29:32

Due date changed to 2009-03-31

Henry S. Thompson, 10 Feb 2009, 16:29:03

Due date changed to 2009-05-01

Henry S. Thompson, 7 Apr 2009, 15:13:34

Due date changed to 2009-05-13

6 May 2009, 00:58:04

Due date changed to 2009-05-28

21 May 2009, 17:59:23

Due date changed to 2009-07-01

28 May 2009, 18:38:39

Due date changed to 2009-11-01

Henry S. Thompson, 10 Sep 2009, 14:48:21

Due date changed to 2009-12-08

Dan Connolly, 9 Nov 2009, 18:52:15

Due date changed to 2010-01-12

Henry S. Thompson, 16 Dec 2009, 12:12:30

Due date changed to 2010-02-09

Henry S. Thompson, 12 Jan 2010, 15:08:03

Due date changed to 2010-02-16

Dan Connolly, 9 Feb 2010, 22:20:13

Due date changed to 2010-03-16

Henry S. Thompson, 18 Feb 2010, 17:24:07

Due date changed to 2010-07-05

12 May 2010, 14:07:19

Due date changed to 2010-09-07

Henry S. Thompson, 2 Sep 2010, 09:11:53

Due date changed to 2010-10-05

Henry S. Thompson, 21 Sep 2010, 15:21:03

Due date changed to 2010-11-30

Henry S. Thompson, 21 Oct 2010, 22:58:53

Due date changed to 2011-01-19

Henry S. Thompson, 13 Jan 2011, 18:51:22

Due date changed to 2011-05-01

10 Feb 2011, 20:50:45

Due date changed to 2011-08-10

Henry Thompson, 14 Jul 2011, 13:40:34

Due date changed to 2011-12-31

Henry Thompson, 29 Sep 2011, 08:06:09

Due date changed to 2012-01-24

Henry Thompson, 19 Jan 2012, 19:02:45

Status changed to 'pending review'

Henry Thompson, 23 Jan 2012, 17:15:21

Due date changed to 2012-02-14

Noah Mendelsohn, 9 Feb 2012, 19:12:32

Status changed to 'open'

Noah Mendelsohn, 9 Feb 2012, 19:12:32

Due date changed to 2012-06-01

Henry Thompson, 15 Mar 2012, 18:02:56

Due date changed to 2012-09-01

Henry Thompson, 12 Jul 2012, 18:28:27

Due date changed to 2012-10-05

Henry Thompson, 27 Sep 2012, 17:50:16

Due date changed to 2012-11-06

25 Oct 2012, 17:31:20


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $