From Semantic Web Standards
Representing temporal evolutions of concept schemes and their content. Versioning.
- SKOS Core Guide (2004-2005) Section: Versioning and Change Management http://esw.w3.org/SkosCoreGuideToc/SectionVersioning
- Extending the simple knowledge organization system for concept management in vocabulary development applications. Joseph T. Tennis, Stuart A. Sutton. http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/fulltext/116332034/HTMLSTART (see also "Previous discussions" section below)
- DDC, SKOS, and Linked Data on the Web. Michael Panzer. http://www.oclc.org/news/events/presentations/2008/ISKO/20080805-deweyskos-panzer.ppt http://dewey.info/
- slides on change management in Identifying management issues in networked KOS: examples from classification schemes. Aida Slavic, Antoine Isaac. http://www.comp.glam.ac.uk/pages/research/hypermedia/nkos/nkos2009/programme.html
- Versioning (UK Government) Linked Data. Jeni Tennison. http://www.jenitennison.com/blog/node/141
- OWL versioning
- papers by Michel Klein http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mcaklein/papers/older/ and Natasha Noy ...
- The Changeset ontology defines a set of terms for describing changes to resource descriptions http://vocab.org/changeset/schema.html
- "Modeling change in and between schemes using SKOS - the problem of persistent URIs", public-esw-thes, August 2006 http://markmail.org/thread/o6mfnrzatawebkek
- "Revisions and changes in SKOS", public-esw-thes, September 2008 http://markmail.org/thread/asun6mi7c6m2y6ef
- Linking SKOS concepts to other representations of the same referent. See the foaf:focus proposal. Different versions of a concept have the same focus, either across different concept schemes, or across different versions of the "same" concept scheme.