From Semantic Web Standards
Representing temporal evolutions of concept schemes and their content. Versioning.
- Extending the simple knowledge organization system for concept management in vocabulary development applications. Joseph T. Tennis, Stuart A. Sutton. http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/fulltext/116332034/HTMLSTART
- DDC, SKOS, and Linked Data on the Web. Michael Panzer. http://www.oclc.org/news/events/presentations/2008/ISKO/20080805-deweyskos-panzer.ppt http://dewey.info/
- slides on change management in Identifying management issues in networked KOS: examples from classification schemes. Aida Slavic, Antoine Isaac. http://www.comp.glam.ac.uk/pages/research/hypermedia/nkos/nkos2009/programme.html
- Versioning (UK Government) Linked Data. Jeni Tennison. http://www.jenitennison.com/blog/node/141
- OWL versioning
- papers by Michel Klein http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mcaklein/papers/older/ and Natasha Noy ...
- Linking SKOS concepts to other representations of the same referent. See the foaf:focus proposal. Different versions of a concept have the same focus, either across different concept schemes, or across different versions of the "same" concept scheme.
People interested in this issue
Bernard Vatant, Antoine Isaac