Difference between revisions of "RDivF"
(Created page with "== The RDivF Framework. <small>Keyword Search Diversification over RDF Data</small> == ==About.== '''RDivF''' ('''RDF''' + '''Div''' ersity) is a diversification framework for …")
Revision as of 04:21, 13 June 2013
The RDivF Framework. Keyword Search Diversification over RDF Data
RDivF (RDF + Div ersity) is a diversification framework for keyword search on RDF data. In RDF diversification, the main challenges arise from the fact that the structure of the RDF results, including additional semantics from the underlying RDF/S-OWL schema, needs to be exploited. This is in contrast to the case of diversifying unstructured search results, where the factor of content (dis)similarity is sufficient.
The RDivF framework exploits several aspects of the RDF data model (e.g., resource content, RDF graph structure, schema information) to answer RDF keyword queries with a set of diverse results.
- From Keywords to Diverse RDF Subgraphs.
- Exploits Data Structural Properties.
- Consider Schema Semantics.
- Builds Concise & Coherent RDF Subgraph Results.
- Adopts State of the Art IR & DB Technique. * Compatible with W3C Semantic Web Standards.