Difference between revisions of "RDFSharp"
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
''[http://rdfsharp.codeplex.com/ RDFSharp]'' is
''[http://rdfsharp.codeplex.com/ RDFSharp]'' is ''[http://opensource.org/ Open Source]'' library designed to <b>ease</b> the creation of .NET applications based on the <b>RDF data model</b>, providing users with a straightforward <b>didactic</b> solution for <b>start</b> playing with RDF and Semantic Web concepts. With RDFSharp it is possible to learn RDF by drafting solutions capable of modeling, storing and querying RDF.
Revision as of 23:39, 28 March 2013
|Name of the tool:||RDFSharp|
|Date of latest release:|
|Programming language(s) that can be used with the tool:||.Net, C-sharp|
|Relevant semantic web technologies:||RDF, SPARQL|
|Categories:||API, Programming Environment|
|Public mailing list:|
|Preferred project URI:|
|Company or institution:|
(Tool description last modified on 2013-03-28.)
RDFSharp is a lightweight Open Source library designed to ease the creation of .NET applications based on the RDF data model, providing users with a straightforward didactic solution for start playing with RDF and Semantic Web concepts. With RDFSharp it is possible to learn RDF by drafting solutions capable of modeling, storing and querying RDF.
- Create and manage RDF models (namespaces, datatypes, resources, literals, containers, collections, triples, graphs, patterns, ...);
- Exchange them using standard RDF formats (N-Triples, Turtle, RDF/XML, TriX);
- Create and manage RDF stores as portable SQLite databases optimized for storage of RDF data;
- Create and manage RDF federations as virtual stores giving integrated query access to multiple stores;
- Create and execute RDF queries on graphs, stores and federations to retrieve RDF data;
- Create and execute RDF reasonings to exploit semantic relations between RDF data;