Difference between revisions of "RDFSharp"
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
''[http://rdfsharp.codeplex.com/ RDFSharp]'' is an
''[http://rdfsharp.codeplex.com/ RDFSharp]'' is an library designed to <b>ease</b> the creation of .NET applications based on the <b>RDF data model</b>, a straightforward solution for <b>start</b> playing with RDF and Semantic Web concepts.
Revision as of 16:39, 23 January 2013
|Name of the tool:||RDFSharp|
|Date of latest release:|
|Programming language(s) that can be used with the tool:||.Net, C-sharp|
|Relevant semantic web technologies:||RDF|
|Categories:||API, Programming Environment|
|Public mailing list:|
|Preferred project URI:|
|Company or institution:|
(Tool description last modified on 2013-01-23.)
RDFSharp is an Open Source library designed to ease the creation of .NET applications based on the RDF data model, providing users with a straightforward solution for start playing with RDF and Semantic Web concepts. With RDFSharp it is possible to quickly draft and realize RDF-empowered .NET applications having modeling, storing, querying and light-reasoning capabilities.
- Create and manage RDF models (namespaces, datatypes, resources, literals, containers, collections, triples, graphs, patterns, ...);
- Exchange them using standard RDF formats (N-Triples, Turtle, RDF/XML, TriX);
- Create and manage RDF stores as portable databases optimized for storage of RDF data;
- Create and manage RDF federations as virtual stores giving integrated access to multiple stores;
- Create and execute RDF queries on graphs, stores and federations to retrieve RDF data;
- Create and execute RDF reasonings to exploit semantic relations between RDF data;