Since late 2009, there have been some discussions about possible "RDF 2.0" wishlists.
See the following Semantic Web Interest Group threads for detail. Feel free to summarise here, but do try to link to supporting arguments in the mailing list so the weight of opinion can be measured.
- RDF 2 Wishlist thread (and personal view) from Sandro Hawke, W3C. 2009-01-01.
- response from Damian Steer, summarising his SWIG F2F presentation
- Requirements for a possible "RDF 2.0" from Chris Welty, as well as the thread that followed. 2010-01-13.
- mentions that a W3C Workshop on this topic will be announced shortly
- see also the separate "Alternatives to containers/collections" thread that separated from the main thread, 2010-01-14
The www-rdf-comments mail archives are also relevant; post-2004 messages should at some point be checked for errata. These tend to be fine-grain detailed errors in the specs, rather than 'big picture' observations.
how to edit this page?
If you don't have a W3C account yet (via affiliation with a W3C Member organization), you can create a public account. See also the sidebar pointers.