From Semantic Web Standards
Revision as of 14:46, 4 December 2009 by Bvatant
Tools usable from, or with, Prolog
Last modified and/or added
The description of the following tools have been added and/or modified most recently.
- /facet (last modified: 3 December 2013)
- ClioPatria (last modified: 30 March 2011)
- AllegroGraph RDF Store (last modified: 18 February 2011)
- Thea (last modified: 9 January 2011)
- Euler (last modified: 12 March 2010)
- SWI-Prolog (last modified: 3 December 2009)
- dlpconvert (last modified: 3 December 2009)
- SeRQL: SWI-Prolog Semantic Web Server (last modified: 3 December 2009)
All relevant tools
List of all tools listed on this wiki, and relevant to Prolog.
- AllegroGraph RDF Store (triple store, programming environment, reasoner, development environment, rdfs reasoner).
- ClioPatria (triple store, programming environment, reasoner, rule reasoner).
- dlpconvert (converter).
- Euler (triple store).
- /facet (special browser, rdf or owl browser, semantic web browser).
- SWI-Prolog (programming environment).
- SeRQL: SWI-Prolog Semantic Web Server (triple store, programming environment).
- Thea (reasoner, programming environment, owl reasoner).