From Semantic Web Standards
There is a community resource homepage with IRC chat, mailing lists, links to modules and other resources.
Tools usable from, or with, Perl
Last modified and/or added
The description of the following tools have been added and/or modified most recently.
- RHome API (last modified: 14 November 2013)
- Redland RDF Application Framework (last modified: 8 January 2013)
- OpenLink Virtuoso (last modified: 11 February 2012)
- Wikimeta (last modified: 18 November 2011)
- AllegroGraph RDF Store (last modified: 18 February 2011)
- RDF-RDFa-Parser (last modified: 19 February 2010)
- RDF Query (last modified: 3 December 2009)
- RDF Helper (last modified: 3 December 2009)
- RDFStore (last modified: 3 December 2009)
- CARA (last modified: 3 December 2009)
All relevant tools
List of all tools listed on this wiki, and relevant to Perl.
- AllegroGraph RDF Store (triple store, programming environment, reasoner, development environment, rdfs reasoner).
- CARA (programming environment, api).
- OpenLink Virtuoso (triple store, reasoner, rdf generator, sparql endpoint, owl reasoner, rdfs reasoner, rdb2rdf).
- RDF Helper (programming environment, api).
- RDF Query (programming environment).
- RDF-RDFa-Parser (rdf generator, programming environment, converter).
- RDFStore (triple store, programming environment).
- RHome API (api).
- Redland RDF Application Framework (programming environment).
- Wikimeta (rdf generator, tagging).