PROV is a specification that provides a vocabulary to interchange provenance information. Users can do so by marking up their web page using the terms provided or by making available provenance information expressed as linked data. For example, you can make explicit that you quoted another web page by using prov:wasQuotedFrom in the blockquote of your html page.
The Working Group is still active, ie, no recommendations published yet.
Tools that are listed as relevant to PROV
Last modified and/or added
The description of the following tools have been added and/or modified most recently.
- PROV-O-Viz (last modified: 25 February 2014)
- git2prov (last modified: 4 February 2014)
- Oh Yeah? (last modified: 19 December 2013)
- csv2rdf4lod (last modified: 2 May 2013)
- DataFAQs (last modified: 2 May 2013)
All relevant tools
This is a list of all tools listed on this wiki, and that are marked as relevant to PROV.