Library Linked Data Community Wiki
This wiki is available for use by members of the general public interested in the topics handled by the W3C Library Linked Data Incubator Group (LLD XG):
- LLD XG home page, charter, closed but world-readable mailing list, closed but world-readable wiki
- LLD community Public mailing list - anyone can join
In order to get editorial access to this wiki, please get a W3C Web account by following the instructions:
- for employees of W3C Member organizations, or
- for any other members of the general public. When requesting an account, the applicant should indicate a desire to contribute to the LLD community wiki.
Please note that participants in the LLD XG will already have received W3C Web accounts as part of their nomination process and will thus be automatically authorized to edit the wiki.
- List of relevant LLD events
- Joint meeting, DCMI Architecture Forum and W3C Library Linked Data Incubator Group, 22 October, Pittsburgh
- List of relevant LLD publications
- List of presentations and other training materials on LLD
LLD twitter hashtag
Use of #lldata is encouraged!
- Library terminology informally explained
- Semantic Web terminology, also informally explained
- Linked data