Tools can be used to visualize RDF or OWL data in, usually, a graph or a list view.
It is a subcategory of “Tool”
The description of the following tools in this category have been added and/or modified most recently.
- The graphVizdb platform (last modified: 24 January 2015)
- Fluent Editor, an Ontology Editor (last modified: 15 January 2015)
- LodLive (last modified: 16 December 2014)
- rdf:SynopsViz - A Tool for RDF Visualization, Exploration and Analysis (last modified: 3 November 2014)
- Structured Data Linter (last modified: 6 May 2014)
Pages in category "Visualizer"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.