From Semantic Web Standards
Tools that can be installed to serve as RDF databases, a.k.a. triple stores. It is a subcategory of “Tool”
The description of the following tools in this category have been added and/or modified most recently.
- RDFox (last modified: 11 December 2013)
- Jena, a Java RDF API and toolkit (last modified: 5 November 2013)
- Sesame (last modified: 5 November 2013)
- TriplestoreJS (last modified: 14 October 2013)
- Sparqlr (last modified: 28 June 2013)
Pages in category "Triple Store"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.