From Semantic Web Standards
Revision as of 13:07, 16 December 2009 by Bvatant
Tools that provide bridges between the Semantic Web and free texts with or without free taggings.
It is a subcategory of “Tool”
The description of the following tools in this category have been added and/or modified most recently.
- A visual vocabulary suite - Unilexicon (last modified: 9 May 2015)
- GoNTogle: A Tool for Semantic Annotation and Search (last modified: 29 September 2013)
- Wikimeta (last modified: 18 November 2011)
- PoolParty (last modified: 6 October 2011)
- PoolParty Extractor (PPX) (last modified: 6 October 2011)