Tools that can be serve as SPARQL endpoints to large data sets. It is a subcategory of “Tool”
Some of these tools can be installed by the user to serve as an endpoint to any, possibly private dataset (eg, Virtuoso), whereas others have a fixed installation where datasets can be uploaded (eg, Talis Platform).
The description of the following tools in this category have been added and/or modified most recently.
- Stardog (last modified: 27 March 2015)
- Profium Sense (last modified: 28 November 2014)
- The SPARQL2XQuery framework (last modified: 12 November 2014)
- The SPARQL-RW framework (last modified: 12 November 2014)
- Conceptual Resource Search Engine (Corese) (last modified: 4 February 2014)
Pages in category "SPARQL Endpoint"
This category contains only the following page.