From Semantic Web Standards
Tools that can be serve as SPARQL endpoints to large data sets. It is a subcategory of “Tool”
Some of these tools can be installed by the user to serve as an endpoint to any, possibly private dataset (eg, Virtuoso), whereas others have a fixed installation where datasets can be uploaded (eg, Talis Platform).
The description of the following tools in this category have been added and/or modified most recently.
- RDivF. Keyword Search Diversification over RDF Data (last modified: 11 August 2013)
- Callimachus, a Linked Data management system (last modified: 4 August 2013)
- The SPARQL-RW framework (last modified: 15 June 2013)
- The SPARQL2XQuery framework (last modified: 15 June 2013)
- Strabon (last modified: 11 January 2013)
Pages in category "SPARQL Endpoint"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.