Tools that can perform reasoning tasks based on some rule engine. It is a subcategory of the general “Reasoner”
Some of the tools are part of a larger tool (programming environment like Jena) whereas others can be added to existing environments to add and/or improve reasoning capabilities.
The description of the following tools in this category have been added and/or modified most recently.
- Jena, a Java RDF API and toolkit (last modified: 30 July 2015)
- RDFox (last modified: 16 January 2015)
- Common Lisp Reasoner (last modified: 16 October 2014)
- Apache Marmotta (last modified: 9 February 2014)
- Conceptual Resource Search Engine (Corese) (last modified: 4 February 2014)