From Semantic Web Standards
Tools that can perform reasoning tasks based on RDFS. It is a subcategory of the general “Reasoner”
Some of the tools are part of a larger tool (developing environment like AllegroGraph) whereas others can be added to existing environments to add and/or improve reasoning capabilities.
The description of the following tools in this category have been added and/or modified most recently.
- Sesame (last modified: 5 November 2013)
- Jena, a Java RDF API and toolkit (last modified: 5 November 2013)
- Bigdata® (last modified: 31 May 2013)
- Open Anzo (last modified: 20 April 2012)
- OpenLink Virtuoso (last modified: 11 February 2012)
Pages in category "RDFS Reasoner"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.