From Semantic Web Standards
Tools that provide a working environment to develop Semantic Web applications in the forms of application libraries, modules, etc. It is a subcategory of “Tool”
Some of the tools can also be used by themselves, from a specific programming language (eg, RDFLib for Python), while others are extension of other libraries (eg, SeRQL that provides a query layer for SWI Prolog).
The description of the following tools in this category have been added and/or modified most recently.
- Common Lisp Reasoner (last modified: 12 May 2013)
- RDFSharp (last modified: 10 May 2013)
- RDFLib (last modified: 8 January 2013)
- Redland RDF Application Framework (last modified: 8 January 2013)
- Jena, a Java RDF API and toolkit (last modified: 8 January 2013)
Pages in category "Programming Environment"
The following 80 pages are in this category, out of 80 total.