Tools that provide a working environment to develop Semantic Web applications in the forms of application libraries, modules, etc. It is a subcategory of “Tool”
Some of the tools can also be used by themselves, from a specific programming language (eg, RDFLib for Python), while others are extension of other libraries (eg, SeRQL that provides a query layer for SWI Prolog).
The description of the following tools in this category have been added and/or modified most recently.
- Jena, a Java RDF API and toolkit (last modified: 15 November 2014)
- LITEQ (last modified: 3 November 2014)
- outdated-4Suite (last modified: 16 October 2014)
- outdated-SemanticFlash (last modified: 16 October 2014)
- Common Lisp Reasoner (last modified: 16 October 2014)
Pages in category "Programming Environment"
The following 84 pages are in this category, out of 84 total.