Tools that provide complex development environments for Semantic Web applications, going beyond a simple library for a programming language. It is a subcategory of “Tool”
Some of the tools are simply editors for a particular technology (eg, Protégé), other provide complex services (eg, AllegroGraph. It must be said that the borderline between this category and Programming Environments can be a bit fuzzy.
The description of the following tools in this category have been added and/or modified most recently.
- A visual vocabulary suite - Unilexicon (last modified: 9 May 2015)
- OpenSKOS (last modified: 5 May 2015)
- Stardog (last modified: 27 March 2015)
- Fluent Editor, an Ontology Editor (last modified: 15 January 2015)
- Ontorion Server-Semantic Knowledge Management Framework (last modified: 15 January 2015)
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Development Environment"
This category contains only the following page.