From Semantic Web Standards
Tools usable from, or with, .Net
Last modified and/or added
The description of the following tools have been added and/or modified most recently.
- LITEQ (last modified: 17 February 2015)
- Ontorion Server-Semantic Knowledge Management Framework (last modified: 15 January 2015)
- RDFSharp (last modified: 12 January 2015)
- DynamicSPARQL (last modified: 28 March 2014)
- LINQ to SPARQL (last modified: 28 March 2014)
- RHome API (last modified: 14 November 2013)
- dotNetRDF (last modified: 4 October 2013)
- Open Anzo (last modified: 20 April 2012)
- Drive (last modified: 12 March 2010)
- Anzo Suite (last modified: 23 January 2010)
All relevant tools
List of all tools listed on this wiki, and relevant to .Net.
- Anzo Suite (development environment, programming environment, visualizer, converter).
- dotNetRDF (api, programming environment).
- Drive (programming environment).
- DynamicSPARQL (api, misc).
- LINQ to SPARQL (api, misc).
- LITEQ (api, programming environment).
- Ontorion Server-Semantic Knowledge Management Framework (programming environment, browser, special browser, development environment).
- Open Anzo (development environment, reasoner, triple store, programming environment, owl reasoner, rdfs reasoner).
- RDFSharp (api, triplestore, reasoner).
- RHome API (api).
- ROWLEX (programming environment).