From Semantic Web Standards
Tools that can perform reasoning tasks based on OWL. It is a subcategory of the general “Reasoner”
Some of the tools are part of a larger tool (developing environment like Oracle) whereas others can be added to existing environments to add and/or improve reasoning capabilities.
The description of the following tools in this category have been added and/or modified most recently.
- Common Lisp Reasoner (last modified: 12 May 2013)
- Jena, a Java RDF API and toolkit (last modified: 8 January 2013)
- Oroboro (last modified: 15 November 2012)
- ELK (last modified: 3 September 2012)
- Open Anzo (last modified: 20 April 2012)
Pages in category "OWL Reasoner"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.