RDF hyper-linking and crawling for beginners...
- W3C's RDF Schema Specification defines a relationship type called 'seeAlso'
- It relates things to other things that describe them (typically RDF/XML documents)
- By traversing these references, we can re-discover Web crawling in the RDF
- It is entirely domain-neutral; while we prototyped this for FOAF
people-descriptions, it works for companies, documents, images, ...
- RDF's graph data model is designed for information merging; hyper-links are a
great way of finding information to merge.
- If your RDF documents tell just part of the story, add some seeAlso
references to further reading...