Highlights from the Implementation Wish List
- EARL in authoring tools (FrontPage, DreamWeaver, etc.)
- More than one tool sharing results of evaluation and repair info.
- Assessing usability of assistive technologies
- Authoring tool reviews - convert to EARL
- Accumulate log of issues and resolutions on W3C site in EARL (dog food
- W3C validators produce (and consume?) EARL (NK/JL-related work)
- Human-based testing (similar to WAVE) where
the evaluator is shown information about the page and makes a decision.
For example, the person is able to say "alt-text makes sense" and not be
- Annotea interface to generate EARL as annotation instead of HTML