- Reasoning with equality has proven to be practical in lots of cases.
- We have used this for crucial infrastructure and it has fit well.
- RDB bindings mean you don't have to sacrifice efficiency to fit into the semantic web database.
- A lot of hypothetical unexpected reuse has turned into actual unexpected reuse.
- Since we've started writing code, we feel much more confident about design decisions. There wasn't enough coding during the design of RDF 1.0
- Makes the simple stuff simple and some complex stuff possible.
Does this excite you as much as it excites us?