First page Back Continue Last page Overview Graphics
Attributes common to many events and commands include:
- class-name - The name of the base class of the object.
- dest-dn - The DN of the target object for commands.
- dest-entry-id - The entry id of the target object for commands.
- event-id - An identifier used to tag the results of an event or command.
- src-dn - The DN of the source object for events.
- src-entry-id - The entry id of the source object for events.
- timestamp - Reserved for use by the DirXML engine.