List Of Changes From EARL 0.9 To 0.95
- Added a set of standard ResultProperty(s). e.g. by providing
"earl:passes" and "earl:fails".
- Added earl:note. Like rdfs:comment, but allows for complex objects,
which rdfs:comment doesn't.
- Added earl:repairInfo
- Added earl:sameSubjectAs.
- Added earl:os and earl:ccppSetting.
- Added earl:DateRange stuff
- Added earl:operator and earl:Operator, as a person who operates a
- Added earl:suite (different from the old earl:suite)
- Added earl:testId (not the same as the old earl:id)
- Added the earl:testCriteria stuff:-
- earl:testCriteria and earl:TestCriteria
- earl:level and earl:Level
- Added earl:excludes and earl:Exclusion. For example, when you say that "my
page conforms to all WCAG AA points except for one...".
- Added earl:UserAgent
- Added earl:contactInfo and earl:ContactInfo
- Added earl:TestPlatform
- Added earl:repairInfo and earl:RepairInfo
- Removed earl:testResult
- Removed earl:address (and earl:Address) - use earl:contactInfo instead
- Changed hasX to just X. Affects:-
- earl:hasEmail => earl:email
- earl:hasName => earl:name
- earl:hasPlatform => earl:platform
- earl:hasSnapshot => earl:snapshot
- Changed 0.9 earl:suite into earl:testSuite
- earl:date now mandatory on earl:TestSubject.
- earl:released and earl:lastModified are now rdfs:subPropertyOf
- Added "earl:testSubject a daml:UniqueProperty".
- The domain and range semantics way too strict for earl:asserts -
now using a DAML restriction instead. This means that people can use
earl:asserts in their own ontologies.
- earl:version now has less strict domain semantics - can be used
- earl:testSuite has less strict domain semantics - can be used
more widely (same as earl:testId, but that's new)
- earl:platform now has less strict range and domain semantics - can be used
- p/o in earl:Assertion has been swapped around. Aaron and I had a
chat about this, based upon Charles work on the RDF Conformance
langauge thing. It makes more sense that way around.
- Now uses a novel way to define evaluations and assertions - as an
intersection of some restrictions on the reification properties. Got a
little feedback on this, and in any case, I think it's a good
development - better than doing it in prose.
- Changed earl:expectedResult from having a domain of earl:TestCase to
- Changed range of expectedResult back from rdfs:Literal to not
specified (i.e. rdfs:Resource). This is the most important property
- earl:released and earl:lastModified now have earl:Date as a
- Added domain to earl:testSubject.
- Corrected rdf:Literal to rdfs:Literal.
Comments to email@example.com
Sean B. Palmer, $Id: 0.95changes.html,v 1.1 2001/05/26 23:18:03 spalmer Exp $