XMLP WG telcon minutes, 23 February 2005

Based on non-online notes and the IRC log

1. Roll
Present 6/6
BEA Systems, Mark Nottingham
Microsoft Corporation, Martin Gudgin
Nokia, Mike Mahan
Oracle, Anish Karmarkar
SAP AG, Volker Wiechers (scribe)
SeeBeyond, Pete Wenzel
Sun Microsystems, Marc Hadley
W3C, Yves Lafon

Canon, Jean-Jacques Moreau
Microsoft Corporation, Jeff Schlimmer
Oracle, Jeff Mischkinsky
Sun Microsystems, Tony Graham

Canon, Herve Ruellan
IBM, Noah Mendelsohn

BEA Systems, David Orchard
Iona Technologies, Suresh Kodichath
SAP AG, Gerd Hoelzing

Scribe assignment
Scribe: Volker

2. Agenda review, and AOB (830+5)
See: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xml-protocol-wg/2005Feb/0041.html

3. Approval of minutes: 

[scribe] 9 February minutes were approved without objection

4. Action Item review

  2005/02/02: Yves
    Create "pre-publication" PERs from the edcopies by 9 Feb 2005

[scribe] Action item done 

  2005/02/02: WG
    Review the primer by 9 Feb

[scribe] No pushback due no responses. Action item done.

  2005/02/02: Editors
    Primer history list to be pulled before pub

[scribe] Action item done 

  2005/02/09: Yves
    Update charter to reflect the time extension

[scribe] Action item done 

  2005/02/09: Anish
    Send closing email to close Rec30 

[scribe] Action item done 

5. Status reports and misc (8.40 + 5) 

-- XMLP/WSD Task Force and WSDL Media Type document. (Anish)

[scribe] Anish: no updates, still no response from Henry.

6. SOAP 1.2 Recommendation maintenance (8.45 + 30) 

Slow progress on SOAP 1.2 PER documents. Review the progress starting with references and then moving on to table length issues.

[scribe] Yves: References in the primer are updated by Nilo.

[scribe] References in RDF examples will be updated by Yves    

[scribe] References to RFC2396 should be updated to the newest version
         and an informal link to RFC3987 will be added

[chair]  IRI references to Primer. Informative reference to Part 1 & 2

[scribe] References to XML Infoset and XML Schema Part 1 and 2 will be 
         updated to the newest version 

[scribe] Update of references in SOAP 1.2 Part 2 to RFC2045 to RFC2184 

[scribe] Update the informative reference to Charmod in SOAP 1.2 Part 2

[scribe] Test collection: Yves decided the necessary references updates

[scribe] Chair assumes to have all references and table updated by the 
         week after the plenary.