- Highland Mary Mountain
- Glen Daniels
- Stuart Williams
- Raj Nair
- Henrik Frystyk Nielsen
- Chris Ferris
- Yves Lafon
- Noah Mendelsohn
- David Fallside (chair/scribe)
Updated Action item list
Eds. to identify TBTF to-do's/ed notes in spec, in time for next call
GD propose text for resolving 33 by CoB
DF add 103, 16, 113, security text to next WG agenda
DF will ping SW on nature of
DF check up on 103, 176
Should the TBTF recommend the security text proposed by Chris and Henrik  to the WG?
NM - generally agree with what trying to say, wishes for more terse
wording, wonders whether it shouldn't be in Primer
HFN - agrees with wordsmithing, should go in normative part
Public feedback solicited by TBTF , how and who to respond to these comments?
DF - need to distinguish between TBTF asking for f/back in order to
formulate recommendation going to the WG vs. responses going out as
Editor/author list for Email Binding document.
(i) Agreed to put HMM and JK at beginning of list, and other contributors
after these 2 names. All will be listed as Authors or Editors.
(ii) Agreement re. pub timeline. Will take to email. Want to signal the
binding as we go to LC - Demonstrate framework, techniques for doing other
; could point informally to a not yet published 'Note'
Discussion of feature/binding issue
-- see NM's compromise proposal  and subsequent
Decide date of next TBTF telcon: Friday, 15 Feb, 10-1130a PST
-- spec text
ed. note in Pt1 5.1 POSTPONED, discussion on email
ed. note in Pt2 7.1.6 POSTPONED, follow up after 137 etc
general proof reading and completion of Pt1 sec 5, Pt2 secs 5,6,7
-- issues 
33 - POSTPONED until feature/binding
57 - POSTPONED until feature/binding
50 - POSTPONED until feature/binding