Agenda review and AOB
Alternative array serialisations.
NEW ACTION: All to investigate for next ETF call.
Chair and time for next call
Tues 11am EST
Review of action items
* HFN will propose changes to spec and primer to resolve ed issue #17:
* HFN to propose resolution for ed issue #55, will contact PaulC
and JohnI to determine history of this action: Not done
* DF to ping RDF/UML re issue #29: Done
* HFN to summarize the two options for solving 177, ETF prefers
removing the distinction; for WG's consideration, CC it to DavidF so he
can add it to the agenda: Done
* Asir: talk to DavidF to ask him what the status of issue 163 is: Done
* NEW ACTION: Asir: propose resolution to issue 163. Option 3 from
* Asir: write a note for the SOAP encoding section pointing out
that a result of using anonymous types is that one can't refer to them
from the SOAP encoding and send to dist-app: Not Done
* MJH: Issue #29, contact DF to ask about the status of his AI: Done
XML Encoding Examples 
No dissent on exampke proposed by HFN.
NEW ACTION: HFN to add to Part 2 at end of the relevent appendix.
Zero length arrays 
Zero length arrays to be permitted.
NEW ACTION: MJH to change arraySize BNF from "positive integer" to
Encoding use of default attributes, see item 5 in 
Agreed that text in rule 2 is confusing.
NEW ACTION: MJH to remove "(possibly defaulted)" from rule 2.
NEW ACTION: JK to contact originator with proposed resolution.
Error in encoding schema 
Agreed error was a typo. Suggested resolution is to change attribute
declaration to element declaration.
NEW ACTION: Asir to raise new issue with suggested resolution.