- Jacek Kopecky
- David Fallside (scribe/chair)
- Marc Hadley
- Henrik Frystyk Nielsen
Updated list of action items:
- HFN will propose changes to spec and primer to resolve
ed issue #17
- HFN to propose resolution for ed issue #55, will contact PaulC
and JohnI to determine history of this action
- JK to contact Hugo re ed issue #129 to determine if he is still
- DF contact Schema experts re issue #163
- ALL digest Gudge's Dec 3 Sec5vsSchema email (& JK's response) for
thoughts on its application to issue #164, #167
- DF to scour issue list for other ETF issues
- JK to remind issue list maint to add
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2002Jan/0057.html as a new issue
- DF to ping RDF/UML re issue #29
DF announced that after this meeting he will no longer chair and
scribe for the ETF. The ETF decided to rotate chair/scribe duties.
JK will take on the responsibility for the next call.
Per the XMLP Issue List, the outstanding issues currently owned by
the ETF are:
All of these are currently under some consideration.
We went through list of actions listed in prior ETF minutes to
determine each one's status. Updated list above.
The next ETF telcon will be held 8a PST, Thursday, Jan 17, Marc to send
Marc to send out details.