- Jacek Kopecky
- David Fallside (scribe)
- Marc Hadley
- Updated list of action items:
- PC will propose changes to spec and primer to resolve ed issue
#17, deadline CoB 30 Nov 2001
- MH to revise text for resolution for ed issue #47, deadline
CoB 19 Dec 2001
- DF to put this text on WG agenda at earliest opportunity
- PC to propose resolution for ed issue #55, deadline CoB 30 Nov
- JK to propose resolution for ed issue #129, will check into
whether examples in 4.2 ... etc are sufficient.
- DF contact Schema experts re issue 163
- JK generate resolution text to 164
- ALL digest Gudge's Dec 3 Sec5vsSchema email for thoughts on
its application to issue #164, #167
- JK will atempt to direct mailing list discussion on issue #168
toward a conclusion
- DF to scour issue list for other ETF issues, in time for next
- JK/MH to determine whether 2.i below is an existing issue in the
- We went through list of actions listed in prior ETF minutes to
determine each one's status. Updated list above.
- Regarding "sparse arrays" email, MarcH has looked at it and
identified a couple of possible issue topics:
- regarding the three-value logic of arrays
(value/missing/nil), should nil/missing be the same?
- if we keep sparse arrays, what are their semantics?
E.g. "I am only telling you about these items but others may exist
about which I do not have any information", "here are all the
- A brief ETF "touch base" telcon will be held next wednesday, Marc to
send out details.