- Jacek Kopecky
- David Fallside (scribe)
- Marc Hadley
- Updated list of action items:
- PC will propose changes to spec and primer to resolve ed issue
#17, deadline CoB 30 Nov 2001
- MH will check Asir's sparse array email and reconcile its
suggested actions with existing issues
- MH to propose resolution for ed issue #47, deadline CoB
30 Nov 2001
- JK to inform issue list maintainers about status #162 (i.e.
- PC to propose resolution for ed issue #55, deadline CoB 30 Nov
- DF to put #117 resolution on WG agenda
- JK to propose resolution for ed issue #129, will check into
whether examples in 4.2 ... etc are sufficient
- DF contact Schema experts re issue 163
- JK generate resolution text to 164
- ALL digest Gudge's Dec 3 Sec5vsSchema email for thoughts on its
application to issue #164, #167
- JK write-up proposal for proposal issue #168
- DF to scour issue list for other ETF issues, in time for next
- DF and JK went through list of actions listed in prior ETF minutes
to determine each one's status. Updated list above.
MH joined call.
- Discussed issues from last ETF telcon that were labelled as
"untouched", i.e. 163, 164, 167, 168. See action items.
- Next ETF telcon. Same time next thursday, Marc to send out call-in